A new documentary?

MJPoetryFan

Proud Member
I’m new-ish here so I don’t know if negative articles (or some negative things being said in an article, is allowable here) delete this if you have to. I understand. I just want to know if this is yet another documentary?

REELZ’s new docuseries, The Michael Jackson Story, tells the King of Pop’s life story — from bright beginning to tragic end.

The Michael Jackson Story airs Sunday, June 23rd 9ET / 8PT on REELZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: A new documentary? (article inside)

I be careful to belive that MJ and Frank TOGETHER invented storys for the press.
I have not seen a proof that showed me how much MJ was involved in the storys the press wrote about him in the 80ies.
So this are always rumors for me until I see a press relese sighn by MJ with them.

Re: A new documentary? (article inside)

They like the phrase "opens a new window".

When you post negative tabloid junk all you're doing is giving free promotion to rubbish. That's not something we should be doing on a fan forum. And articles need to be sourced. This documentary sounds like it's going to be full of BS. Hard pass.

Anna;4260645 said:
When you post negative tabloid junk all you're doing is giving free promotion to rubbish. That's not something we should be doing on a fan forum. And articles need to be sourced. This documentary sounds like it's going to be full of BS. Hard pass.

Thank you. We don’t need negative articles posted in a fan forum. I agree that this gives these morons free promotion and they are not worth it. There are so many positive documentaries and things happening on the 10th anniversary. The negative bull crap can not overshadow that fact. Let’s nit allow these idiots to overshadow all of the positive. That is exactly what they are trying to do, and it won’t work unless we ALLOW it to do so.

Back