Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74

Thread: MJ's Tenor Voice

   
  1. #31
    Points: 14,475, Level: 78
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,477
    Points
    14,475
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 930 Times in 665 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    But his voice was so adorable the way he's says i wanna thank god. is way too cute. miss his voice.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    Points: 10,093, Level: 67
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mj_frenzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,481
    Points
    10,093
    Level
    67
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 757 Times in 419 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by GGVVGGCC22331122 View Post
    And where, MJFrenzy, do you think Conrad Murray got his outrageously far-fetched ideas from, to put in his own book? He got them, more than likely, from a doctor who had never even examined Michael as one of his patients —— much LESS than that, Michael’s ever having set foot in his office —— let alone, their ever having met one another. This doctor also wrote a book, several years before Murray did, that originally came up with this stupid, ignorant, outright bold-faced LIE.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGVVGGCC22331122 View Post
    And where, MJFrenzy, do you think Conrad Murray got his outrageously far-fetched ideas from, to put in his own book? He got them, more than likely, from a doctor who had never even examined Michael as one of his patients —— much LESS than that, Michael’s ever having set foot in his office —— let alone, their ever having met one another. This doctor also wrote a book, several years before Murray did, that originally came up with this stupid, ignorant, outright bold-faced LIE. Here are some comments from posts on another board, discussing that very subject matter:
    Judging by your posts, you have a fantasy idea of MJ which clouds your judgment.

    Firstly, Dr. Conrad Murray did not need to read what others wrote (before him) in their books because he had first-hand information concerning MJ’s medical history (including the hormone injections that MJ was given since his puberty).

    The hormone injections also explain why the evolution of the condition of his voice throughout his life is a topic that is not really allowed to be elaborated on during the seminars organized by some of his former collaborators.

    Secondly, about his high voice which resembled a voice of a kid, MJ himself revealed to the Rabbi Shmuley Boteach that he always wanted to sound like a kid, which also explains why his speaking & singing voice sounded in that high way during his entire life.

    He also revealed to the Rabbi Shmuley Boteach that his childlike voice during the 1984 Grammy Awards (while accepting the awards of his ‘Thriller’ album) was an act because he wanted to sound like a kid at that event in front of millions of viewers.

    Also, once he connected his personality to the Peter Pan’s image, then he knew that this connection would inevitably follow him all the subsequent years of his life, another reason which explain why he intentionally continued to sound like a kid.

    Therefore, MJ’s high, childlike voice can be considered to be a fake, a put-on, an act that also served the childlike image that he was projecting during his entire life.

  4. #33
    Points: 14,475, Level: 78
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,477
    Points
    14,475
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 930 Times in 665 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Mj_freezy where the heck do you get all your information from?



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:


  6. #34
    Points: 32,020, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden (Sverige)
    Posts
    5,133
    Points
    32,020
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    6,275
    Thanked 4,821 Times in 1,973 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Axl Rose, Freddie Mercury, Prince, Steven Tyler and James Brown had a bigger vocal range than MJ so i don't believe the story about hormone injection or teddy riley's story.

    Prince is a great example, Prince speaking voice is very very low but he has a very big vocal range!

  7. #35
    Points: 4,775, Level: 44
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    129
    Points
    4,775
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    Judging by your posts, you have a fantasy idea of MJ which clouds your judgment.

    Firstly, Dr. Conrad Murray did not need to read what others wrote (before him) in their books because he had first-hand information concerning MJ’s medical history (including the hormone injections that MJ was given since his puberty).

    The hormone injections also explain why the evolution of the condition of his voice throughout his life is a topic that is not really allowed to be elaborated on during the seminars organized by some of his former collaborators.

    Secondly, about his high voice which resembled a voice of a kid, MJ himself revealed to the Rabbi Shmuley Boteach that he always wanted to sound like a kid, which also explains why his speaking & singing voice sounded in that high way during his entire life.

    He also revealed to the Rabbi Shmuley Boteach that his childlike voice during the 1984 Grammy Awards (while accepting the awards of his “Thriller” album) was an act because he wanted to sound like a kid at that event in front of millions of viewers.

    Also, once he connected his personality to the Peter Pan’s image, then he knew that this connection would inevitably follow him all the subsequent years of his life, another reason which explain why he intentionally continued to sound like a kid.

