Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 93 of 93

Thread: MSG 30th 2001: Dancing Machine?

   
  1. #91
    Points: 7,373, Level: 57
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    721
    Points
    7,373
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    622
    Thanked 645 Times in 279 Posts

    Default Re: MSG 30th 2001: Dancing Machine?

    Quote Originally Posted by lubyss View Post
    I don´t know why They putted a chair there for him at the end...

    Part of the show I guess... also the bottle they handed him.
    Looks like an idea Michael added to the show.
    Just like when he had someone help him up from his knees during Man In The Mirror performances.

    But yea, overall it was weird. Overplanned and underrehearsed probably.

  2. #92
    Points: 7,696, Level: 58
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    mj_frenzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,196
    Points
    7,696
    Level
    58
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 672 Times in 359 Posts

    Default Re: MSG 30th 2001: Dancing Machine?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCav View Post
    A single person's claim is not proven fact. Particularly when the source is a guy who has shown he has no problem with shamelessly lying when it suits him (when he defended and made up ridiculous and blatantly rubbish excuses for the Cascio tracks).
    Frank Cascio defended his brother Eddie (for those tracks) by resorting to a lie.

    So what?

    Who in the world (being in the same position as Frank) would not do the same in order to defend his brother or sister even if that meant resorting to a lie?

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    The early 2000's of Michael didn't seem like himself. maybe that's because it was before and after those allegations and trials. he was only 43 so he wasn't that old he was much very young plus he was also a dad too now so he had to look after the kids. being a parent is alot stress. 3 by the way. two children and a baby. i mean come on think about all of that.
    If MJ toured for the ‘Invincible’ album, he would have died due to his escalating health problems.

    He confessed that to Cory Rooney around that time.

    Cory Rooney was one of the top executives of Sony at that time & also a close friend of MJ.

    Remember also, he came very close to death at least in two documented times (around 2002 - 2003).

    Also, the fact that he had three kids at that time did not really play a role because he had the luxury of hiring as many nannies as he wanted to look after his kids while he was on road (in case of a touring).

    I am aware also of many successful artists who go on with their careers/touring quite seamlessly even after having newly born kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    I sense a narcissistic condition.

    You keep ignoring my point.

    I have actually read Franks book and found it interesting and (besides some remaining doubts about that John McClain story) believeable.

    The point of my criticism towards you is that you've repeatedly shown not to be able to differentiate between facts and your additional spectulation based on them. Just because you have made your mind up about the probability of a certain speculation, it doesn't turn that speculation into fact.

    A fact: Frank Cascio wrote this.

    A speculation: It's true, and because of that Michael later felt and did this and that.

    Spot the difference?

    Speculating is fine. We're all just fans here and we speculate over things we don't know. Stating these speculations as facts is not fine, it's highly annoying. Especially in this age where the MJ community is already suffering from enough fake MJ facts.
    I am not ignoring your point.

    What I am saying is that when things are put into the right context & thus make sense altogether, they are no longer mere speculations or fake MJ myths.

    Not everything has to presented explicitly in order to be taken as a fact.

  3. #93
    Points: 7,373, Level: 57
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    721
    Points
    7,373
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    622
    Thanked 645 Times in 279 Posts

    Default Re: MSG 30th 2001: Dancing Machine?

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    What I am saying is that when things are put into the right context & thus make sense altogether, they are no longer mere speculations or fake MJ myths.
    The next best thing to a fact, still is NO FACT.


    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    Not everything has to presented explicitly in order to be taken as a fact.
    It should be in your case, if you keep putting facts without stated sources next to personal spectulations that are not presented as such.


    Whatever. I'll stop repeating myselfe now.
    Last edited by Electro; 14-06-2019 at 01:08 AM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Electro For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •