A theory about Wade

MJPoetryFan

Proud Member
Given what we now know about how Wade has lived his life; living it egotistically - especially with women, but also the entitlement he's had about what he deserves to have in life with little effort on his part - I've come to believe that his ego is just big enough where he would like to be the one that "took down" Michael Jackson.

I just feel the way this punk has navigated through his life that he would take this on because let's face it - he'll never work in this town again. As much damage as he's done - I think silently many don't believe him (hench many of his friends and industry friends) not speaking up for him). It's not like Michael Jackson is a very favourable person to come to the defense for given the allegations - YET many haven't spoken out for Wade or James. That says alot more to me about the overall feeling the majority feel about their stories.

I think Wade is just fine taking on the "role" of the guy who was "raped" by MJ. There is still monetary gains for him from this mockumentary (they will get smaller as time goes by) and people forget and move on. All I know is Wade won't be dancing/coreographing anything but his son's school play at this rate.

This is really insightful, and it brings up a good counterpoint to people who say it must be true because "who would want to be known as 'the kid MJ molested?'" (Yes, I have heard people use that as a reason for why they believe the accusations...) Given what we know about him, it isn't surprising at all that this would be a motivation. I think he took "if you can't be famous, be infamous" a little too seriously.

He seems a bit disturbed to me. A narcissist. He needs attention, can’t live without it. He got to play the role of star witness in the 2005 trial and then he didn’t get the job for Cirque du solei and couldn’t handle it.

What he fail to see is that he is just a tool. He is good as distraction from Weinstein and Corey Feldmans documentary (no multi million dollar lawsuits there or big media campaign and Corey Heim is dead) but he will never become ”an international superstar” many don’t really beleive him I think they just use him against Michael Jackson and what will probably happen within the next couple of years is Wade and Amanda will divorce, I mean he was thinking of leaving her then she didn’t support his book project in 2012. That will probably be some interesting divorce papers and then he will just be this bitter middle age man with his bitter stories about Michael Jackson Oprah or anyone else is hardly interested in him as a person.

This is really insightful, and it brings up a good counterpoint to people who say it must be true because "who would want to be known as 'the kid MJ molested?'" (Yes, I have heard people use that as a reason for why they believe the accusations...) Given what we know about him, it isn't surprising at all that this would be a motivation. I think he took "if you can't be famous, be infamous" a little too seriously.
People who use that as an excuse are stupid. (1). People can not put their morals value onto somone else. Just because they would not want to be known for that, that does not mean Wade care. Did the woman care about being the one who lied on Emmitt Til and caused a KID's MURDER (only NOW AFTER 50 years she finally admits she LIED). In due time, Wade and James are going to get tired because it is going to start backfiring (it is happening now). This will fizzle as months go on and people start to tear it apart even more. See, the "shock" was high now it is going down because it is being examine. And believe me, we fans are doing and putting the info and lies out are fearful by the MJ's haters. The media know these guys are liars but they did it for ratings and some media do not want to admit they fell for lies on MJ again due to their bias. This has exposed the media even more as well. Look what it did to Oprah. She is damage as well and this will follow her.

PS, there is a commercial playing ABC. So there. Do not believe the hype.

I think he blames Michael for his failures. It’s revenge in a way. Narcissists can be very vindictive and will never take the blame themselves.

CaptainEoLove85;4257830 said:
I think he blames Michael for his failures. It’s revenge in a way. Narcissists can be very vindictive and will never take the blame themselves.

I agree so much with this. Specially since he grew up portraying Michael and even got a failed music deal out of his association w/ MJ. When you think he was producing a record for Justin Timberlake its not hard to imagine he'd be gunning for a similar role in MJs carreer, one he resents not getting.

Back