    Therefore, MJ’s high, childlike voice can be considered to be a fake, a put-on, an act that also served the childlike image that he was projecting during his entire life.
    Your whole entire post is based on nothing but old, often-repeated LIES that have been told over and over again, in one form or another —— especially, throughout Michael’s late teens and young adulthood, that continue to persist after his death and won’t be ending anytime soon (despite these myths about the sound of his voice having been thoroughly and completely debunked) —— ever since when he started showing the first signs of his having become a man.

    He has said, many times, that the media and the public had wrongly assumed and speculated things about him and his private life —— about everything from questioning his sexuality to making false assumptions about him regarding his gender (mind you, as this went on as far back as the Mid- to Late-1970’s, long before he ever recorded “Off the Wall,” before the drastic changes in his outward physical appearance that occurred in the Early- to Mid-1980’s and onwards, for the rest of his life), long before there was the currently popular “P. C.” terminology for designating certain lifestyles that is in use, today —— just because of the way his voice so happened to have sounded naturally.

    Around the time he co-starred in “The Wiz” as the “Scarecrow” (maybe, just before that or after, I’m not sure) he was offered a movie role in “A Chorus Line,” but turned it down. Why did he do that, though, considering as badly as he wanted to have become an actor? Because, as he said, he didn’t want to be ‘linked with the part,’ especially, when vicious rumors were flying around that his actual lifestyle either was, or may have been, like that of the character in the film!!! Why did he say that, about people ‘linking’ him with a movie role that went so totally against the very strict moral and religious beliefs he held at the time? Because of what people may have assumed and thought about him already, partly due to his high-pitched, soft-spoken, androgynous, still-“young”-sounding voice, and behavior that had never fit into the outdated, old-fashioned, “macho” Male stereotype.

    He wouldn’t have wanted to deliberately do anything that would have caused anyone to spread rumors and LIES about his personal life, that not only were extremely hurtful to his family but also hurtful to his friends, fans, and anyone who knew and loved him. Now, would he? I still believe that Murray was only repeating the same false story that was written in Dr. Alain Branchereau’s book in 2011, given that Conrad Murray’s came out in 2016, just five years later; There’s way too much of a coincidence that both books repeat the same story. As for what Michael had supposedly “said” to the Rabbi, (Some “friend” the Rabbi was....Right?) I only saw unsubstantiated quotes attributed to Michael online, but haven’t yet seen or heard anything directly, that ultimately proves —— without any shadow of a doubt, nor any question —— that those words regarding the sound of his voice actually came from his mouth.

    Four Octaves is an extremely wide Vocal Range for an adult Male singer/vocalist, and he was able to hit his Upper Register notes without relying on the use of “Falsetto” to reach them. So, that means his voice, no matter how he used it, was naturally high-pitched and “young”-sounding, for an adult. The only thing some people find “wrong” with its sound was that it never conformed to old-fashioned “Age” or “Gender” viewpoints, ideas, notions, and/or stereotypes. I like the way his voice sounded —— whether he spoke or sang —— fully accept that it was the way it was, and say: SO WHAT!!! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. And, I love the sound of it.”
    Last edited by GGVVGGCC22331122; 27-07-2019 at 10:32 AM.

  8. #36
    Points: 14,475, Level: 78
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,477
    Points
    14,475
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 930 Times in 665 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    What did teddy riley say about MJ voice?



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  9. #37
    Points: 14,475, Level: 78
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,477
    Points
    14,475
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 930 Times in 665 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Deleted
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 24-03-2020 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Didn't look at the sources.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  10. #38
    Points: 4,775, Level: 44
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    129
    Points
    4,775
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Themidwestcowboy View Post
    Axl Rose, Freddie Mercury, Prince, Steven Tyler and James Brown had a bigger Vocal Range than MJ, so, I don’t believe the story about hormone injection or Teddy Riley’s story.

