Leaving Neverland - Full Movie Transcript - With every single quote from the film included

Lightbringer

Proud Member
This is a FULL transcript of EVERY WORD said in Leaving Neverland - PDF format.

The incredible work was done by one the most dedicated Michael Jackson fans in sweden.

I did not do work for the transcript - I am simply passing it along as behalf of our swedish Michael Jackson fan community.

I am doing social media combat here in sweden, to debate every article thats put up in swedish. Thats my task and I have several text documents with prepared written answers etc. So I have been busy with that lately.

https://www.scribd.com/document/404262971/Leaving-Neverland-Full-Transcript

http://depositfiles.com/files/rc6sli51i
---
Description:

Full transcript of the 4 hour film - Leaving Neverland 2019 – Part 1 & 2

Short instruction:

This is an EXACT word-for-word transcript - with expressions of hesitations
and pauses (made as ‘..’ or ‘…’) to emphasis speaking speed, expressions
etc.) It’s a full transcript on what everybody says in this film.

Also included are what people are saying in video clips and voice messages
in between the interviews.

If you find double words, misspelling or strange words – it is intentional
and supposed to be that way, because that is how they speak and/or express
themselves in this film!

There might be a some words, that was very hard to hear the exact
pronunciation of, so I have guessed the words at those particular places.
(The writers notes are put in blue color in the text)

• Use the search function to search the parts you are looking for!
• There is a content index, so you can find the “crucial” parts that we fans have exposed - a lot easier.

This script is made by a swedish Michael Jackson fan in February/March 2019, taken from the full 4 hour film - not the shortened version!

This is the easiest and safest way, to check what they have actually said in the film and to compare to actual facts and the truth – which we all know is NOT presented in this fiction!

Part 1 film duration: 02:01:50 | Part 2 film duration: 02:02:18

HBO Documentary Films 2019 - 2019 Amos Pictures / Home box office
---
Anyway, to those who have not seen the film and want to be up updated without being manipulated by music and drone shots - this is your chance! :)

Try not to fall asleep reading, that could be a challenge ;)

Last edited:
Amazing job. Say a big thanx to those who wrote this down. Now I don't have to watch their f**** faces but still know what they said. Thank you! Also a good resource for facts investigation by hitting search if you need to find particular comment.

THANK YOU!!! THAT IS AN AMAZING JOB!!! Really helpful!!!!! :) Thank you!!!!

Thank you for sharing this, and to the people who did the transcription - a very useful resource

After we don't know anymore from where this thing that James claimed that the theater beds had one sided glas came from, I thought that it would be a good idea to have also transcripts from the three interviews with Wade and James.
Then fans also don't have to click on them anymore.

Last edited:
thank you for this transcript I can't stand to watch them with their lies, even reading what they say is despicable

Back