Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,926 Times in 920 Posts

Default Re: Donald Trump Defended Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    Excuse me, but this is what gets MY blood boiling.

The fascist propaganda video posted here on page 2 by MJJFan105 (that you now reactivated), is a clear attempt to justify the dangerous "the media is the enemy of the people" narrative, via a very selective and undifferentiated view on things. It's completely ignoring that ringwing media (mainstream and "independent") has always done the very same thing, just a LOT worse.

Videos like this are almost as cleverly manipulative as "Leaving Neverland", presenting a lot of easy to swallow little truths, half-truths and half-lies, while deliberately hiding the bigger part of the picture, to sell a destructive agenda.

To allow such content on a place dedicated to the legacy of MICHAEL JACKSON, I think is more than off. Especially as (I guess) there are also a lot of younger folks on here that probably don't see through all this manipulative BS yet.

"The media" treated Michael like crap, true. But the subject Michael Jackson is music, entertainment and celebrity gossip, which is never being covered by the exact same segments of media and journalists that report and investigate serious politics, which Trump is after, when they don't write in his favour. So seeing some people here go "hmm.. the media treated Michael poorly, so Trump must be right" I find somewhat alarming.

I agree now that the topic regarding "Trump knew Michael" should stay (as it's history, sadly), but I strongly plead to have this thread moderated and have any off topic brain wash propaganda removed.
    So then debunk it? If you're that angry and feel that strongly the video is full of BS and propaganda then post your counter to it, challenge what it says? deleting it does nothing but sweep it under the carpet for it to be seen somewhere else.

And for the record this thread is 'NOT' in the areas that celebrate Michael's legacy so your argument there is for the birds, this area is for all things controversial about Michael, now that Trump is just that and he had a connection to Michael over the years this IS the place it should go for discussion.

So again, if your upset by my re activating that video then thats on you not me, like I say you disagree with what ever is in it or it's not factual 'challenge it with facts' because I am NEVER going to start deleting things based on one persons political stance.

This forum is not left, right, democrat, republican, Labour left, Conservative right.

Therefore anyone's views are welcome as long as they are respectful to each other including race or gender identity.
    MJJCommunity Owner And Founder
    Making that change for Michael since 2001
    Loyal fan since 1978

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

It's baffling to me that any MJ fan would want to trumpet Donald Trump's "support" of MJ. Michael was all about being inclusive and bringing people together. Trump is all about dividing people and judging them based on their skin color and where they come from. Trump literally asked why the USA has to take immigrants from shithole countries. Do you really think MJ would agree with a statement like that?
    Put all your energy into your finger and throw it out like fire.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 702 Posts

Never mind
    Last edited by SmoothGangsta; 18-07-2019 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Can't be bothered

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    It's baffling to me that any MJ fan would want to trumpet Donald Trump's "support" of MJ. Michael was all about being inclusive and bringing people together. Trump is all about dividing people and judging them based on their skin color and where they come from. Trump literally asked why the USA has to take immigrants from shithole countries. Do you really think MJ would agree with a statement like that?
    Agreed. They may have been friends (or at least friendly to each other) in the past, but Michael would not stand for a lot of the stuff going on now. No way.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 Times in 1,512 Posts

Trump will say whatever he thinks get attention I think - so I would not count on him to be loyal to MJ.

And I do not think it helps MJ to get his support.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks