Michael Jackson owed Randy money?

MJJFan105

Proud Member
I'm watching the movie Searching Neverland and see that Randy Jackson was angried at Michael Jackson and ram his Mercedes into MJ's gate and demanded money. Did Michael Jackson borrowed money from Randy? Look like Michael borrowed over $200K because Randy messed up his Mercedes by ramming through the gate. What do you think?

Check out the StreetView from Google Map, and you can see the dent on the gate. Is that the same dent that Randy caused to the gate?

1oCv1cf.png

Also in the movie Searching Neverland, MJ said he can't do 5 shows a week to make extra money to pay for that $50 million mansion "Wonderland" he wanted. But can MJ just do two shows a week instead of 5? He really needed the money in 2006.

MJJFan105;4257781 said:
I'm watching the movie Searching Neverland and see that Randy Jackson was angried at Michael Jackson and ram his Mercedes into MJ's gate and demanded money. Did Michael Jackson borrowed money from Randy? Look like Michael borrowed over $200K because Randy messed up his Mercedes by ramming through the gate. What do you think?

It was reported that Randy Jackson helped financially MJ when his brother was on trial for the child abuse accusations in 2004-2005.

Randy Jackson managed to borrow a considerable amount of money from a number of people that Randy personally knew, & in turn, Randy used that money to cover a part of the legal expenses of his brother’s trial at that time.

After the trial, these people understandably wanted their money back from Randy, but that was rather difficult given the fact that MJ was practically in debt.

The story (of Randy lending money to MJ) appears to be true, because Randy was later becoming more & demanding with getting the money back from MJ, culminating in that Mercedes SUV incident.

Randy stole from MJ, mismanaged his finance, left the Never land employees without salaries for months, conspired with others to force MJ to sell his share of the ATV catalogue and sold stories to the tabloids accusing MJ of being an alcoholic with a severe damage to his liver when MJ sued the accounting Company hired by Randy for their fraudulent acts. MJ left Never land after 2005 verdict without telling him anything and refused to see Randy until he died. Randy continued the smear campaign and was the main source behind the stories floating at the time about MJ being always high on drugs and Grace keeping him away from the family the strategy was to paint MJ as an out of control junkie who was not of sound mind when he named the executors to run his estate so Randy and Co could challenge his will. He was so dumb to realise all the lies he spread in the media about his brother would be used by AEG to argue why they should not have been held responsible for someone whose own family claim he was continously under the influence since the 2000's. Every claim he fabricated AEG used against the Jacksons. Make no mistake Randy Jackson is another Wade Robson.

Last edited:
Well Randy is forgetting that he’s family and you don’t screw with your own family. He’s gonna learn one day.

Randy stole from MJ, mismanaged his finance, left the Never land employees without salaries for months, conspired with others to force MJ to sell his share of the ATV catalogue and sold stories to the tabloids accusing MJ of being an alcoholic with a severe damage to his liver when MJ sued the accounting Company hired by Randy for their fraudulent acts. MJ left Never land after 2005 verdict without telling him anything and refused to see Randy until he died. Randy continued the smear campaign and was the main source behind the stories floating at the time about MJ being always high on drugs and Grace keeping him away from the family the strategy was to paint MJ as an out of control junkie who was not of sound mind when he named the executors to run his estate so Randy and Co could challenge his will. He was so dumb to realise all the lies he spread in the media about his brother would be used by AEG to argue why they should not have been held responsible for someone whose own family claim he was continously under the influence since the 2000's. Every claim he fabricated AEG used against the Jacksons. Make no mistake Randy Jackson is another Wade Robson.

What's your source for this?

I agree with everything you said. However, Wade Robson and James Safechuck are lower than rats in a sewer with the false allegations they have come up with.

It’s in the book as well. I don’t know if anyone from the family has outright denied the money aspect or not, even though some have denied the bit about bashing the gate in. (For what it’s worth, the book says that there were two separate incidents. First one with Rebbie, Randy and Jackie, where they only snuck in behind another car. The second one was Randy alone, when he bashed in the gate. I can only remember Rebbie saying they never bashed the gate it, which lines up with the book anyway.)

Randy was very involved with getting Michael his legal team and was very involved during the trial that I wouldn’t be surprised if Michael did owe him money, or at the very least Randy thought Michael owed him money. Randy was also involved in the whole MJ website fiasco, wasn’t he?

Why didn't Randy file a creditors claim when everyone else did? I know Michael was in court with some of Randy's guys-did it get resolved?

Whoa i didn't know Randy was like that.

Can't believe that you said Randy is another wade robson

Last edited:
Everything I said in my previous post aside, the court did not grant Alejandra's child support when she asked for Randy to provide for his children because he provided evidence of MJ taking care of everything, and he has the nerve to claim MJ owed him money.

If it were not for Janet marring the Qatari billionaire and him living now off this connection he would still be harassing MJ's kids over their inheritance. Was it a coincidence he disappeared from their lives once Janet married Wissam? Absolutely not.

In my opinion i always felt the family used Michael for money sometimes. probably one of the reasons why Michael kept away from them alot because they gonna used him for money. everyone has their own opinions but yeah it could be true.

Back