Thread: Donald Trump Defended Michael Jackson

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Donald Trump Defended Michael Jackson

Trump is a clout chaser... and if he can profess to the world that he was “friends” with one of the most famous people to ever walk to face of the planet then he’s going to use that to his benefit. He may have defended MJ and said that his marriage to LMP was real, but that’s only because he doesn’t want to be seen as being friends with someone who was a child molester and faked a public marriage.

Afterall, when the 2003 allegations hit, Trump did a taking head interview with NBC for the hitjob “special” Michael Jackson Unmasked where he stated that all of the plastic surgery MJ did had affected his talent.

Also.... I hope Trump eats one too many Big Macs and his heart stops beating like yesterday

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrazyVegasMJ For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 839 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson112 View Post
    ^It’s interesting you mention that they both call out fake news. I’ve seen MJ fans who are Trump haters mainly because of what they hear on the media, which is what MJ warned his fans about. As MJ fans, if we hear a negative story about not just MJ or Trump but about someone in general, we need to look into it and see if it’s true, because we know how the press is.
    I agree to an extent. Yes we shouldnt believe everything the media says about anyone. However you also have to fact check everything that guy in the white house says also. He had many "friends" prior to the election. Majority of them dont support him now for several obvious reasons.

I agree this thread probably should be deleted lol. Lets leave politics out of this forum.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robbsaber01 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Lightbulb #WalkAway

It's time to #WalkAway from the biased news and learn the truth.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,397 Posts

Sorry but now, We should not look for his support even if he is correct. He is a distration to this issue.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Trump has repeatedly shown that he is the complete antithesis of everything Michael stood for. The hashtag 'RacistPresident' was trending worldwide on Twitter yesterday. That says it all. An endorsement from him is worthless. Especially since he is willing to reverse his position to suit his agenda.

Help Staff help you. Remember:

Read the Rules. Respect other members. Report offensive posts.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

This thread isn't for sharing political propaganda, for either side. Stay on topic please.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anna For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 667 Posts

Guys,

I needed to wade (blood boiled for a minute using that word lol) in on this one as it has 'inevitably' changed direction and gone political. I have moved the thread to the T&T section as its clearly controversial, also I do not expect any posts to be deleted unless they are attacks on fellow members, Michael, Michael's children or his family, post's of a political nature no matter what side of the aisle you are on are NOT to be censored. The day I let a specific opinion or stance take precedence and favour over another will be the day I delete this place.

Anyway have your debate, please do so respectfully.
    MJJCommunity Owner And Founder
    Making that change for Michael since 2001
    Loyal fan since 1978

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Guys,

I clearly needed to wade (blood boiled for a minute using that word lol) in on this one as it has 'inevitably' gone political. I have moved the thread to the T&T section as its clearly controversial, also I do not expect any posts to be deleted unless they are attacks on fellow members, Michael, Michael's children or his family, post's of a political nature no matter what side of the aisle you are on are NOT to be censored. The day I let a specific opinion or stance take precedence and favour over another will be the day I delete this place.

I wasn't trying to censor anyone. That video just has no relevance to this thread, which is Trump's relationship with Michael. Instead of derailing this thread by turning it into a political debate, wouldn't it be more appropriate to just start a new topic for that purpose?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    I wasn't trying to censor anyone. That video just has no relevance to this thread, which is Trump's relationship with Michael. Instead of derailing this thread by turning it into a political debate, wouldn't it be more appropriate to just start a new topic for that purpose?
    I was referring to the posts about removing/deleting this thread.

This topic needs to be discussed as MJ and Trump do have history on a few occasions, clearly this post will always tip into being political given the position Trump now holds.

Thus the reason for it being moved to the T&T area and in turn allowing it to be both political and MJ themed.
    Loyal fan since 1978

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

Guys,

I needed to wade (blood boiled for a minute using that word lol) in on this one as it has 'inevitably' changed direction and gone political. I have moved the thread to the T&T section as its clearly controversial, also I do not expect any posts to be deleted unless they are attacks on fellow members, Michael, Michael's children or his family, post's of a political nature no matter what side of the aisle you are on are NOT to be censored. The day I let a specific opinion or stance take precedence and favour over another will be the day I delete this place.

I was referring to the posts about removing/deleting this thread.

This topic needs to be discussed as MJ and Trump do have history on a few occasions, clearly this post will always tip into being political given the position Trump now holds.

Thus the reason for it being moved to the T&T area and in turn allowing it to be both political and MJ themed.

Excuse me, but this is what gets MY blood boiling.

