100 Episodes Anniversary from "The MJCast": " Brad Buxer Special"

I thought this great veeeery interesting podcast episode deserves an extra thread!

It was a great expirinces to listen to this great podcast episode after LN and realize that there was one more true and good friend of Michael between all the sharks, backstabbers and greedy people around him I didn't know til this day!

He maybe was on the one hand of his real friends Michael mention in the private home movies?

For me MJ never was this big kid all the way that was so naive like many people say and trusted everybody and often the wrong people.
I think he tried to really trusted children and a few adults and it was great that Brad Buxer was one of the choosen ones.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has talked about this already. An amazing episode where Brad lists all the songs he worked on with MJ, even some titles we haven't heard of. We should really discuss this in more detail.

Another great podcast by TheMJCast. Congratulations on 100 episodes and thanks to Brad Buxer for making it a fascinating listen

"Rather than the songs getting stale or lacking of ideas, the very most beautiful stuff we ever did, ever, was at the end. It just kept getting better and better." Brad Buxer

Heart-wrenching. Beautiful Girl is one of my all time favorite MJ songs.

The 101 MJ Cast Episode with Taryll Jackson is great and very interesting too. I posted it in the Leving Neverland thread.
I stated listening to the MJCast since The Leaving Naverland Roundtable in Febuary and love their great work very much!

I found their very first video on their channel today and it gave me goosebumps:
"The Crazy Ones (Michael Jackson Version)"

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has talked about this already. An amazing episode where Brad lists all the songs he worked on with MJ, even some titles we haven't heard of. We should really discuss this in more detail.

What titles did he discuss?

It was a great podcast. I just discovered the podcast after the LN aftermath. I am still going through the list of old pods and listening to them. I highly recommend the podcast with Darren Hayes.

I am listening to podcast #82 June 25th special with Damien Shields and TJ right now?

In terms of songs he worked with the titles he mentioned there were surprisingly few towards the end of his life eg. Adore you and colourblind.

Days in Gloucestershire is so gorgeous, omg! Did I understand correctly and Brad told Michael a personal story and Michael came back with a song he composed by himself?

Yo guys, whats up with you? Finally there are some really interesting new and positive infos about MJs music and nobody seems really interested in it?
The interview with Brad is awesome, he seems like a really good guy.

Sadly, he mentions there is not much song material from the later years. After the trials, MJ was in a rather dark mood and working on music wasn't the same like before. Furthermore, in 2007 and the beginning of 2008 when Brad left, they mostly worked on sound effects for the upcoming tour.
But Brad also shared his list of all the songs the worked on with MJ at minute 24:10. Here it is:

Faces
What More Can I Give
Rich Girl
Speechless
Stranger in Moscow
Childhood
Money
Little Susie
TDCAU
Break of Dawn
2000 Watts
Lost Children
Hollywood Tonight
The Way You Love Me
Beautiful Girl
In The Back
The Loser
Adore You
Days in Gloucestershire
Childrens Holiday
Blood on the Dancefloor
Morphine
Black or White
Jam
Heal the World
Who is it
Will You Be There
Dangerous
Jungle
Photographs
Colorblind
Best of Joy
DS
Don't Be Messing Around
Ghosts
Little Susie
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Place With No Name
Blue Gangster
(Could not make out the last one he mentioned. Maybe somebody can help?)

So this is the list of (to my knowledge) unleaked songs that Brad Buxer worked on with MJ:

Faces
Rich Girl
Adore You
Childrens Holiday
Jungle
Photographs
Colorblind
The last song I could'nt make out

Yo guys, whats up with you? Finally there are some really interesting new and positive infos about MJs music and nobody seems really interested in it?

Sadly, he mentions there is not much song material from the later years. After the trials, MJ was in a rather dark mood and working on music wasn't the same like before. Furthermore, in 2007 and the beginning of 2008 when Brad left, they mostly worked on sound effects for the upcoming tour.
But Brad also shared his list of all the songs the worked on with MJ at minute 24:10. Here it is:

Faces
What More Can I Give
Rich Girl
Speechless
Stranger in Moscow
Childhood
Money
Little Susie
TDCAU
Break of Dawn
2000 Watts
Lost Children
Hollywood Tonight
The Way You Love Me
Beautiful Girl
In The Back
The Loser
Adore You
Days in Gloucestershire
Childrens Holiday
Blood on the Dancefloor
Morphine
Black or White
Jam
Heal the World
Who is it
Will You Be There
Dangerous
Jungle
Photographs
Colorblind
Best of Joy
DS
Don't Be Messing Around
Ghosts
Little Susie
Place With No Name
Blue Gangster

So this is the list of (to my knowledge) unleaked songs that Brad Buxer worked on with MJ:

Faces
Rich Girl
Adore You
Childrens Holiday
Jungle
Photographs
Colorblind

I think the last song he mentioned is Family Thing.

is this the same brad that mj asked '' what ya gonna do brad what ya do'' in concert?

"Childrens Holiday" was a song he gave to a japanese group "J-Friends". Not sure if an MJ vocal demo leaked yet / exists.

thiron;4259532 said:

Faces
What More Can I Give
Rich Girl
Speechless
Stranger in Moscow
Childhood
Money
Little Susie
TDCAU
Break of Dawn
2000 Watts
Lost Children
Hollywood Tonight
The Way You Love Me
Beautiful Girl
In The Back
The Loser
Adore You
Days in Gloucestershire
Childrens Holiday
Blood on the Dancefloor
Morphine
Black or White
Jam
Heal the World
Who is it
Will You Be There
Dangerous
Jungle
Photographs
Colorblind
Best of Joy
DS
Don't Be Messing Around
Ghosts
Little Susie
Place With No Name
Blue Gangster

Faces
Rich Girl
Adore You
Childrens Holiday
Jungle
Photographs
Colorblind

I don’t think the List is 100% complete. I am missing „From the Bottom of my Heart“ for example. And I think he worked with MJ on an song called „Changes“ too.

"Jungle" sounds more than interesting! Anyone has more information about these songs?

Back