Is anyone else loosing friends etc because of this whole Leaving Neverland mess?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
For the past month now a lot people i know has stop talking to me and stop being my friend because this stupid Leaving Neverland mess. i was in a group on a another website that had nothing to do about MJ and as soon i post something about him on my page i got taken out the group. i'm kind of mad about it but i don't care. Michael is innocent and if that make me loose friends etc then so be it.

I wouldn't care less about it anyways, I have no trust in people anymore, if they bother with "Leaving Neverland" s:censored: towards me, they'll be getting from me when I harp and snap at them and tell them they're stupid for life.

I haven't lost any friends over this, and I've talked to a lot of people about LN and the issues with it. Most of the people I've talked to have found the whole thing really interesting and have expressed their appreciation for my insight into it.
I will say that there are certain people I'm friends with who I suspect would have a knee-jerk reaction to anyone saying anything negative about the guys and their allegations (people who are super into the MeToo movement to the extent that they don't think accusations should actually be investigated), so I just haven't brought it up with those people. (And as embarrassed as I am to admit this, I did change my Facebook profile picture, since it previously was a pic of me with an MJ impersonator. I did that mainly because of the certain people who I think would have knee-jerk reactions to it.)

Yep, lost a few (online) "friends" on facebook.

The topic Michael Jackson has always been a superb idiot detector. At least when online, people with strong negative opinions about him can't help but out themselfes and the quality of their character and general intelligence.

Not that I really want to be reminded all of the time that the world is formostly populated by non-thinking idiots and sheeps, but it sometimes helps to look into people.

No i haven't. Me and my friends just agree to not talk about it when we are with each other cause it would get heated.

For the past month now a lot people i know has stop talking to me and stop being my friend because this stupid Leaving Neverland mess. i was in a group on a another website that had nothing to do about MJ and as soon i post something about him on my page i got taken out the group. i'm kind of mad about it but i don't care. Michael is innocent and if that make me loose friends etc then so be it.

It sounds like they're not real friends anyway. You can always make more friends.....ones who are non-judgmental and allow you to be who you are and support whomever you want to. :)

I have never been around anyone who ever believe the claims. I been around one co worker who had question (she moved here from another state but she had her own issues) and I got her straight on it. That it is.

Then they were never your friends. it is too much info for anyone to support this lying doc. Either those people are haters of MJ (haters are going to hate on a person no matter what; and if something negative is said about the person, they love it. or the people have demons or done things in their lives to others and they want to judge MJ to deflect on their issues. It never fails).

i have a simliar situation. my "friends" kind of make fun of me for liking him, but they get to go on and on about their love for new rappers. one even says she wants to marry a rapper! 🤦‍♀️ i dont get it, it cant be both ways...you cant make fun of someone for loving someone else, but then make your whole personality about a celebrity. and i also dont even like michael jackson in a "romantic" way. i love his caring, goofy nature and want to be just like him. he was a wonderful soul and so many people dont have the brain to see it or even TRY to see it, and instead just make fun of other people for liking their own things because they are insecure of being the same as every other person my age 🙄

It's because child abuse is a serious topic that affects many people personally. No matter how you interpret the situation in Michael's case, you have to understand how much the subject affects people.

Back