Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 92

Thread: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

   
  1. #16
    Points: 32,518, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona
    Posts
    12,838
    Points
    32,518
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 4,751 Times in 2,228 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Majority of what Michael did was to LIVE forever.. The reason he wanted to get into film revolves around that. He spoke repeatedly on his desire to live forever.

    The way I see it, he battled with getting older.. Ideally living forever and not aging is what he wanted. He did not want to get old, he has stated this.
    **He lives forever within us**

  2. #17
    Points: 6,125, Level: 50
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,643
    Points
    6,125
    Level
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 609 Times in 333 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    You seem to be unaware of many serious, key incidents in which MJ came very close to death because of his intentional use of drugs (during the 2000s).

    All of these well-documented incidents speak for themselves & clearly show that he did not want to have a long life.

    For instance, the incident where he was found unconscious right before his two MSG shows in September (2001).

    Or, the one in Orlando (Florida) where he was found again unconscious in the hallway of his hotel suite at the Walt Disney World Hotel in early 2000s.

    Or, when he was found unconscious after taking excessive amounts of drugs in 2003 (December).

    Or, Uri Geller’s revelations that on many occasions in the 2000s (including the ones during their visits to England back then) he could not wake him up because of his use of drugs.

    There are, of course, many others as well (in the 2000s).

    The incident that took place on June 25th (2009) appeared to be just another one on this series of incidents, with the difference that it was the fatal one.
    You should research details about this dates.
    MJ has a big problem to sleep (probably because of the unregular and unhealthy dayrhythem in his early childhood.)
    In September 2001 before the shows MJ could not sleep so he needed strong medification to rest and to ovcome the shows!
    Dezember 2003 was also a very hard month and was in pain because of injurys from his arrest!

    When you take some strong sleepmedifcation it is difficult to wake up but MJ said in The Michael Jackson Private Home Movies "I'm not easy to wake up!"
    And it was visible in the example with LizTaylor at christmas 1993!

    So when he took medifications in this examples it was nessesary becuse he was in strong pain or couldn't sleep and he didn't took it because he didn't want to live long!
    To find often no sleep is a serious, big problem where you need medifications mostly your whole life!

    When you say "Michael Jackson" didn't wanted to live long its an absolute speculation cause nobody heared him say this and he also didn't behave like this!
    Last edited by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona; 30-06-2019 at 06:18 AM.

  3. #18
    Points: 602, Level: 12
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    139
    Points
    602
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    You seem to be unaware of many serious, key incidents in which MJ came very close to death because of his intentional use of drugs (during the 2000s).

    All of these well-documented incidents speak for themselves & clearly show that he did not want to have a long life.
    I think you are underestimating the seriousness of chronic insomnia and the power it can have over thinking and behaviour. You seem to be judging without really putting yourself into his shoes.

  4. #19
    Points: 7,896, Level: 59
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    mj_frenzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,220
    Points
    7,896
    Level
    59
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 679 Times in 363 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    You should research details about this dates.
    MJ has a big problem to sleep (probably because of the unregular and unhealthy dayrhythem in his early childhood.)
    In September 2001 before the shows MJ could not sleep so he needed strong medification to rest and to ovcome the shows!
    Dezember 2003 was also a very hard month and was in pain because of injurys from his arrest!

    When you take some strong sleepmedifcation it is difficult to wake up but MJ said in The Michael Jackson Private Home Movies "I'm not easy to wake up!"
    And it was visible in the example with LizTaylor at christmas 1993!

    So when he took medifications in this examples it was nessesary becuse he was in strong pain or couldn't sleep and he didn't took it because he didn't want to live long!
    To find often no sleep is a serious, big problem where you need medifications mostly your whole life!

    When you say "Michael Jackson" didn't wanted to live long its an absolute speculation cause nobody heared him say this and he also didn't behave like this!
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaScream View Post
    I think you are underestimating the seriousness of chronic insomnia and the power it can have over thinking and behaviour. You seem to be judging without really putting yourself into his shoes.
    Do you both seriously believe that a man who simply wants to treat his chronic insomnia, or to cure a specific physical pain on his body, puts repeatedly himself in such an extra, unnecessary, life-threatening risk while his treatment (as MJ did)?

