Lawyers of darkness that match MJ and Britney Spears

BadAlicia

Proud Member
Guys, it is so interesting. Apparently MJ's lawyers are now attached to Britney Spears's conservatorship's case.

"Hoffman? Sabban & Wattenmaker with Jeryll S. Cohen (who are the most important part of Jamie's legal team) were serving as probate counsel of MJ estate (They were the Samuel Ingham of this case) . I think it is needless to say all the mess that ?happened with his estate, how he was ripped off , how the over? charges legal fees on MJ case to make more money."

" Maybe? this is it, maybe the same people who went after MJ went after Britney

MJ case hoffman sabban & watenmaker Jerryl S. Cohen??"

" Britney's? case hoffman sabban & watenmaker Jerryl S. Cohen / Geraldine? Wyle A (Jamie's lawyer team that put Britney under c-ship)??"

"Not? Lou Taylor at least on papers .

Yes the same lawyers appointed for MJ estate are the Jamie choosed (unless they choosed him instead) to take over Britney personal and financial power .

I am working on something about this, because i've seen a couple a fishy things about it. Hope?? it? will be ready by the end of the day for your guys to see it .???"

Documents:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ioEI6C2x...ez81CRhVsM/s1600/MJ+2012+Estate+Documents.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/ENHjk9u.png

Nowadays as there is a Free Britney movement to free her from abusive conservatorship fans of her are investing many things and it is interesting the fact that links Britney and MJ and how similar their stories are.

What do you think guys?

Jeryll? S. Cohen

Guys please record this name, we've been used to think that Geraldine A. Wyle was Jamie's primary attorney if i can say so, i mean it's her name that appears on court online datbase for first hearing that led Britney to the c-ship . But then you look at the court document and there's also Jeryll S. Cohen name that appears as much as Geraldine . And their names appears sometime with the lawyers firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC . On google on the law firm official website it another story, they do not appear on the list of the firm in the official website www.hswlaw.com, they appear, they appear?s on the list of Freeman, Freeman & Smiley LLP . I said ok why not, i'm no professional and may be there's a simple reason for that . I got curious about Jeryll S. Cohen, i felt saw or heard this name before and well..?.

Here it is, she is the appointed court lawyer of MJ estate (in Britney's language : she is the Samuel Ingham's of MJ estate) . We all know how messy and shady things are still going about MJ estate, so started to search for a little bit more about her, i saw she worked with other lawyer firms before, two catched my attention cuz i knew i saw them somewhere on some Britney's documents , it was Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp and Holland & Knight, LLP . You can also find those firms getting money from Britney Jamie for co-conservator legal fee .

On court documents in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention .

Holland & Knight, LLP got nearl $ 100K for co-?conservator legal fees .??

That's not it, because in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp claimed that Britney owed them $220K and who's gonna fight them now to say if she does or not now they are of the conservator against the conservatee . Conflict of interest again .

And why is the court paper signed by Jeryll S Cohen and Geraldine A. Wyle under the firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC to then being charged more than $1M by Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps ?Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention.

The funny thing is that they are all paid with Britney's money to be held under a c-ship she doesn't want? to .

Here is a little scheme i started to help me save in?fo and see clearer , maybe it will help you too?.

Document:https://i.imgur.com/7lQN87F.png

It is very interesting to know what kind of people are in MJ Estate...

Back