When you just have to cry it out...

Domethisway

Proud Member
Hi guys!

My name's Shelby - first post here. I never saw myself as the type to sign up for an MJ forum/community group but after last night, I really REALLY need to share my grief with other people who feel the same way.

I fell asleep crying and woke up crying. Completely shattered about Michael, the way his life began to skyrocket and surpass every known superstar/record and then - boom - a laughing stock among the world. I have been in bed all day - really trying to come to terms with this entire situation. I love Michael so much, we all do, and I can only pray he knows he didn't just have millions of FANS, but people who truly feel that through his music and the kindness he spread - that he had millions of SUPPORTING people who really did love him.

Anyway, wrapping it up with a question. The tears were triggered by this BEAUTIFUL tribute on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IbcQehZK_4

I'd love to see more videos that you guys have found that made you cry, think, or really feel paid tribute to MJ.

Thanks so much guys... hopefully I posted this in the right spot. So much love.

Hi there!

Welcome!

That was a lovely video. Thanks for sharing that!

I know how you feel. If someone told me many years ago that this is what would happen with Michael I would have never believed it.

It is sad and unfortunate.

However, we as the fans know that Michael was a good person. All we can do is continue to support him and his legacy.

As for what Michael related things make me cry or touch me, I would say I get emotional anytime I listen to some of his songs like "Smile" or "One Day In Your Life".

In terms of tributes, John Mayer's cover of "Human Nature" is one that makes me emotional and sad MJ isn't here anymore.

I try to think about more happy things for the most part when it comes to Michael (tho it's difficult at the moment with all that's going on right now).

Back