Simpsons episode "Stark Raving Dad"

Nantucket Cat

Proud Member
Just in case anyone here hasn't seen the Simpsons episode Stark Raving Dad (the one with MJ that they pulled from rotation because of LN), I discovered last night that it's available on Youtube in 5 parts. (Not linking here in case that's not allowed for copyright reasons. Mods, if it's okay to do that, I will link to it.) When they first pulled the episode, I checked my collection and was surprised to find that I somehow don't have season 3 on DVD (thought I had all the early seasons, but apparently not), so I was glad to at least find it there!

Also, does anyone see them quietly putting the episode back someday? Now that Disney owns the rights to The Simpsons, when they roll out their version of Netflix in November, I could totally picture them not making an announcement or anything, but just making the episode available again. (Especially now that #IKnewLeavingNeverlandWasBS is apparently trending on Twitter.)

Last I found shortly after they killed it off which began my boycotting the rest of the season of "The Simpsons", I found the episode was still available on iTunes Canada.
"The Simpsons" is possibly gonna get cancelled anyways and not airing the new season now that Disney owns em'. I heard Yeardley Smith stated that it's gonna get cancelled anyways, because they don't want Disney to control em' which the show ending up it's own demise.

Back