Could it be a chance Michael suffer with any mental disorders?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
I know he been abuse as a child and had vitiligo but did he had anything else going on with him? like example like maybe autism or something else?

Some fans think he probably did but was never diagnose for any mental health disorders or went to a psychologist.

Last edited:
Autism? I doubt it very much and I know it that much since I'm autistic myself, so I pretty much doubt Michael has any mental issues, but some us knew about his paranoia over somebody might wanna kill him.

Any condition he had, if he had any, it would have been detailed in his autopsy, wouldn't it? For instance, I never realized he had Lupus. The poor man suffered a lot.

Maybe autopsies don't delve into any emotional issues the deceased suffered from but if he was taking medication for any emotional disorder, that would have come out in his autopsy, so my guess is that the answer to your question is, no.

MJ evidently suffered from at least two mental disorders.

He suffered from anorexia nervosa, an eating disorder which falls into the category of mental disorders.

He used to intentionally restrict food for a number of reasons, while many times he used to take food intravenously.

This mental disorder emanated mainly from his problematic relationship with his father when he was a child.

It was also a result from the way he wanted his body to be (he wanted an agile & thin body in order to become even better as a dancer).

Also, he evidently suffered from depression, which is another case of a mental disorder.

He used to take anti-depressants & he increased the dosages while he was becoming older.

The allegations he faced (1993, 2004) played a crucial role in increasing the dosages that he was taking.

Toxicology reports have conclusively showed also that even in his final months he was still taking a significant amount of anti-depressants due to an additional factor which was his increased anxiety for his upcoming 'This Is It' comeback in 2009.

Not even a trained professional could diagnose him without speaking to him directly so I wont.. Was he troubled by the life he lived and what he had to face? Of course!

A mental disorder is a serious diagnosis that shouldn't be taken lightly.

mj_frenzy;4256452 said:
MJ evidently suffered from at least two mental disorders.

He suffered from anorexia nervosa, an eating disorder which falls into the category of mental disorders.

He used to intentionally restrict food for a number of reasons, while many times he used to take food intravenously.

This mental disorder emanated mainly from his problematic relationship with his father when he was a child.

It was also a result from the way he wanted his body to be (he wanted an agile & thin body in order to become even better as a dancer).

Also, he evidently suffered from depression, which is another case of a mental disorder.

He used to take anti-depressants & he increased the dosages while he was becoming older.

The allegations he faced (1993, 2004) played a crucial role in increasing the dosages that he was taking.

Toxicology reports have conclusively showed also that even in his final months he was still taking a significant amount of anti-depressants due to an additional factor which was his increased anxiety for his upcoming 'This Is It' comeback in 2009.

What does this have to do with anything? Should we delve into everyone’s medical records and see if we all suffer from some type of mental disorder, why we are at it, let’s check other celebrities and see if we can find out what mental disorders they have. I’m sure we will be surprised at how many celebrities Do have some type of mental disorders, as well as the fans on this board. The bottomline is IT IS NONE of OUR business. It has nothing to do with the false allegations by these two pieces of TP trash. That’s the ONLY thing I am concerned with at the present time.

I know he been abuse as a child and had vitiligo but did he had anything else going on with him? like example like maybe autism or something else?

Some fans think he probably did but was never diagnose for any mental health disorders or went to a psychologist.

April 2019, 51 posts. And a username, that no fan would ever chose.... need I say more..

Celebrities are human beings. A large number of human beings have mental or physical disorders. This should not be a huge shock that Michael might have had something we don't know about, and it's really none of our business either way.

It's possible. Michael was very worry about his looks because he was bullied by his father for them. Michael was beautiful inside and out. :heart:

Celebrities are human beings. A large number of human beings have mental or physical disorders. This should not be a huge shock that Michael might have had something we don't know about, and it's really none of our business either way.

Exactly! people think having some type of disorder make you weird or something. nope! you just different. i'm glad people are being more open about them now a days.

he probably did. we probably will never know though. and it's not bad thing if he did either! he will still be loved even if he did! probably even more loved then he already is which is a lot! :heart:

Not even a trained professional could diagnose him without speaking to him directly so I wont.. Was he troubled by the life he lived and what he had to face? Of course!

A mental disorder is a serious diagnosis that shouldn't be taken lightly.

I agree. i totally think he did but we will never know. but i'm glad mental health is being more talk about now a days. we love you MJ whatever you was going through. :heart:

oh yeah and if MJ saw this he would be disappointed because people going after some people who have disorders. lol! you people say you fans but what see is fans not going by his message.

Back