The "Ring" MJ had sopposedly bought Safechuck

Mjjswanson

Proud Member
Hi Guys, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this and if it's not; please feel free to move it or delete it. I'm still new here.

So I was researching MJ and his relationships (I don't know why) but I came across this website that speaks of the ring that Safechuck talks about in LN and as you can see there are various times he spoke to other people about proposing to a specific woman but they do say that he was at the jewellry store with a 12 year old boy (i'm going to assume it's James cause the timeline fits). He could've taken James with him to buy a ring for the woman and NOT for James.

Now, on this website, there are also third party persons saying that he proposed to a non-famous woman and she turned him down,

Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know the validity of it? Because this is the first time I ever saw and heard of this. Maybe I'm just late to the dam info (wouldn't be the first time).

http://rhythmofthetide.com/category/relationships/1989-1992-unknown-african-oakland-artist/

Hi Guys, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this and if it's not; please feel free to move it or delete it. I'm still new here.

So I was researching MJ and his relationships (I don't know why) but I came across this website that speaks of the ring that Safechuck talks about in LN and as you can see there are various times he spoke to other people about proposing to a specific woman but they do say that he was at the jewellry store with a 12 year old boy (i'm going to assume it's James cause the timeline fits). He could've taken James with him to buy a ring for the woman and NOT for James.

Now, on this website, there are also third party persons saying that he proposed to a non-famous woman and she turned him down,

Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know the validity of it? Because this is the first time I ever saw and heard of this. Maybe I'm just late to the dam info (wouldn't be the first time).

http://rhythmofthetide.com/category/relationships/1989-1992-unknown-african-oakland-artist/

I don't know but I would love it when it came out that MJ had an secret relationship or an affair with a woman dring the time he should have molested James or Wade.
This would absolutly debunked their accusations and maybe also Jordans/Evens accusations.

Last edited:

I dont know this for a fact, but someone mentioned here that Brandi said MJ did plan on proposing to someone around that time.

Are there any news from Rolex?
I had read in the main thread that they were not happy to be mentioned in LN.
Did they find out what exact ring it was and when it was made?

Back