DWT - some Performance from Copenaghen put in Bucharest

NuTNC

Proud Member
hey guys
I think like some Performance at Copenaghen in DWT on Jul 20, 1992 but put it in Bucharest on Oct 1, 1992
I have an example as a comparison
Cr: YT - Michael Jackson Talks

"Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour" is of course not made up only of one concert in Bucharest, Romania, I thought everyone knows that ;)

The great spin in MITM is also from Copenhagen

"Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour" is of course not made up only of one concert in Bucharest, Romania, I thought everyone knows that ;)

Depends what version of Bucharest.
The later DVD version was heeeeaaaavvvviilllyyy edited. (Compared to the version premiered on TV back then.)

Last edited:
madmijack;4261330 said:

Everyone knows that.

But all the edited DVD versions (of the Bucharest Dangerous concert) should at least have listed on their back covers the cities from which footage was inserted into the Bucharest version.

That would be very helpful in order for his fans to figure out from where a specific video snippet was taken.

It is not just Copenhagen, Madrid, or London, but other cities as well that were used for the Bucharest version (for example, the part with the on-stage girl in ‘She’s Out Of My Life’ comes from the Frankfurt concert, a fact that is not known to many of his fans).

Depends what version of Bucharest.

To me, it is and will always be the real (aka live) version.

The HBO version is heavily edited. Same with Munich '97 (Kingdom Entertainment version).

To me, it is and will always be the real (aka live) version.

The HBO version is heavily edited. Same with Munich '97 (Kingdom Entertainment version).

But the first version came through HBO (also sold to other pay tv channels like Premiere (now Sky) in Germany).
When it was later also premiered on free TV channels (Sat.1 over here I think) it had been shortened a little (Will You Be There was cut out etc).

The heavy re-editing only took place many years later for the DVD release.

Btw, I think that for 95% of people who ever watched this, it did not really matter if it was all from one concert or not.
It's only us trainspotting hardcore fans who care about such details.

Back