The fascist propaganda video posted here on page 2 by MJJFan105 (that you now reactivated), is a clear attempt to justify the dangerous "the media is the enemy of the people" narrative, via a very selective and undifferentiated view on things. It's completely ignoring that ringwing media (mainstream and "independent") has always done the very same thing, just a LOT worse.

Videos like this are almost as cleverly manipulative as "Leaving Neverland", presenting a lot of easy to swallow little truths, half-truths and half-lies, while deliberately hiding the bigger part of the picture, to sell a destructive agenda.

To allow such content on a place dedicated to the legacy of MICHAEL JACKSON, I think is more than off. Especially as (I guess) there are also a lot of younger folks on here that probably don't see through all this manipulative BS yet.

"The media" treated Michael like crap, true. But the subject Michael Jackson is music, entertainment and celebrity gossip, which is never being covered by the exact same segments of media and journalists that report and investigate serious politics, which Trump is after, when they don't write in his favour. So seeing some people here go "hmm.. the media treated Michael poorly, so Trump must be right" I find somewhat alarming.

I agree now that the topic regarding "Trump knew Michael" should stay (as it's history, sadly), but I strongly plead to have this thread moderated and have any off topic brain wash propaganda removed.
    Last edited by Electro; 17-07-2019 at 10:21 PM. Reason: clarified my point

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    Excuse me, but this is what gets MY blood boiling.

The fascist propaganda video posted here on page 2 by MJJFan105 (that you now reactivated), is a clear attempt to justify the dangerous "the media is the enemy of the people" narrative, via a very selective and undifferentiated view on things. It's completely ignoring that ringwing media (mainstream and "independent") has always done the very same thing, just a LOT worse.

Videos like this are almost as cleverly manipulative as "Leaving Neverland", presenting a lot of easy to swallow little truths, half-truths and half-lies, while deliberately hiding the bigger part of the picture, to sell a destructive agenda.

To allow such content on a place dedicated to the legacy of MICHAEL JACKSON, I think is more than off. Especially as (I guess) there are also a lot of younger folks on here that probably don't see through all this manipulative BS yet.

"The media" treated Michael like crap, true. But the subject Michael Jackson is music, entertainment and celebrity gossip, which is never being covered by the exact same segments of media and journalists that report and investigate serious politics, which Trump is after, when they don't write in his favour. So seeing some people here go "hmm.. the media treated Michael poorly, so Trump must be right" I find somewhat alarming.

I agree now that the topic regarding "Trump knew Michael" should stay (as it's history, sadly), but I strongly plead to have this thread moderated and have any off topic brain wash propaganda removed.
    So then debunk it? If you're that angry and feel that strongly the video is full of BS and propaganda then post your counter to it, challenge what it says? deleting it does nothing but sweep it under the carpet for it to be seen somewhere else.

And for the record this thread is 'NOT' in the areas that celebrate Michael's legacy so your argument there is for the birds, this area is for all things controversial about Michael, now that Trump is just that and he had a connection to Michael over the years this IS the place it should go for discussion.

So again, if your upset by my re activating that video then thats on you not me, like I say you disagree with what ever is in it or it's not factual 'challenge it with facts' because I am NEVER going to start deleting things based on one persons political stance.

This forum is not left, right, democrat, republican, Labour left, Conservative right.

Therefore anyone's views are welcome as long as they are respectful to each other including race or gender identity.
    Loyal fan since 1978

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

It's baffling to me that any MJ fan would want to trumpet Donald Trump's "support" of MJ. Michael was all about being inclusive and bringing people together. Trump is all about dividing people and judging them based on their skin color and where they come from. Trump literally asked why the USA has to take immigrants from shithole countries. Do you really think MJ would agree with a statement like that?
    Put all your energy into your finger and throw it out like fire.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 712 Posts

Never mind
    Last edited by SmoothGangsta; 18-07-2019 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Can't be bothered

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    It's baffling to me that any MJ fan would want to trumpet Donald Trump's "support" of MJ. Michael was all about being inclusive and bringing people together. Trump is all about dividing people and judging them based on their skin color and where they come from. Trump literally asked why the USA has to take immigrants from shithole countries. Do you really think MJ would agree with a statement like that?
    Agreed. They may have been friends (or at least friendly to each other) in the past, but Michael would not stand for a lot of the stuff going on now. No way.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nantucket Cat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,614 Times in 1,536 Posts

Trump will say whatever he thinks get attention I think - so I would not count on him to be loyal to MJ.

And I do not think it helps MJ to get his support.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hess For This Useful Post: