What stage of life did you like Micheal the most?

What stage of life did you like Micheal the most?

• Total voters
LIKE THAT :blush:
f398609b46cc778e263277cbe4208a57.jpg

I liked him in different ways in those life stages. Hard so say in general about "the most".

As a kid I was simply fascinated by the whole package.
As a teen (90s) I became an obsessed collector...
Nowadays I'm less crazy about that, but I appreciate his art on a more analytical level
and I appreciate him as a human who had to go through hell in life.

Just normal fan evolution I guess.

edit...
I see now I got this question wrong, as I understood the missing possessive pronoun to be "your", not "his" (life).
See kids, that's why writing proper English is important. lol

Last edited:
Its "Off the wall" era for me cause It seames to me it was the most happiest time in his life for Michael and its so much visible.

I agree, Thriller and Off The Wall are my favourite times, he was so handsome then and seemed so happy, I regret never getting to see him in concert but I always thought he would be around forever, if only I knew what was going to happen ?, love you MJ

Michael was gorgeous in all eras. but the Off the Wall and Thriller eras are were he is happy. when looking and listening to him. he so happy.

You mean musically or by his appearence?

Because musically he was the best on Invincible and Dangerous. Followed closely by Bad.

Physically, he was the strongest on Bad. Just looking at the Bad tour makes my head explode.
However, I really like his appearence in 2008 and 2009. He didn't look young and reckless but also not tired and fragile. It just seems like he was getting back into the groove and being all modern.

It is so genius the way he evolved his costumes. From the Thriller red jacket to Bad renegade and gangster look, to Dangerous futuristic and History military outfits...nah, it's just too much to even put in a single sentence.
And don't get me started on each small detail like the glove, finger bands, armbands...

This is so incredible about Michael, you can study him on so many different levels that it never gets boring.

Back