Where did these concerts take place that Sly Stallone attended?

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!

33484651b84decc1d5c2e80c8ac39774.jpg

6a9151b33c63416d4767f9e198e3bf84.jpg

Btw I never realized there were so many pictures of MJ and Sly together. It's so great to see.

oa173l.jpg

660e5144-e8dc-40bd-8771-2d10ae4c74c1.jpg

I'm sure I saw a video of Sly talking about a painting he did of Michael and being less than complimentary about him.

Yeah, Sly was kind of obsessed with MJ and his life. He spoke very badly about MJ on his painting after MJ's passing. He was talking about some kind of "dark side" of MJ probably alluding to false allegations. Shame he turned his back on him. He is a true legend.

The Dangerous Tour one is from Monza, Italy (July 6, 1992).

Yeah, Sly was kind of obsessed with MJ and his life. He spoke very badly about MJ on his painting after MJ's passing. He was talking about some kind of "dark side" of MJ probably alluding to false allegations. Shame he turned his back on him. He is a true legend.

Then he just registered himself in the H8T list for stabbing Michael in the back for talking crap.

Wow. I had no idea he had said that about Michael. I still respect his legacy, but I wonder if he'll change his mind. I didn't see his name pop up during the mockumentary hoopla.

Themidwestcowboy;4259829 said:
Thank you!

I'm thinking the Bad one is most likely from Los Angeles.

The backstage BAD image with Sylvester Stallone & MJ is taken from one of those five final BAD concerts that took place in Los Angeles in 1989.

Many celebrities attended those final five concerts, & Sylvester Stallone was one of them who also was photographed with MJ backstage.

That information comes straight from Kit O'Toole’s book ‘Michael Jackson FAQ: All That's Left to Know About the King of Pop’.

Unfortunately, Kit O'Toole does not become more specific as to which exactly of those five Los Angeles concerts was that.

Back