Travi$ Payne

Glanni

Proud Member
Country
Germany
on the weekend in LA ive heard from serious sources that a tv team for a positive(!) documentary asked travi$ for an interview. he demanded 10.000k according to my source and then said he wont do the interview when the team said its too much money. but they paid la toya and she was interviewed already for the documentary.

what a disappointment from travi$!!!!

did he give any statement for mj yet? or does he remain silent? ive also heard he attended the itswmj seminar in la past weekend but didnt go on stage but was only in the audience for short and then left...

Don't judge him before you get proff...

This could be a lie, fake news etc. - Travis Payne has always showed great respect.

well, I will offer some proofs about this Travi$ PAYne if I get some. So sad. Money grabbing everywhere.

on the weekend in LA ive heard from serious sources that a tv team for a positive(!) documentary asked travi$ for an interview. he demanded 10.000k according to my source and then said he wont do the interview when the team said its too much money. but they paid la toya and she was interviewed already for the documentary.

what a disappointment from travi$!!!!

did he give any statement for mj yet? or does he remain silent? ive also heard he attended the itswmj seminar in la past weekend but didnt go on stage but was only in the audience for short and then left...

They paid that bitch Latoya to defend her brother? Someone did say she has not defended him yet because she is waiting to be paid for this and as we know the media will never pay her to say MJ was innocent so she got paid from a positive doc. Typical Latoya. I hate her with all my guts and I am sure MJ never forgave her for what she did and never bought her excuses. Vile disgusting woman.

i dont trust this guy. he adores oprah on his instagram account.....

They paid that bitch Latoya to defend her brother? Someone did say she has not defended him yet because she is waiting to be paid for this and as we know the media will never pay her to say MJ was innocent so she got paid from a positive doc. Typical Latoya. I hate her with all my guts and I am sure MJ never forgave her for what she did and never bought her excuses. Vile disgusting woman.
Latoya isn't creditable for the family anyway

Latoya isn't creditable for the family anyway

The only pro I can see to Latoya being in the doc, is that would publicly destroy the "Latoya exposed MJ in the early 90's BS" once again and she could tell her husband abuse story once again. (even though she has talked about being controlled by her husband many times) a 2019 retelling of it would once again destroy that whole narrative that some YouTube channels tried to push. That is literally the only pro I can see coming out of this

Back