UNUSUAL Michael Jackson Coincidence. How?!

FD1998

Proud Member
Okay so I was fiddling around to see when the middle of Michael Jackson's life was.

By doing this I calculated the days and hours of when he was born and died. Therefore Michael Jackson was alive for 18,563 days. I divided this by two to make 9,281.5. I also factored in the hours. I then subtracted 9,281.5 days from June 25th 2009...

Result: Friday, 27 January 1984

https://home.bt.com/news/on-this-da...s-fire-during-pepsi-commercial-11363957678904

The exact midpoint of Michael Jackson's life was when his hair set on fire. In a fictional sense, this might highlight where Michael's life was tarnished in the second half of his life.

Crazy coincidence, that day was probably the one that changed Michael's life forever.
Sometimes I ask myself, how would have been Michael's life if that accident never happened?

The Moonwalker mirroring MJ life theory is pretty astonishing
The 3 kids on the film and his children irl..

Considering there was something significant in almost every point of Michael's life, there are many mathimadical "coincidences" thY could be made..

If we obsessively dissect everything this way, we would drive ourselves crazy. There is enough stress around Michael's world to be worried about things like this.

Know something else strange.....
Michael=7 letters
Jackson=7 letters
7th child born
19+58=77

Back