Did Michael dated Whitney Houston? if so why did she cheated on him?

Never heard of that, but there was a rumor that she was dating Jermaine in the early 1980s. That rumor probably came about because of several duets they recorded. If true, then it was Jermaine doing the cheating since he was married to Hazel Gordy at the time.

Never heard of that, but there was a rumor that she was dating Jermaine in the early 1980s. That rumor probably came about because of several duets they recorded. If true, then it was Jermaine doing the cheating since he was married to Hazel Gordy at the time.

Jermaine mentioned in his book that he likes Whitney and Michael teased him for it.

I'm confused, how can someone ask IF someone dated and ask why a person cheated at the same time? What am I missing? lol

No....They never dated and she didn't cheat on him.
wtf?

No they never dated , but i am pressy sure Whitney had a crush on him .

MJ dated Whitney Houston many years ago, when they both had a crush on each other.

They were seen together on several public occasions, & they always smiled & looked very happy.

It was also around 1991 when she moved in to his Neverland Ranch, where she stayed for two weeks or so.

MJ sent a helicopter to pick her from her house to his ranch, rolling out also the red carpet for her, another clear sign of his feelings about her.

Media at that time even suggested that a possible marriage was ahead.

"When I married Whitney, he [Michael] told me, 'You beat me to it, man, you beat me to it. I thought I was gonna marry that girl." - Bobby Brown

MJ dated Whitney Houston many years ago, when they both had a crush on each other.

They were seen together on several public occasions, & they always smiled & looked very happy.

It was also around 1991 when she moved in to his Neverland Ranch, where she stayed for two weeks or so.

MJ sent a helicopter to pick her from her house to his ranch, rolling out also the red carpet for her, another clear sign of his feelings about her.

Source?

Because they were FRIENDS lol

She was dating Bobby Brown in 1991

That visit you're talking about was in 1989 and it wasn't romantic. Their friendship is discussed in the new film about her life

lol what is this fanfic

This thread title is hilarious

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back