MJ fans in the UK

Alh21

Proud Member
How many MJ fans are there in the UK, I would love to visit ?? and go to Neverland, has anyone been and what was it like, its my dream to move to America and hopefully I will get there one day

I've told my husband that I want to go for my 50th, don't think that's gonna happen as its in October 😄, I am hoping to go to the US when I graduate uni, it's 3 years away but that's my plan. I never even got to go to any of his concerts and I deeply regret that, this site has been a great find, I thought I was the only one that still missed MJ but it turns out I'm not the only one

I've told my husband that I want to go for my 50th, don't think that's gonna happen as its in October ??, I am hoping to go to the US when I graduate uni, it's 3 years away but that's my plan. I never even got to go to any of his concerts and I deeply regret that, this site has been a great find, I thought I was the only one that still missed MJ but it turns out I'm not the only one

I completely understand I was hoping to go to This is it as that was the only concert I'd have been able to go to of his, there's Kingvention coming up in September if you want to meet other UK fans! Also on twitter I seem to find a lot of UK MJ fans so check that out if you haven't already.

Hopefully some time soon the Neverland Ranch will be open to visitors!

I might look into that thank u, I can't decide if its a good idea to open it to the public but I can't decide why I feel like that, it would be a great tribute to his legacy to open it as a place where sick children could go but how could we be sure it would be used for that purpose, they could end up with all sorts of people in their that want to spread more crap about Michael, I can't imagine what but I know they would do something to tarnish his memory

Yeah I think theres some issue that legally prevents the Estate from turning it into a museum, I am kind of cautious of it being opened up to the public because all kinds of disgusting people could go there and do horrible stuff.

Yeah I know what u mean, I think his family and us fans have been through enough heartache from what people have done to Michael

Back