    No matter how you look at it, MJ was intentionally playing Russian roulette with his own life during all those incidents in the 2000s.

    In addition to this, he used to overdose during that period while often being alone in the room, knowing of course where such a practice could lead to.

    There are also revelations coming from his then-bodyguard Matt Fiddes (who was very close to MJ in the 2000s) that MJ’s unconsciousness was often being brought on by his intentional overdose.

    People who were traveling with him in the 2000s (like, Uri Geller, or Matt Fiddes, among others) were removing from his hotel rooms more dangerous drugs than just some strong sleeping pills, or some prescribed painkillers.

    All these signs/incidents suggest that MJ did not want to have a long life.

  5. #20
    Points: 6,459, Level: 52
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    595
    Points
    6,459
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 860 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    Do you both seriously believe that a man who simply wants to treat his chronic insomnia, or to cure a specific physical pain on his body, puts repeatedly himself in such an extra, unnecessary, life-threatening risk while his treatment (as MJ did)?

    No matter how you look at it, MJ was intentionally playing Russian roulette with his own life during all those incidents in the 2000s.

    In addition to this, he used to overdose during that period while often being alone in the room, knowing of course where such a practice could lead to.

    There are also revelations coming from his then-bodyguard Matt Fiddes (who was very close to MJ in the 2000s) that MJ’s unconsciousness was often being brought on by his intentional overdose.

    People who were traveling with him in the 2000s (like, Uri Geller, or Matt Fiddes, among others) were removing from his hotel rooms more dangerous drugs than just some strong sleeping pills, or some prescribed painkillers.

    All these signs/incidents suggest that MJ did not want to have a long life.
    I don’t agree with a word you said. Michael DID wa t to live. He wanted to see his kids grow up. He wanted to do other things with his music, Michael never too hard core drugs like heroin or dangerous drugs like fentanyl. His autopsy report showed his body contained nothing except the propafol that the murderer, Conrad Murray, pumped into him. Of course, Michael too meds for the pain in his scalp. Let’s not forget that Michael had chronic insomnia and the propafol was to sleep.

    I’ve never heard the people who were around Michael the most talk about any unconsciousness that you speak of. I believe Bill Whitfield 100 times more than URI Geller or Matt Fidel, And Bill says he never saw Michael incapacitated or unconscious.

    The bottomline is that it is total BS that Michael did not want to live. Michael loved his children and WANTED to live especially for THEM. Does any rational person actually think he didn’t want to live for his children? Sometimes I wonder what becomes of rational thinking when it comes to Michael. It seems to disappear among speculation.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to somewhereinthedark For This Useful Post:


  7. #21
    Points: 6,459, Level: 52
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    595
    Points
    6,459
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 860 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    Majority of what Michael did was to LIVE forever.. The reason he wanted to get into film revolves around that. He spoke repeatedly on his desire to live forever.

    The way I see it, he battled with getting older.. Ideally living forever and not aging is what he wanted. He did not want to get old, he has stated this.
    Agree 100%.

  8. #22
    Points: 602, Level: 12
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    139
    Points
    602
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    Do you both seriously believe that a man who simply wants to treat his chronic insomnia, or to cure a specific physical pain on his body, puts repeatedly himself in such an extra, unnecessary, life-threatening risk while his treatment (as MJ did)?
    Yes, chronic insomnia and pain are notoriously difficult to manage. That itself doesn’t suggest a lack of will to live. Why would he be signed up for 50 shows and trying his best to make it to rehearsals if he didn’t want to live?

  9. #23
    Points: 6,459, Level: 52
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    595
    Points
    6,459
    Level
    52
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 860 Times in 298 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaScream View Post
    Yes, chronic insomnia and pain are notoriously difficult to manage. That itself doesn’t suggest a lack of will to live. Why would he be signed up for 50 shows and trying his best to make it to rehearsals if he didn’t want to live?
    Thank you! Another RATIONAL thinker.

  10. #24
    Points: 22,751, Level: 93
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 599
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Anna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,760
    Points
    22,751
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 519 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Michael was desperate for relief, not suicidal. His desperation put him at risk, but there's a big difference.


    'Immerse your soul in love.'


