Is Justin Bieber nuts?

MJPoetryFan

Proud Member
Justin Bieber Claims Chris Brown Is A Combination Of 2Pac & Michael Jackson

Despite being "crippled with anxiety" by his comments about Eminem, Biebervelli is back with more hot takes.

Justin Bieber's been referred to as Biebervelli ever since he started pissing in mop buckets and hanging out with Lil Twist. While he's cleaned up his act quite a bit, he's proved to be a genuine fan of hip-hop and R&B, unlike some of his peers like Miley Cyrus. This means that Bieber's willing to defend artists he believes are great (i.e. Lil Pump and Lil Xan?). Most recently, he took to Instagram to defend his pal Chris Brown while comparing the Virginia singer to two of the most iconic artists in history.

There's no doubt that Chris Brown has made his mark in the music industry but according to Justin Bieber, Breezy's already at the level of two of the most celebrated, and partially controversial, artists of all time. Biebs hit the 'Gram with a photo that essentially said that Chris Brown is the sum of Michael Jackson and Tupac, dubbing it "the legendary equation."

"everyone wants to wait til people die To give them the credit they deserve. I’m calling it now when CB passes away after a long full life, you will miss what you had in front of you the whole time ... trust me watch you will see. the people who have over looked this mans talent because of a mistake he made.. you need to reevaluate! Love you @chrisbrownofficial," he wrote.

It's a strange time for Bieber to share such an opinion considering the controversy around Michael Jackson's name right now. But what's even more strange is that Bieber recently found himself facing a serious amount of backlash after calling out Eminem which he said left him "crippled with anxiety."

Feel better, Biebs.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/justin...2pac-and-michael-jackson-news.79136.html?_amp

1f92cz.jpg

A lot of negative MJ comments here, please login and vote for good comments

Bieber is kinda dead. What's wrong with these artists nowadays? So depressed and everything.

Chris brown has done some crazy stuff in his life but i like his music. he also support MJ and got his dance moves from him so i give him alittle respect. as for Justin bieber he's going though a lot right now in his life. i wish him the best and that things will get better for him. not a fan of his music. 2pac has some good songs! i like some his songs.

i wouldn't call chris brown a combination of 2pac and michael jackson they all great artists in their own way. chris did get some of his dancing from Michael and Michael accepts it.

Bieber has lost his marbles. He's been out of the scene for 4 years now, with no new album. He's hiding out in his new house up in Cambridge, ON with Hailey Baldwin. He's suffering from depression, anxiety, and mood swings. I think he's also into drugs, hence the spelling and grammar mistakes in most of his posts on social media. Sad to see, I personally have known several people into the hardcore drug scene (meth, cocaine, painkillers, GHB, etc) and it really does screw your mind up. It also gives you the urge to go on social media and start spewing crap, often with heavy grammar errors. Poor Biebs, I hope he is able to pull it together, that last post made him look like a lunatic.

Back