    Prince is a great example, Prince’s speaking-voice is very, very low, but he has a very big Vocal Range!
    I totally agree with what you say about these false stories being told. There were no hormone injections that Michael, supposedly, had ever been given, at ANY time in his life whatsoever. O.T.O.H., Prince, and the other men you name in your comments, ALL have, or had, much deeper natural voices than what Michael’s ever was; Because of this, the only way they could hit high notes was to use “Falsetto” and resort to screaming, pretty much. Except for Michael’s High Tenor, all of the rest of them are/were either natural Baritones or Bass-Baritones. I don’t consider screeching, yelling and screaming as actual, true SINGING of notes to convey the emotions expressed in a song’s lyrics, however. Nor does it have anything to do with a particular singer’s Vocal Range.

    Michael, himself, could hit some pretty low notes, for a natural High Tenor (down to as low as “E♭2” —— or, even lower than that —— all the way down to what his voice-teacher, Seth Riggs, had once pointed out was a “low Basso-C,” although I think that “note” was probably a “Vocal Fry” sound, in my opinion). Prince, likely, could naturally hit low notes that Michael could not —— without his having had to use “Vocal Fry” —— whereas, O.T.O.H., Michael’s voice could naturally reach high notes that Prince’s voice could not —— that was, without Prince having used his “Falsetto” voice and relying on it, without him either squealing or screaming —— though Michael had occasionally used “Falsetto” on some songs, every once in a great while, he often made various noises and exclamations when singing much of his faster-paced material.

    Prince, in my opinion, is, was, and will always be remembered as Michael’s equal, when it comes to pure, out-and-out, genuine musical TALENT, but his natural voice-type —— as a true, full Bass-Baritone at the bottom of its natural Vocal Range, a voice that could hit sounds up to as high as the “Whistle”-Pitch Register whenever Prince screamed/squealed his highest-pitched sounds, (which are not really “notes,” in my opinion —— as you would hear his voice on the songs, “God” and “Temptation” —— when compared to Michael having actually sung notes in his Upper Register naturally, without “Falsetto”) —— was 180-degrees different, altogether.

    But, both men were great, fantastic performers and vocalists, just that each of them had totally different yet unique voice-types, in his own right; They were both equal in the Vocal-Skills Department as well, and I wouldn’t even think of putting either one of them above or below each other, but placing them on a “level playing-field,” so to speak, where they rightfully should belong.
    Last edited by GGVVGGCC22331122; 28-07-2019 at 07:22 PM.

  11. #39
    Points: 7,037, Level: 55
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    746
    Points
    7,037
    Level
    55
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 388 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    Judging by your posts, you have a fantasy idea of MJ which clouds your judgment.

    Firstly, Dr. Conrad Murray did not need to read what others wrote (before him) in their books because he had first-hand information concerning MJ’s medical history (including the hormone injections that MJ was given since his puberty).

    The hormone injections also explain why the evolution of the condition of his voice throughout his life is a topic that is not really allowed to be elaborated on during the seminars organized by some of his former collaborators.

    Secondly, about his high voice which resembled a voice of a kid, MJ himself revealed to the Rabbi Shmuley Boteach that he always wanted to sound like a kid, which also explains why his speaking & singing voice sounded in that high way during his entire life.

    He also revealed to the Rabbi Shmuley Boteach that his childlike voice during the 1984 Grammy Awards (while accepting the awards of his ‘Thriller’ album) was an act because he wanted to sound like a kid at that event in front of millions of viewers.

    Also, once he connected his personality to the Peter Pan’s image, then he knew that this connection would inevitably follow him all the subsequent years of his life, another reason which explain why he intentionally continued to sound like a kid.

    Therefore, MJ’s high, childlike voice can be considered to be a fake, a put-on, an act that also served the childlike image that he was projecting during his entire life.
    You seem to be obsessed in presenting a LIE about Michael’s voice. Conrad Murray, the murderer, has no credibility. He did NOT have any records that stated what you claimed. He has been lying since the day he killed Michael. A jury found him guilty because they didn’t believe his lies in the courtroom. The judge didn’t believe him and openly told him that he had never been so disgusted with a person in his life.