  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:


  12. #25
    Points: 10,202, Level: 67
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Toronto , ON
    Posts
    1,467
    Points
    10,202
    Level
    67
    Thanks
    3,791
    Thanked 1,900 Times in 754 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Im sure he wanted to see his children grow up. I dont think he wanted to grow "old" either. He wanted to live forever but not age. He will live forever through his music and legacy.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Robbsaber01 For This Useful Post:


  14. #26
    Points: 4,993, Level: 45
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    wonderouzmj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    504
    Points
    4,993
    Level
    45
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 343 Times in 149 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Is it safe to say at least he still wouldn't be a grandfather if he were here today... So that definitely wouldn't make em feel older (if he were here)

  15. #27
    Points: 355, Level: 7
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Alh21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    116
    Points
    355
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 36 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    I think Michael would have loved to be a grandad and I wish he could have been around to enjoy that, they would have kept him young, children have a strange effect like that. He would have cherished every single second with them.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alh21 For This Useful Post:


  17. #28
    Points: 7,896, Level: 59
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    mj_frenzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,220
    Points
    7,896
    Level
    59
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 679 Times in 363 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhereinthedark View Post
    I don’t agree with a word you said. Michael DID wa t to live. He wanted to see his kids grow up. He wanted to do other things with his music, Michael never too hard core drugs like heroin or dangerous drugs like fentanyl. His autopsy report showed his body contained nothing except the propafol that the murderer, Conrad Murray, pumped into him. Of course, Michael too meds for the pain in his scalp. Let’s not forget that Michael had chronic insomnia and the propafol was to sleep.

    I’ve never heard the people who were around Michael the most talk about any unconsciousness that you speak of. I believe Bill Whitfield 100 times more than URI Geller or Matt Fidel, And Bill says he never saw Michael incapacitated or unconscious.

    The bottomline is that it is total BS that Michael did not want to live. Michael loved his children and WANTED to live especially for THEM. Does any rational person actually think he didn’t want to live for his children? Sometimes I wonder what becomes of rational thinking when it comes to Michael. It seems to disappear among speculation.
    Here is what MJ said in the early 2000s:

    Rabbi Shmuley Boteach: “You don’t want to die young?"

    MJ: “You sure you want my answer?"

    MJ’s words here clearly reveal his willingness to die young.

    Note also that this conversation took place in 2000-2001 (when he already had children) but also it was a conversation that was never meant to see the light of day which makes it even more honest.

    Also, an autopsy report does not always tell the whole story because certain drugs can actually dissolve in one’s body (before death comes) leaving no traces at all for the autopsy report.

    Moreover, the night of his death he took Valium, sedatives, & other anti-anxiety drugs altogether, aside from Propofol.

    A man who wants to live certainly does not do such a thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaScream View Post
    Yes, chronic insomnia and pain are notoriously difficult to manage. That itself doesn’t suggest a lack of will to live. Why would he be signed up for 50 shows and trying his best to make it to rehearsals if he didn’t want to live?
    MJ never wanted to do 50 shows.

    He revealed that to some of his fans backstage during the ‘This Is It’ rehearsals.

    In fact, he did not want to perform at all because he felt that he would embarrass himself on stage in front of his fans.

  18. #29
    Points: 3,841, Level: 39
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    977
    Points
    3,841
    Level
    39
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 209 Times in 151 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    Quote Originally Posted by mj_frenzy View Post
    MJ never wanted to do 50 shows.

    He revealed that to some of his fans backstage during the ‘This Is It’ rehearsals.

    In fact, he did not want to perform at all because he felt that he would embarrass himself on stage in front of his fans.
    You are right about Michael about those shows. Michael did not want to do them. i'm not sure why he did i guess it was something to do with money or something.



    a female with depression and mental delays

  19. #30
    Points: 3,841, Level: 39
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    977
    Points
    3,841
    Level
    39
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 209 Times in 151 Posts

    Default Re: Michael Jackson never wanted a long life but through his music he'll live forever (Article)

    You know Michael actually will live forever with his music etc. and the that fact that he die young. most people who die young are the ones we look at the most because they went so soon. so when you think about it. Michael pretty much got his wish. sad to say that though.



    a female with depression and mental delays

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •