Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Michael and June?

   
  1. #1
    Points: 1,594, Level: 22
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    MJPoetryFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    330
    Points
    1,594
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 203 Times in 104 Posts

    Default Michael and June?

    I don't know if this was put in the right section or not but I have a few questions.

    I am listening to the MJ Innocent Project video live stream from a couple of days ago. They are talking about June and Michael and how they believe something (romantic or sexual) was going on between them. I never saw these photos they say are out there that shows MJ was actually closer to June than to Jordi.

    What are your thoughts and why? If any of you have those photos they are referring to - can you post them in this thread so I can see why they have this theory?

    If they were involved - wouldn't have Messareu crossed-examined her and brought this up to discredit her since she took the stand against MJ? Am I getting that wrong? Wouldn't have MJ told his lawyers she would have a reason to lie since they once had a thing (even though she was married to Dave at the time?) Do you think MJ wouldn't want that to come out in court to protect his image of being with a married woman?


    "If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with" - Michael Jackson

  2. #2
    Points: 6,428, Level: 52
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    667
    Points
    6,428
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 851 Times in 308 Posts

    Default Re: Michael and June?

    I'd personally avoid the michael jackson innocent project. The owner of it literarly believes michael is alive and his identical twin is the one that died, she even makes hour long videos regarding this and if anyone was to bring it up she would ban them.

    I'm willing to bet Taj would be mortified if he knew what they were saying about his uncle.
    La la dee
    la la dee dah dah
    la la dah
    la la dah
    la la dah
    la...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammed For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Points: 3,689, Level: 38
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    927
    Points
    3,689
    Level
    38
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 204 Times in 146 Posts

    Default Re: Michael and June?

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammed View Post
    I'd personally avoid the michael jackson innocent project. The owner of it literarly believes michael is alive and his identical twin is the one that died, she even makes hour long videos regarding this and if anyone was to bring it up she would ban them.

    I'm willing to bet Taj would be mortified if he knew what they were saying about his uncle.
    Whatever we like it or not and it's even hard to say Michael is gone. i hate went people do stuff like this. they do the samething with tupac and biggie. sadly all 3 of them are gone and sadly they not coming back.



    a female with depression and mental delays

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Points: 6,428, Level: 52
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oman
    Posts
    667
    Points
    6,428
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 851 Times in 308 Posts

    Default Re: Michael and June?

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Whatever we like it or not and it's even hard to say Michael is gone. i hate went people do stuff like this. they do the samething with tupac and biggie. sadly all 3 of them are gone and sadly they not coming back.
    Her reason for believing michael has a twin is because there are more then one person singing at the same time

    They've never heard of layering tracks ������
    La la dee
    la la dee dah dah
    la la dah
    la la dah
    la la dah
    la...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammed For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Points: 6,427, Level: 52
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    582
    Points
    6,427
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 858 Times in 297 Posts

    Default Re: Michael and June?

    Quote Originally Posted by MJPoetryFan View Post
    I don't know if this was put in the right section or not but I have a few questions.

    I am listening to the MJ Innocent Project video live stream from a couple of days ago. They are talking about June and Michael and how they believe something (romantic or sexual) was going on between them. I never saw these photos they say are out there that shows MJ was actually closer to June than to Jordi.

    What are your thoughts and why? If any of you have those photos they are referring to - can you post them in this thread so I can see why they have this theory?

    If they were involved - wouldn't have Messareu crossed-examined her and brought this up to discredit her since she took the stand against MJ? Am I getting that wrong? Wouldn't have MJ told his lawyers she would have a reason to lie since they once had a thing (even though she was married to Dave at the time?) Do you think MJ wouldn't want that to come out in court to protect his image of being with a married woman?
    There is definitely some truth to this about Michael and June. There ARE photos of Michael holding June’s hand when they were in Monaco. I hsve that footage recorded somewhere. June AND Michael are beaming from ear to ear. There were rumors everywhere that they were a couple. The media intentionally made it look as if Michael was only with Jordan when he was holding June’s hand and had Jordan’s young sister in his arms or lap. I’ve heard Flo Anthony say that “June was in Michael’s bed more than Jordan or his sister were”. The #@$& media and Dian DEMONd were the ones who manipulated what really happened.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Points: 24,559, Level: 95
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    6,942
    Points
    24,559
    Level
    95
    Thanks
    20,020
    Thanked 6,845 Times in 3,036 Posts

    Default Re: Michael and June?

    Personally always thought there was something going on with June. Also thought the same with Stephanie Safechuck. Not sure about Joy Robson, but I think all 3 were after him and would have gladly left their husbands. Michael didn't have qualms about going with a married woman with kids-because he did that with Lisa Marie later.
    Think that is a good question about the trial and June, though-maybe it's because of the NDA and settlement? Really, have no idea. But her testimony sounds like a woman that's upset with the man in her life-especially when she talks about trust.

  11. #7
    Points: 28,745, Level: 99
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,255
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,746
    Points
    28,745
    Level
    99
    Thanks
    2,942
    Thanked 2,167 Times in 639 Posts

    Default Re: Michael and June?

    I hope not knowing what happened. However, MJ did buy her jewelry and he has claimed that he only buys it to women he love.
    He that filches from me my good name.. Make me poor indeed.. /Shakespeare

  12. #8
    Points: 3,689, Level: 38
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    927
    Points
    3,689
    Level
    38
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 204 Times in 146 Posts

    Default Re: Michael and June?

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammed View Post
    Her reason for believing michael has a twin is because there are more then one person singing at the same time

    They've never heard of layering tracks ������
    I don't think Michael had a twin. i think one of his brothers did but it passed away from a miscarriage i think... so Michael actually has 11 siblings. wow.



    a female with depression and mental delays

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •