Michael and June?

MJPoetryFan

Proud Member
I don't know if this was put in the right section or not but I have a few questions.

I am listening to the MJ Innocent Project video live stream from a couple of days ago. They are talking about June and Michael and how they believe something (romantic or sexual) was going on between them. I never saw these photos they say are out there that shows MJ was actually closer to June than to Jordi.

What are your thoughts and why? If any of you have those photos they are referring to - can you post them in this thread so I can see why they have this theory?

If they were involved - wouldn't have Messareu crossed-examined her and brought this up to discredit her since she took the stand against MJ? Am I getting that wrong? Wouldn't have MJ told his lawyers she would have a reason to lie since they once had a thing (even though she was married to Dave at the time?) Do you think MJ wouldn't want that to come out in court to protect his image of being with a married woman?

I'd personally avoid the michael jackson innocent project. The owner of it literarly believes michael is alive and his identical twin is the one that died, she even makes hour long videos regarding this and if anyone was to bring it up she would ban them.

I'm willing to bet Taj would be mortified if he knew what they were saying about his uncle.

I'd personally avoid the michael jackson innocent project. The owner of it literarly believes michael is alive and his identical twin is the one that died, she even makes hour long videos regarding this and if anyone was to bring it up she would ban them.

I'm willing to bet Taj would be mortified if he knew what they were saying about his uncle.

Whatever we like it or not and it's even hard to say Michael is gone. i hate went people do stuff like this. they do the samething with tupac and biggie. sadly all 3 of them are gone and sadly they not coming back. :(

Whatever we like it or not and it's even hard to say Michael is gone. i hate went people do stuff like this. they do the samething with tupac and biggie. sadly all 3 of them are gone and sadly they not coming back. :(

Her reason for believing michael has a twin is because there are more then one person singing at the same time

They've never heard of layering tracks 😂😂😂

MJPoetryFan;4257946 said:
I don't know if this was put in the right section or not but I have a few questions.

I am listening to the MJ Innocent Project video live stream from a couple of days ago. They are talking about June and Michael and how they believe something (romantic or sexual) was going on between them. I never saw these photos they say are out there that shows MJ was actually closer to June than to Jordi.

What are your thoughts and why? If any of you have those photos they are referring to - can you post them in this thread so I can see why they have this theory?

If they were involved - wouldn't have Messareu crossed-examined her and brought this up to discredit her since she took the stand against MJ? Am I getting that wrong? Wouldn't have MJ told his lawyers she would have a reason to lie since they once had a thing (even though she was married to Dave at the time?) Do you think MJ wouldn't want that to come out in court to protect his image of being with a married woman?

There is definitely some truth to this about Michael and June. There ARE photos of Michael holding June’s hand when they were in Monaco. I hsve that footage recorded somewhere. June AND Michael are beaming from ear to ear. There were rumors everywhere that they were a couple. The media intentionally made it look as if Michael was only with Jordan when he was holding June’s hand and had Jordan’s young sister in his arms or lap. I’ve heard Flo Anthony say that “June was in Michael’s bed more than Jordan or his sister were”. The #@$& media and Dian DEMONd were the ones who manipulated what really happened.

Personally always thought there was something going on with June. Also thought the same with Stephanie Safechuck. Not sure about Joy Robson, but I think all 3 were after him and would have gladly left their husbands. Michael didn't have qualms about going with a married woman with kids-because he did that with Lisa Marie later.
Think that is a good question about the trial and June, though-maybe it's because of the NDA and settlement? Really, have no idea. But her testimony sounds like a woman that's upset with the man in her life-especially when she talks about trust.

I hope not knowing what happened. However, MJ did buy her jewelry and he has claimed that he only buys it to women he love.

Her reason for believing michael has a twin is because there are more then one person singing at the same time

They've never heard of layering tracks ??????

I don't think Michael had a twin. i think one of his brothers did but it passed away from a miscarriage i think... so Michael actually has 11 siblings. wow.

Even Michael didn't want it. she needs to speak out. i don't think he did. but if so go ahead say it. none of us are perfect.

Back