    I am truly beginning to wonder if you are really a fan or have some other problem. It is truly not normal the things you are asserting. It is also obvious that you have not been a REAL fan of Michael for very long, or you would know that what you are saying is pure conjecture, gullibility, not rational and a FANTASY. If you are going to spew trash, gossip and innuendo, then you are no better than an insane hater. Again, NOTHING you have posted in all your posts is credible or based in reality. Just what is your agenda?🤔

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:


  13. #40
    Points: 4,775, Level: 44
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    129
    Points
    4,775
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    That happened sometime back in the Late-1970’s, when Michael turned down the film role in “A Chorus Line.” Answer this, NatureCriminal. Would you have wanted him to go ahead and accept portraying that character, even if such a portrayal went against his values and personal beliefs, not only that, but a movie role likely causing the public to further assume things were going on in his life —— as rumors at the time were being spread around and circulated about him and his (alleged, supposed) lifestyle already, claiming that he was someone other than the person, the man he actually was in real life to anyone who personally knew him, as a human being —— similar to that character, IF he chose to be a part of the film? He made his personal decision, and it was what it was; LIES, rumors, gossip, speculation and innuendo still continued to persist, no matter what he either did or didn’t do, and no matter what other choices he made in regards to other aspects of his life.
    Last edited by GGVVGGCC22331122; 28-07-2019 at 09:00 AM.

  14. #41
    Points: 14,475, Level: 78
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,477
    Points
    14,475
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 930 Times in 665 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Oh my goodness. i didn't know the chorus line was about that. your right. Michael did the right thing. that was very rude of them for asking him to play that. i mean even if he did why that character? sorry i didn't know the movie was about that. my bad. sorry mike.
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 27-07-2019 at 11:13 AM.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  15. #42
    Points: 4,775, Level: 44
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    129
    Points
    4,775
    Level
    44
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Oh my goodness. i didn't know the chorus line was about that. your right. Michael did the right thing. that was very rude of them for asking him to play that. i mean even if he did why that character? sorry i didn't know the movie was about that. my bad. sorry mike.
    I had either heard of, or read about (some time ago) a Broadway play of the same name, that the later film was supposed to have been based on. All I know is, both the play and the film had to do with dancing. That’s all I really know about it, other than the role Michael was offered to portray in the movie, the part he turned down for his own reasons. I’m sure that neither the play nor the movie only centered around one character, or one individual, but many of them. It’s just that, if Michael went on ahead and accepted playing the character offered to him, think of how extremely controversial that would have been for him —— in helping to further spread the gossip, LIES, speculation, rumors, etc., even faster, stories about him that already were going around, even back then, during the Late-’70’s —— to have done it at that time, and how emotionally painful to everyone who knew and loved him, especially, to his family members.
    Last edited by GGVVGGCC22331122; 28-07-2019 at 08:34 AM.

  16. #43
    Points: 10,093, Level: 67
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mj_frenzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,481
    Points
    10,093
    Level
    67
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 757 Times in 419 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    While it is true that Michael had a wide vocal range, Michael was NOT given hormone injections to keep his voice high during puberty. The murderer, Conrad Murray, is a liar and not credible. Btw, I have never heard of or seen any quote from Seth Riggs telling Michael to speak in a high voice when you talk to people. Where is the source of that supposed “quote”?
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    You seem to be obsessed in presenting a LIE about Michael’s voice. Conrad Murray, the murderer, has no credibility. He did NOT have any records that stated what you claimed. He has been lying since the day he killed Michael. A jury found him guilty because they didn’t believe his lies in the courtroom. The judge didn’t believe him and openly told him that he had never been so disgusted with a person in his life.

    I am truly beginning to wonder if you are really a fan or have some other problem. It is truly not normal the things you are asserting. It is also obvious that you have not been a REAL fan of Michael for very long, or you would know that what you are saying is pure conjecture, gullibility, not rational and a FANTASY. If you are going to spew trash, gossip and innuendo, then you are no better than an insane hater. Again, NOTHING you have posted in all your posts is credible or based in reality. Just what is your agenda?��
    I will not tell you where is the source of this Seth Riggs’ quote because you will blindly dismiss it, too.

    I will leave to you to find that out.

    This is also an opportunity for you to show us your research skills.

    As for you second post, I will not comment on it because you have become really boring with your usual, tiring stuff about Dr. Conrad Murray being a murderer, members having an agenda, members not being real fans, etc.

