How would Michael feel about people going out changing thier faces to look like him?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
How would Michael feel about people going out changing their faces to look like him?

To be honest i don't like it. there will always be one Michael Jackson. it's weird and strange people go out and do this. sure Michael can be their inspiration but to go out and change your face is a little too much.

Last edited:
yeah ....I have to admit i still am attracted to people who try to look like michael , (i would certainly date a tribute artist or impersonator ) i like and am in awe of their imagery and creativity , bravery and determination but its almost always a disappointment because their mind set is unfortunately not like mike.

As long as they portrait Michael in a good way and spread good messages, I'm OK with that.
Anyway, it's a personal choice to use surgery to look like a celebrity or even change gender. You can be OK or not, but a person can do whatever they want with their body.

honestly it's unreachable goal, but in the same time it's not my face. so eventualy i'm okay with it

Re: How would Michael feel about people going out changing their faces to look like him?

To be honest i don't like it. there will always be one Michael Jackson. it's weird and strange people go out and do this. sure Michael can be their inspiration but to go out and change your face is a little too much.

Did Oprah send you, to ask these stupid questions, or are you just.... ?

Re: How would Michael feel about people going out changing their faces to look like him?

It's their face but I dont agree with it. Got to be something wrong with somebody who wants to do that. My face is my identity.
I can't imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a pseudo likeness of anybody else. As I said though, it's their face and they sell have to live with the consequences. It can't be undone

Deciding to undergo a medical surgery on your face in order to look like your favourite celebrity is not a healthy way of thinking.

Not to mention that such a thing requires a series of surgeries on your face, not just a single surgery.

I saw many documentaries where MJ’s fans did that on their face, & I was surprised that in certain cases some fans were at a very young age when they were having such a series of surgeries.

I frankly wondered, how on earth their parents allowed that?

But here is the interesting thing: Celebrities feel flattered when their fans do that because that is the ultimate level of adulation from their fans towards them.

MJ felt flattered, too.

Michael once referred to impersonators as being the "highest form of admiration".
But I don't think he was referring to people having plastic surgery to look like him, but the emulation of his dance and outfits.

But here is the interesting thing: Celebrities feel flattered when their fans do that because that is the ultimate level of adulation from their fans towards them.

MJ felt flattered, too.

"In fact"? :rolleyes:

i'm new here and i should point out i have mental delays. very rude and you don't have to reply to any question i ask.

I agree. Michael isn't one those type of celebrities. he was very different from the rest which make him special. in my opinion he wouldn't like it either. he loves people being inspire by him but he would totally be like:…. :eek:

Electro;4256571 said:
Michael once referred to impersonators as being the "highest form of admiration".
But I don't think he was referring to people having plastic surgery to look like him, but the emulation of his dance and outfits.

"In fact"? :rolleyes:

NatureCriminal7896;4256637 said:
I agree. Michael isn't one those type of celebrities. he was very different from the rest which make him special. in my opinion he wouldn't like it either. he loves people being inspire by him but he would totally be like:…. :eek:

Not just the emulation of his dance & outfits.

MJ knew that his impersonators, particularly the most successful ones, had some sort of a plastic surgery on their face in order to look like him.

When MJ was traveling to different countries (while touring), he met some of them personally.

He always felt flattered & honored by what they were doing as a whole. including their efforts for face-likeliness through plastic surgeries.

You can see this also on his body language (while talking to them).

Don't forget that some impersonators worked for Michael too, for example E'Casanova on the "Who Is It" video.

they loses their identities by looking like MJ

Not just the emulation of his dance & outfits.

MJ knew that his impersonators, particularly the most successful ones, had some sort of a plastic surgery on their face in order to look like him.

When MJ was traveling to different countries (while touring), he met some of them personally.

He always felt flattered & honored by what they were doing as a whole. including their efforts for face-likeliness through plastic surgeries.

You can see this also on his body language (while talking to them).

Body language told you about Michael being flattered about plastic surgery efforts?

Videos please........ otherwise just try to add an "I think" once in a while and all is ok.

I also don't like when people impersonate him at a point to physically look like him.
its okay to have some of his clothes and dance like him. but to change your face with make up or with surgery come to a stage that reach a mental close to personal disorder.

I also don't like when people impersonate him at a point to physically look like him.
its okay to have some of his clothes and dance like him. but to change your face with make up or with surgery come to a stage that reach a mental close to personal disorder.

I agree.

Body language told you about Michael being flattered about plastic surgery efforts?

Videos please........ otherwise just try to add an "I think" once in a while and all is ok.

I also want to see a proof for that.

I personally don't like MJ impersonators who look like MJ or try this.
I really love to look at people who dance like him in a group( to thriller, smoth criminal etc.) but as the more they don't look like him from their likness and hair the more I enjoy it!
Watching an MJ impersonators dancing who looks simular to MJ I can't really enjoy!
For me only one person should look like Michael Jackson and this is the beautiful great king himself.

Last edited:
I also want to see a proof for that.

I personally don't like MJ impersonators who look like MJ or try this.
I really love to look at people who dance like him in a group( to thriller, smooth criminal etc.) but as much as they don't look like him from their likness and hair like I enjoy it!
Watching an MJ impersonators dancing who looks simular to MJ I can't really enjoy!
For me only one person should look like Michael Jackson and this is the beautiful great king himself.

I agree. there's only one Michael Jackson and he's resting. :heart: :(

Back