Thread: Michael and June?

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Michael and June?

I don't know if this was put in the right section or not but I have a few questions.

I am listening to the MJ Innocent Project video live stream from a couple of days ago. They are talking about June and Michael and how they believe something (romantic or sexual) was going on between them. I never saw these photos they say are out there that shows MJ was actually closer to June than to Jordi.

What are your thoughts and why? If any of you have those photos they are referring to - can you post them in this thread so I can see why they have this theory?

If they were involved - wouldn't have Messareu crossed-examined her and brought this up to discredit her since she took the stand against MJ? Am I getting that wrong? Wouldn't have MJ told his lawyers she would have a reason to lie since they once had a thing (even though she was married to Dave at the time?) Do you think MJ wouldn't want that to come out in court to protect his image of being with a married woman?

"I'm going to search for my star until I find it. It's hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder."

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael and June?

I'd personally avoid the michael jackson innocent project. The owner of it literarly believes michael is alive and his identical twin is the one that died, she even makes hour long videos regarding this and if anyone was to bring it up she would ban them.

I'm willing to bet Taj would be mortified if he knew what they were saying about his uncle.
    La la dee
    la la dee dah dah
    la la dah
    la la dah
    la la dah
    la...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammed For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muhammed View Post
    I'd personally avoid the michael jackson innocent project. The owner of it literarly believes michael is alive and his identical twin is the one that died, she even makes hour long videos regarding this and if anyone was to bring it up she would ban them.

I'm willing to bet Taj would be mortified if he knew what they were saying about his uncle.
    Whatever we like it or not and it's even hard to say Michael is gone. i hate went people do stuff like this. they do the samething with tupac and biggie. sadly all 3 of them are gone and sadly they not coming back.

a female with depression and mental delays

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Whatever we like it or not and it's even hard to say Michael is gone. i hate went people do stuff like this. they do the samething with tupac and biggie. sadly all 3 of them are gone and sadly they not coming back.
    Her reason for believing michael has a twin is because there are more then one person singing at the same time

They've never heard of layering tracks ������
    La la dee
    la la dee dah dah
    la la dah
    la la dah
    la la dah
    la...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammed For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJPoetryFan View Post
    I don't know if this was put in the right section or not but I have a few questions.

I am listening to the MJ Innocent Project video live stream from a couple of days ago. They are talking about June and Michael and how they believe something (romantic or sexual) was going on between them. I never saw these photos they say are out there that shows MJ was actually closer to June than to Jordi.

What are your thoughts and why? If any of you have those photos they are referring to - can you post them in this thread so I can see why they have this theory?

If they were involved - wouldn't have Messareu crossed-examined her and brought this up to discredit her since she took the stand against MJ? Am I getting that wrong? Wouldn't have MJ told his lawyers she would have a reason to lie since they once had a thing (even though she was married to Dave at the time?) Do you think MJ wouldn't want that to come out in court to protect his image of being with a married woman?
    There is definitely some truth to this about Michael and June. There ARE photos of Michael holding June’s hand when they were in Monaco. I hsve that footage recorded somewhere. June AND Michael are beaming from ear to ear. There were rumors everywhere that they were a couple. The media intentionally made it look as if Michael was only with Jordan when he was holding June’s hand and had Jordan’s young sister in his arms or lap. I’ve heard Flo Anthony say that “June was in Michael’s bed more than Jordan or his sister were”. The #@$& media and Dian DEMONd were the ones who manipulated what really happened.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 973
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,841 Times in 3,033 Posts

Personally always thought there was something going on with June. Also thought the same with Stephanie Safechuck. Not sure about Joy Robson, but I think all 3 were after him and would have gladly left their husbands. Michael didn't have qualms about going with a married woman with kids-because he did that with Lisa Marie later.
    Think that is a good question about the trial and June, though-maybe it's because of the NDA and settlement? Really, have no idea. But her testimony sounds like a woman that's upset with the man in her life-especially when she talks about trust.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,310
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,167 Times in 639 Posts

I hope not knowing what happened. However, MJ did buy her jewelry and he has claimed that he only buys it to women he love.
    He that filches from me my good name.. Make me poor indeed.. /Shakespeare

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muhammed View Post
    Her reason for believing michael has a twin is because there are more then one person singing at the same time

They've never heard of layering tracks ������
    I don't think Michael had a twin. i think one of his brothers did but it passed away from a miscarriage i think... so Michael actually has 11 siblings. wow.

a female with depression and mental delays