    It is quite obvious that you have completely run out of valid arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by GGVVGGCC22331122 View Post
    Your whole entire post is based on nothing but old, often-repeated LIES that have been told over and over again, in one form or another —— especially, throughout Michael’s late teens and young adulthood, that continue to persist after his death and won’t be ending anytime soon (despite these myths about the sound of his voice having been thoroughly and completely debunked) —— ever since when he started showing the first signs of his having become a man.

    He has said, many times, that the media and the public had wrongly assumed and speculated things about him and his private life —— about everything from questioning his sexuality to making false assumptions about him regarding his gender (mind you, as this went on as far back as the Mid- to Late-1970’s, long before he ever recorded “Off the Wall,” before the drastic changes in his outward physical appearance that occurred in the Early- to Mid-1980’s and onwards, for the rest of his life), long before there was the currently popular “P. C.” terminology for designating certain lifestyles that is in use, today —— just because of the way his voice so happened to have sounded naturally.

    Around the time he co-starred in “The Wiz” as the “Scarecrow” (maybe, just before that or after, I’m not sure) he was offered a movie role in “A Chorus Line,” but turned it down. Why did he do that, though, considering as badly as he wanted to have become an actor? Because, as he said, he didn’t want to be ‘linked with the part,’ especially, when vicious rumors were flying around that his actual lifestyle either was, or may have been, like that of the character in the film!!! Why did he say that, about people ‘linking’ him with a movie role that went so totally against the very strict moral and religious beliefs he held at the time? Because of what people may have assumed and thought about him already, partly due to his high-pitched, soft-spoken, androgynous, still-“young”-sounding voice, and behavior that had never fit into the outdated, old-fashioned, “macho” Male stereotype.

    He wouldn’t have wanted to deliberately do anything that would have caused anyone to spread rumors and LIES about his personal life, that not only were extremely hurtful to his family but also hurtful to his friends, fans, and anyone who knew and loved him. Now, would he? I still believe that Murray was only repeating the same false story that was written in Dr. Alain Branchereau’s book in 2011, given that Conrad Murray’s came out in 2016, just five years later; There’s way too much of a coincidence that both books repeat the same story. As for what Michael had supposedly “said” to the Rabbi, (Some “friend” the Rabbi was....Right?) I only saw unsubstantiated quotes attributed to Michael online, but haven’t yet seen or heard anything directly, that ultimately proves —— without any shadow of a doubt, nor any question —— that those words regarding the sound of his voice actually came from his mouth.

    Four Octaves is an extremely wide Vocal Range for an adult Male singer/vocalist, and he was able to hit his Upper Register notes without relying on the use of “Falsetto” to reach them. So, that means his voice, no matter how he used it, was naturally high-pitched and “young”-sounding, for an adult. The only thing some people find “wrong” with its sound was that it never conformed to old-fashioned “Age” or “Gender” viewpoints, ideas, notions, and/or stereotypes. I like the way his voice sounded —— whether he spoke or sang —— fully accept that it was the way it was, and say: SO WHAT!!! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. And, I love the sound of it.”
    You have not actually read Alain Branchereau’s book, but you dismissed it solely by bits & pieces of it that you gathered.

    Which is a wrong way of approach when you want to judge a specific book.

    Also, the nature of the cross-dressing character that MJ was offered to play on the ‘A Chorus Line’ film did not really affect his decision to turn it down.

    As a matter of fact, he loved that character which he found it as being very emotional & dramatic.

    The real reason that he turned it down was because he was not interested in acting at that time, but in other priorities concerning his career (at that time he turned down all the roles that he was offered to play from several films).

    Also, at heart MJ revelled in all those speculations coming from media & the public about his private life (including his sexuality, gender) even before ‘Off The Wall’.

    Notice how he gradually (from the early ‘80s onwards) accentuated even more his androgynous image because he wanted even more attention & speculations about him.

  17. #44
    Points: 14,475, Level: 78
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,477
    Points
    14,475
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 930 Times in 665 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Michael did not use hormone injections to make his voice higher. that was his real voice. Michael was a heterosexual man



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:


  19. #45
    Points: 14,475, Level: 78
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,477
    Points
    14,475
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 930 Times in 665 Posts

    Default Re: MJ's Tenor Voice

    Some guys just have high voices. it's doesn't mean they use hormone injections. Michael talked about this before and he say he was tired of people saying that. that was his voice. leave him alone.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •