I Honour MJ Because ...

TheChosenOne

Proud Member
... his music changed my life. His voice touched something inside me. It inspired me. It energised me. It soothed me. I connected with it some fundamental way that I cannot explain. There is so much power and passion in his music. He gave it is all and gave it all to us.

I honour him because he never dis-respected me as a fan. He showed gratitude and appreciation for all that we did for him, for the times when we stood by him and stood up for him. And there isn't a single performance or video where Michael devalued me as a woman.

He deserves to be honoured because his work ethic was inspiring. He was curious, hungry for knowledge. He rehearsed long hours. He treated those that he worked with with respect. He always strived to be better and do better. Whenever I feel discouraged, I think about the fact that Michael never gave up.

I honour him because, despite all that he achieved and all that he went through, he remained gracious, thoughtful, caring. I aim every day to 'be like Mike'. More often than not, I fall short, but I keep trying.

Michael is a constant source of joy in my life. I listen to his music. I watch his performances and his short films. I look at how he conducted himself on the world stage. And I feel joy. I feel pride. I feel the love.

He will always be my superhero!!

Hi everyone

Please feel free to add why you are honouring MJ tomorrow.

I honor Michael Jackson because he spoke out AGAINST WAR. He used his ART to literally sing about "Children dying". Given the US' appetite for imperialism and bullying other countries, provoking them to war and calling "killing about 60 children a LIMITED STRIKE" Michael Jackson's music is as topical as ever. His stance against war is timeless.

I honor Michel Jackson cause he saved my life and for me he is the greatest human beeing who ever walked on this earth in nearly every aspect and the only one who is (still) able to unite the world and the people of all nations peacefully!

His amzing power and strong sprit became a strong damage this year but it survived June 25 2009 hidden in his art, so it will have his magical impact in all eternity on the people who will listen to THE KING OF MUSIC and THE HEARTS: Michael Jackson to inspire them to make this world a better place!

Last edited:
Beautifully put, I feel the exact same way. He was something extraordinary, a talent unlike any that will ever be seen again

I honor him because he was loving, caring, person with a great talent and gave so much to others.

I honor Michael because he was a wonderful, caring and special person who also happened to be incredibly musically talented and impacted my life in many ways.

He was more than just an entertainer for me. I don't just care about Michael the music artist but I care about him as a person.

He gave a lot of love and positivity to the world really and he should be given the same in return.

I will continue to honor him and his legacy forever.

I honor Michael because he was everything good in the book. i just can't say one thing about him. he was truly a gift. an angel who brought to earth to help us but how cruel our earth is. they hurt it him all different ways. he was too good for this planet. I hope he's in a better place now in peace.

R.I.P Michael we all love you and miss you very much. :heart:

oh yeah and if wasn't for my mother being a fan and telling me at young age about him i probably wouldn't never know him plus i probably would of been those people saying bad things about him etc. bless my mother for being a big fan of him every since she was an child. bless my grandmother (may she r.i.p ) for buying her Michael stuff as an child of the 80's. (which she still haves in apart of her collection.) :praying :) :heart:

I honor Michael Jackson because he didn't just talk the talk but because Michael Jackson WALKED THE WALK. #ThankYouMichael for showing us how.

a3c5fb29a9acf54d1dad9c1c28133919.jpg

There are countless reasons why I honor MJ. But the simplest way to say why I honor MJ is because...yes, obviously Michael was the greatest entertainer in history, there will NEVER be anyone better than Michael but the key is that for all his talent and abilities, the only thing greater than MJ's genius was his kindness. Michael ruled the world like no other entertainer but he NEVER forgot about the innocent, the downtrodden, the helpless and he made it his life's mission to always speak out and stand up for what was right, good and just. MJ was a blessing on the entire world, and he continues to be a blessing for world through the legacy he left behind.

Back