Thread: Attention moderators! Problems with permissions in account?

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Default Attention moderators! Problems with permissions in account?

I have a problem with then I try to insert a picture or a video it only becomes a link after i go to the insert picture or video icon and enter the adress there. I have tried from different units, iPad and laptop and different browsers, Safari, Chrome, Edge and IE. Is there a problem with permissions in my account?

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 Times in 708 Posts

Default Re: Attention moderators! Problems with permissions in account?

Quote Originally Posted by La74 View Post
    I have a problem with then I try to insert a picture or a video it only becomes a link after i go to the insert picture or video icon and enter the adress there. I have tried from different units, iPad and laptop and different browsers, Safari, Chrome, Edge and IE. Is there a problem with permissions in my account?
    There's nothing wrong with your permissions, as far as I can tell. I believe that you are not using the correct process, with some of the images you are attempting to post. For example, the image from the One Rose 4MJ twitter page that you tried to post in the thread about the roses - I have edited your post and managed to get that image in there. I followed your link back to the twitter page and used the "embed tweet" button, then it embedded perfectly into your reply box. To find the "embed tweet" function on a tweet, you must first click on the little arrow in the top right hand corner, which then opens up a drop down box. "Embed tweet" is at the top of the list of choices. When you click on that, another window will open up with a code to copy. You click on "copy code" and then just right-click-paste that code into your reply box.

I'll have to examine some of your other posts on a case-by-case basis, to see why they aren't working for you and if I can get them to work, then I'll tell you how I did it.