Is there any proof that James Safechuck has actually been at Neverland?

phoenix-amsterdam

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I used to be a very active member when Michael had just passed, and have just re-registered because I am trying to find evidence for this theory I have. Since all the inconsistencies with regards to James' timeline have come out I realized that most, if not all, his pictures and videos with Michael are actually on locations that are NOT Neverland. And although I haven't studied his lawsuits very thoroughly, what I have read seems to indicate that most his stories are also from events that did NOT happen at Neverland.

So this got me wondering: what if the train station isn't the biggest lie, but the fact that James has not been at Neverland at all or very rarely? From what he says he seems not to really know the place and doesn't seem to have an actual recollection of it.

So, dear MJ fans: do we have PROOF that he has been there?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question. Hopefully, other members will be able to provide accurate answers. Former employees of Neverland (that did not turn on MJ) as well as Jackson family members may be able to tell if they ever saw him there.

That said, LaToya Jackson did mention James "Jimmy" Safechuck back then, in december 1993, when she did a round of interviews slandering her brother Michael:

LaToya Jackson vs. Corey Feldman on Stern (Safechuck mentioned) Part 1 of 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af8XU5Ajq8s

In the interview above w/ Howard Stern, LaToya precisely mentions Jimmy Safechuck; according to LaToya, Katherine did tell her that Jimmy would come to the family home (I don't think that was Neverland), stay w/ Michael, stay in his room, lock himself up w/ him and sleep in the same bed. LaToya even said that Katherine asked her: "What do you think they do up there, LaToya?" Listen from 4:33 to 4:44.

LaToya withdrew all such allegations a decade later and explained her ex-husband Jack Gordon had forced her to say those things, but it's too late in the sense many (judging by the comments) believe her now more than ever before.

Problem is, I can't reply to hundreds of comments in order to explain she later recanted!

Last edited:
Honestly ... the only proof they show us is James in a pool which is not prooven that it was shoot at neverland and a Birthday Party at Neveland with no MJ.
More poor evidence for a multible repeated crime is not possible!
But because they talk about MJ and he is a sexual abuse victim which came forward in the MeToo era everthing what he is saying ("not under oath") has to be belive. ?

Good question. Hopefully, other members will be able to provide accurate answers. Former employees of Neverland (that did not turn on MJ) as well as Jackson family members may be able to tell if they ever saw him there.

That said, LaToya Jackson did mention James "Jimmy" Safechuck back then, in december 1993, when she did a round of interviews slandering her brother Michael:

LaToya Jackson vs. Corey Feldman on Stern (Safechuck mentioned) Part 1 of 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af8XU5Ajq8s

In the interview above w/ Howard Stern, LaToya precisely mentions Jimmy Safechuck; according to LaToya, Katherine did tell her that Jimmy would come to the family home (I don't think that was Neverland), stay w/ Michael, stay in his room, lock himself up w/ him and sleep in the same bed. LaToya even said that Katherine asked her: "What do you think they do up there, LaToya?" Listen from 4:33 to 4:44.

LaToya withdrew all such allegations a decade later and explained her ex-husband Jack Gordon had forced her to say those things, but it's too late in the sense many (judging by the comments) believe her now more than ever before.

Problem is, I can't reply to hundreds of comments in order to explain she later recanted!

Plese don't click on the video above. We should not give it any view.
The Jackson Family should do everthing do get this videos delated.

La Toya didn't say that she had witnessed anything. It would not be possible for her to know that they slept in the same bed when they would have locked up the door.
This is bogus.

But the important thing is:

JAMES OR HIS FAMILYMEMBERS NEVER MENTIONED ANY SLEEPOVERS OR MOLESTATIONS IN HAYVENHURST!!!
SO THIS STORY OF LATOYA IS ABSOLUTLY PROOVEN FALSE!!!!

This was maybe the answer you were searching for!

Fans again should really all study the lawsuits and read the compleate LN script that they don't fall into any evil desperate haters brainwash stragys!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. It's true that SafeCHECK never did mention the Hayvenhurst home LaToya is referring to. I had to listen to the interview to know exactly what she said. I'm now debating with some of the commentators... My God! They are so gullible! They were so brainwashed to believe MJ was a pedomonster, but they have the audacity to insult us! (They're actually insulting themselves for being so dim-witted!)

Ask them to provide actual evidence. They can't.
On the other hand you CAN provide evidence of the lies. Those of Robson, Safechuck, Reed, McManus, Chandlers, Jacobshagen etc.

That puts you in a much stronger and more credible position.

If they continue to insist MJ is guilty based only on discredited stories then block or ignore them. They're idiots.

I argued on Twitter over two days with some guy whose ONLY point was MJ said he slept in bed with little boys. He didn't even appear to know about the more damning rumours that exist. It was fun to start with but then I had to block him because it got boring.

I have to admit it was quite refreshing to have a two way dialogue with somebody over this, most haters will just ignore you or block you just for suggesting LN is not factual. Their minds are so closed that they won't even contemplate the irrefutable evidence means they're wrong. They literally can't handle the truth and block you.

Last edited:
Honestly ... the only proof they show us is James in a pool which is not prooven that it was shoot at neverland and a Birthday Party at Neveland with no MJ.
More poor evidence for a multible repeated crime is not possible!
But because they talk about MJ and he is a sexual abuse victim which came forward in the MeToo era everthing what he is saying ("not under oath") has to be belive. ??

Plese don't click on the video above. We should not give it any view.
The Jackson Family should do everthing do get this videos delated.

La Toya didn't say that she had witnessed anything. It would not be possible for her to know that they slept in the same bed when they would have locked up the door.
This is bogus.

But the important thing is:

JAMES OR HIS FAMILYMEMBERS NEVER MENTIONED ANY SLEEPOVERS OR MOLESTATIONS IN HAYVENHURST!!!
SO THIS STORY OF LATOYA IS ABSOLUTLY PROOVEN FALSE!!!!

This was maybe the answer you were searching for!

Fans again should really all study the lawsuits and read the compleate LN script that they don't fall into any evil desperate haters brainwash stragys!

read the legal documents well? in the documents he mentions being in the house of hayvenhurst, he does not mention abuses, but he mentions being there.i send you the request and you can read that in them james does mention being in hayvenhurst in the points 9-10-11-12-13. He mentions that he was there several times in this document and also in anothers documents

https://es.scribd.com/document/403740613/Safechuck-Complaint

Lovepeace1;4254150 said:
read the legal documents well? in the documents he mentions being in the house of hayvenhurst, he does not mention abuses, but he mentions being there.i send you the request and you can read that in them james does mention being in hayvenhurst in the points 9-10-11-12-13. He mentions that he was there several times in this document and also in anothers documents

https://es.scribd.com/document/403740613/Safechuck-Complaint

Häää? YOU better should read my post well before you react on it.
I did not say that it was anywhere said that James was not in Hayvenhurst.
The first part of the post was an reaction of the question if there were prooves that James was in Neverland.

I don't understand what you want with your post.

You seames to be very supportive to James and Wade for me.

Last edited:
Back