Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Estate/John Branca Considering Suing 'Leaving Neverland' Director Dan Reed over lies etc

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,024 Posts

Default Re: The Estate/John Branca Considering Suing 'Leaving Neverland' Director Dan Reed over lies etc

Sue the arse off the all the lowlifes John please! also (if th Etsy ring story is true ) look for the shop who sold him that ring ,Safechucj should be in prison by now

It's M & Sonny.

RIP Dearest M. Thank You For My Childhood Memories...& the Magic, my Darling.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,936 Times in 848 Posts

Default Re: The Estate/John Branca Considering Suing 'Leaving Neverland' Director Dan Reed over lies etc

Go for it. They would all be ripped apart in court.
    "Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainEoLove85 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 836 Posts

If they can find any solid case to move forward then more power to them. Unfortunately defamation of the deceased is legal so Im not too confident in what their options are. HBO Lawsuit is promising.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 646 Posts

Say what you want about other things the Estate have done, but I'm so proud of how strong and fiercely they've protected Michael's legacy this past few months.

I'm truly proud of the Estate and trust they're doing everything they can to get Michael the respect and vindication he deserves

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoothCriminal1995 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal1995 View Post
    Say what you want about other things the Estate have done, but I'm so proud of how strong and fiercely they've protected Michael's legacy this past few months.

I'm truly proud of the Estate and trust they're doing everything they can to get Michael the respect and vindication he deserves
    Have you forgot the Cascio tracks ?
    King of performing. No one will be like MJ.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1nn5 View Post
    Not relevant

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MJTruth For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

?????
    What for amazing things have they done? Did I miss something?

I'm still veeeery dissapointed from the estate!!!

The media would have finally buried MJ AND his legacy globally on June 25 (what I thought was the plan after I have heared that they have sold LN in 130 countrys) once and for all when there where not so many MJFans and no Taj and Brandi doing something and the estate whould go skint!
    They wanted so hard to rewhrite ( black) history and still try to do this!
    That this can not happen now in the next two years (til anouther greedy backstabber decided to accuse MJ) has not really something to with the estate.
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 18-04-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,024 Posts

Exclamation Oh Boy

yeah , same , I have a great respect for them. they work so silently. they do. they mimic Michael's mindset ,composure, & lucidity. I respect that , and they are not quick to jump nor break. I would love to see the 3 stooges try sleep at night. i bet they cant, knowing what mess they have got themselves into lol. ...because once Branca gets greed in court, goodness me. greed will not mentally know whats hit him.

Last edited by wendijane; 18-04-2019 at 10:22 PM.

It's M & Sonny.

RIP Dearest M. Thank You For My Childhood Memories...& the Magic, my Darling.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wendijane For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.D View Post
    Huh? The man is in charge of Michael's Estate, that's HIS job, not the kids.
    Thank You! I ageee 100%.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entry10000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,926 Times in 1,303 Posts

If it were not for MJ's fans and their diligence and patience MJ's image would have been ruined beyond repair at this stage. The estate did absolutely nothing effective to debunk the smear campaign unleashed by the media.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soundmind For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    Because he is ego and is only thinking about his money what comes trough MJs music.
    It is Branca’s JOB to speak of people loving Michael’s music. Branca AND MCClain(Co-executors of the Estate) are supposed to be paid for running the Estate. I don’t of any other executors who do this job for free. Branca is an attorney that is the reason he is out front. John McClain, a black man, is a former record executive who had a lot to do with Janet’s career, has EQUAL power in the decisions that Branca makes. I don’t know how many of you know that, since you seem to think Branca is making decisions alone. FTR, Branca is one of, if not the biggest entertainment lawyer in the business. He is entertainment lawyer for some of the most famous people in the industry. Branca was already SUPER RICH before he became a CO-executor of the Estate. Therefore, we are not speaking of a little two-bit lawyer. However, Michael’s Estate is his largest client.
    Last edited by somewhereinthedark; 19-04-2019 at 07:04 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    If it were not for MJ's fans and their diligence and patience MJ's image would have been ruined beyond repair at this stage. The estate did absolutely nothing effective to debunk the smear campaign unleashed by the media.
    You are correct about the fans. We, the fans, have done an awesome job defending Michael and debunking the lies. However, thst does not take away from the worthy job the Estate is doing in keeping Michael’s legacy alive. At least, give them credit for not just sitting on their asses doing nothing as other estates of recently deceased artists are doing. Not only is the Estate trying to reach new fans, they try to appease Michael’s older fan base. Of course, some are going to complain and sabotage everything thst they do. The problem with that is that when fans try and sabotage the Estate, in reality you are sabotaging Michael, and doing just what the media and haters want-destroying his sales and legacy.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Oh Boy

Quote Originally Posted by wendijane View Post
    yeah , same , I have a great respect for them. they work so silently. they do. they mimic Michael's mindset ,composure, & lucidity. I respect that , and they are not quick to jump nor break. I would love to see the 3 stooges try sleep at night. i bet they cant, knowing what mess they have got themselves into lol. ...because once Branca gets greed in court, goodness me. greed will not mentally know whats hit him.

Thank you. The ESTATE does not need to be at the forefront of debunking these lies as WE, the fans are. I like how they work BEHIND the scenes, and you never know what the are doing, until the come out with it. They are doing their job with the litigation and fighting these lying pieces of scum in the court, andthe fans are doing an extraordinary job defending Michael. Some of you need to stop acting as if the Estate is sitting around twiddling their thumbs doing nothing. They ARE doing their job.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1nn5 View Post

I haven’t. However, that doesn’t take away from the great things they have done-Immortal Tour, ONE show in Vegas, XSCAPE album, etc. I was pissed at the Casciotracks, but I’m not going to sit around and not support Michael and the Estates projects because of that one thing.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    I haven’t. However, that doesn’t take away from the great things they have done-Immortal Tour, ONE show in Vegas, XSCAPE album, etc. I was pissed at the Casciotracks, but I’m not going to sit around and not support Michael and the Estates projects because of that one thing.
    The Estate isn't ideal as you think.
    It's true they defended MJ in courts.
    But in front of the media, there's no Estate.
    There is a lack of creativity from them.