Share your favorite tunes,MJ-videos,moments,quotes you listen,watch,read, remember today on June 25

Lets play some kind or DJ on this special day to honar and remember our beloved King.

As I said in a outher tread... to celebrate MJ I will listen today to all MJ, Jackson 5 / The Jacksons Albums from start to finish.

I am now arrived at my favorite Motown Album with Michael: Skywhriter which needs much more love and playing time.
So I will start this thread by posting five great tracks from this much forgotten album to dust them.

I absolutly LOVE this very special and unique album which always gets me in a good mood!

Last edited:
@Dona: Brilliant idea! Let's celebrate the KING!
s-l1000.jpg

This was a very special moment at the Oscars

and Michels first Solo No 1 hit with only 14 years!

And here is the touching slightly changing text a fan posted under a upload of this song:

"Michael, you need to look no more
You have found what you were looking for
With friends to call your own
You'll never be alone
And you our friend will see
You've got a friend in us
(You've got a friend in us)

Michel, you've always run here and there
(Here and there)
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
(Anywhere)
If you ever look behind
And don't like what you find
There's something you should know
You've got a place to go
(You've got a place to go)

You used to say "You" and "me"
Now it's "us", now it's "we"
You used to say "You" and "me"
Now it's "us", now it's "we"

Michael, most people would turn you away
(turn you away)
We don't listen to a word they say
(a word they say)
They don't see you as we do
We wish they would try to
We're sure they'd think again
If they had a friend like you!
(A friend)
Like You
(Like Michael)
Like You!

Last edited:
After passing the albums before "Get it together" ( where MJs voice changed strongly), I will share five of my favorite Jackson Five songs of this time which were NOT singles:

Was very hard to choose cause I love much of the Motownera songs!

Last edited:
''Salvation Army tomorrow, Bill. Really don't laugh, you find good stuff. That other places would sell real expensive. I'm telling ya''

Continuning to dust beautiful tracks

After passing the motownera here are some of my favorite Jackson Five songs of the last Motown years which were NOT singles:

And here is the last track in my favorite version which refrain became very current this year

''Salvation Army tomorrow, Bill. Really don't laugh, you find good stuff. That other places would sell real expensive. I'm telling ya''

It's crazy I read this in his voice I swear

"Stop existing and start living" Michael Jackson

And here of course five of my favorite Motownera MJsolo songs which were not singles:

It was hard not to put any of the beautiful other tracks from "Hello World: The Motown Solo Collection" on the list which were not on the first four Solo Studio Albums.

Last edited:
This was the one performance that hooked me, as well as millions of others around the world.....to this day out of all my different musical tastes, Billie Jean remains my favorite song of all time, by a pretty far margin!!

To share tracks from the albums Destiny, Tirumph and Victory is boring cause you all listened to this tracks a million times so I instead share Five favorite Tracks from the albums "The Jacksons" and "Going Places" to continue to dust great tracks

Last edited:
I could go on and on with this lists but I will come to an end with Five favorite MJ colobarations with other artists

Last edited:
Favorites memories...anytime MJ ever visited and comforted a sick child, those were always such good memories and extremely heartwarming and moving. Another memory that just came to me is on "Michael Jackson, Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant To See" the documentary Michael released to counter Bashir's LWMJ documentary when Michael was discussing with someone off-camera how he doesn't like to tour because of the affects it has on him and when someone says that Michael probably shouldn't be saying that in public, MJ then suddenly turns to the camera and says "I love to tour" and everyone cracks up with laughter. There are many MJ memories I love but this one just came to me suddenly.

And finish with my favorite Michael Jackson moment which is of cause this amazing concert which I had th great opportunity to visit myself in the age of 12:

My favorite MJ Short film/Music Video

My favorite Michael Jackson Performance which is hidden in this great video

My favorite MJ Interview:

and my favorite Michael Jackson Documentery

MJ DUSTING MISSION COMPLEATE FOR THE 10th JUNE 25! ???

I want to do this to remember that Michael Jackson was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more then only "Off the Wall", " Thriller", "Bad", "Dangerous" and " The Moonwalk" who was accused (like the crule media wants to teach it people) as an artist and a human beeing and thats why people call him "The King of Music" and "The King of the Hearts"!

Michael Jackson was a unique very special inteligent man with very special gifts, huge heart, strong magical power, special destinations to make this world a better place and broke many bounderies!
This gave him huge worldwide sucess and fame but made him also a big target trought his life of powerful and greedy enemys which wanted to take advantage of him, destroy and kill him.
But for me he sucseed at the end and tricked out all of them and never lost his deep impact, because he transfered his strong, powerful, bright, magical, pure, heartcatching spirit into his art (in melting totally with the music on stage and in the studio when he performed it) where nobody can ever stop, destroy and kill him, the people can find and feel him and the truth, he can inspire them and he will indeed live forever like he always wanted it!

Michael Jackson won, will always win and his true legecy will survive in all eternity!

I think this beautiful to end this day!

I will continue to listen to MJ tomorrow cause there were to much albums for one day!

Thank you for EVERYTHING Michael and showing us the Way to go, Man Behind the Mirror! Rest in Peace! I love you more!

Last edited:
Currently listening to original vinyl pressings of "Off The Wall" and "Bad", likely "Thriller" later if I have time.......man, I hadn't listened to them in awhile, and they still hold up so well after all these years. I like what they've done with the remasters over the years as well, but knowing these featured Michael and Qunicy's vision for those albums makes listening to them that much more magical. Great times.

Rest in peace Michael.

Re: Share your favorite tunes,MJ-videos - today on June.......30th :)

Does it still count if I share some of my favorite tunes on June 30th, instead of June 25th? I sure hope so.

I cannot help but marvel at the brilliance of Michael's lyrics and their connection to his very life. Beyond the amazing arrangements, his sublime voice, powerful messages of awareness and universal brotherhood, fierce beats and rhythms and gravity defying dance moves, beyond all of these, there is an unmistakable dimension which connects his lyrical output to events in his life. Unfortunately, some of the closest links between his art and his life deal with the horrible lies which have been assailing his good name since 1993.

And just like he sang at the very start of D.S., they [truly] wannna get his ass dead or alive, don't they? And now, once again, in the aftermath of yet another June 25th, the world's reaction defies their expectations and shows just how useless has been the attempt to silence Michael's music and to separate him from people's affection. Neither the media, nor the ones behind them, have truly paid attention to the bridge in Unbreakable.

You can try to stop me, but it won't do a thing
No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'ma still remain the same, I'm un-breakable

Also, in a world prior to 25.06.2009, the lyrics to This time around and Threatened would also have been quite well suited. They say there are few things as powerful as the wrath of a patient man. I wouldn't know anything about that, since I'm not a man and patience ain't exactly my forte, but Michael was known to be in normal circumstances a most patient, meticulous and driven man. I would image even more so when the truth of his innocence and his legacy were at stake.

Other than persisting in their errors, his enemies have had the tendency to underestimate him. And this last aspect isn't necessarily bad. It's always better to be the underdog who proves them all wrong, rather than the opposite. But then again, it is also possible that their relentless attacks on his good name are driven exactly by the realization of his impact. In any case, it doesn't matter. They'll never be not just half of him, but 1% him. They may try and throw stones and mud at his name, but people of good will all over the world will see through their lies and schemes.

Leaving all those horrible losers aside, here's a truly beautiful tune and indeed one of my absolute favorites........Hold my hand.

May God have mercy on Michael's enemies and guide all those who are fighting on his behalf.

Last edited:
Back