Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,837 Times in 1,483 Posts

Default Re: Donald Trump Defended Michael Jackson

I can’t wait for the day when I can read my Twitter feed again without having to see that jerk all the time.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

I understand the Trump controversies and I also understand he makes questionable decisions and says questionable things but to be positive about MJ in front of the camera's is something that I hugely admire him for. Don't forget Trump is the kind of person who could easily destroy MJ in front of the media, he has done this often but not with Michael. Many might not like it but it appears they really had a good relationship back in the day.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JichaelMackson View Post
    I understand the Trump controversies and I also understand he makes questionable decisions and says questionable things but to be positive about MJ in front of the camera's is something that I hugely admire him for. Don't forget Trump is the kind of person who could easily destroy MJ in front of the media, he has done this often but not with Michael. Many might not like it but it appears they really had a good relationship back in the day.
    None of this is any excuse for the things he’s doing to the world today.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 704
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,300 Times in 971 Posts

Not a fan of trump but i'm glad he defends michael.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    None of this is any excuse for the things he’s doing to the world today.
    To be fair he is not the only world leader these days that is making the world a worse place.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JichaelMackson For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

To be fair he is not the only world leader these days that is making the world a worse place.
    I wouldn't try to defend Trump if I were you.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serious Effect For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Yeah, and when Hitler made the world a worse place, there was also Mussolini. And does that make him look any better?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

People have their own opinions. while i'm not a fan of trump do not treat others rudely. and screenorigami you cool and all but i noticed something about you every since you join this site. i don't know what it is but stop it.

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

All I'm trying to say is you can't blame one person for all the problems in the world today. I personally am much much more worried about Chinese Xi Jinping (Muslim concentration camps, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South China Sea, Indian border expansions) or Russia's Putin (expansion with adding the Krim which is a direct passage for the Russian fleet into Europe), India's premier Modi (who is a clear Muslim hater with his anti Muslim law , shades of Hitler). These are genuine dangerous guys I don't dare to think what they've got up their sleeves...
    Then we got the brewing furnace of the Middle East where something can go wrong at any moment between Saudi Arabia, Iran Israel to name just one possible conflict there. We furthermore have dictators in Brazil, North Korea, Belarus, Venezuela. Brewing border tensions in Armenia/Azerbaijan, Yemen humanitarian crisis, Somalia and Afghanistan's never-ending wars, Syria, Libya etc
    Add to this future climate conflicts (1/3rd of the world will have a shortage of water, leading to possible conflicts), Covid19 and other future corona viruses, not to mention possible new deadly viruses coming from the thawing of the permafrost in Russia.

I'd say look a bit further than the problems with Trump because If you ask me the world is spiraling out of control. I'm not defending anyone but the world has bigger problems than Trump that is a 100% fact.

And this is all I'm going to say about this before this thread also spiral out of control. I want to get along with you guys that is all I want.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JichaelMackson For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

All I'm trying to say is you can't blame one person for all the problems in the world today. I personally am much much more worried about Chinese Xi Jinping (Muslim concentration camps, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South China Sea, Indian border expansions) or Russia's Putin (expansion with adding the Krim which is a direct passage for the Russian fleet into Europe), India's premier Modi (who is a clear Muslim hater with his anti Muslim law , shades of Hitler). These are genuine dangerous guys I don't dare to think what they've got up their sleeves...
    Then we got the brewing furnace of the Middle East where something can go wrong at any moment between Saudi Arabia, Iran Israel to name just one possible conflict there. We furthermore have dictators in Brazil, North Korea, Belarus, Venezuela. Brewing border tensions in Armenia/Azerbaijan, Yemen humanitarian crisis, Somalia and Afghanistan's never-ending wars, Syria, Libya etc
    Add to this future climate conflicts (1/3rd of the world will have a shortage of water, leading to possible conflicts), Covid19 and other future corona viruses, not to mention possible new deadly viruses coming from the thawing of the permafrost in Russia.

I'd say look a bit further than the problems with Trump because If you ask me the world is spiraling out of control. I'm not defending anyone but the world has bigger problems than Trump that is a 100% fact.

And this is all I'm going to say about this before this thread also spiral out of control. I want to get along with you guys that is all I want.
    All of these are valid points. All I’m saying is that the fact that he defends MJ can’t in any way outweigh any of his actions in the White House.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    People have their own opinions. while i'm not a fan of trump do not treat others rudely. and screenorigami you cool and all but i noticed something about you every since you join this site. i don't know what it is but stop it.
    All you can have noticed about me is me being me, and no, I won’t stop being me.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenOrigami View Post
    All you can have noticed about me is me being me, and no, I won’t stop being me.
    no. it's not that. you okay but it seem something not right about you for example everytime someone post something you make it as a bad thing then drama starts. that probably not your intention but to me it feels that way. you even did it to one of the mods. like you own the site or something. like i said you cool but that's need to stop or just don't do it round me because i feel that way. you have been helpful to me but just because you been helpful to me i'm not gonna been fool with your tricks because they feel like tricks etc because sometimes i don't know any better. if you wanna keep the conversation going just PM me. if not just don't every talk to me again.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    no. it's not that. you okay but it seem something not right about you for example everytime someone post something you make it as a bad thing then drama starts. that probably not your intention but to me it feels that way. you even did it to one of the mods. like you own the site or something. like i said you cool but that's need to stop or just don't do it round me because i feel that way. you have been helpful to me but just because you been helpful to me i'm not gonna been fool with your tricks because they feel like tricks etc because sometimes i don't know any better. if you wanna keep the conversation going just PM me. if not just don't every talk to me again.
    I am sorry but you can't tell someone how to post. Everyone has their own posting style and as long as they are not breaking any rules, they can post whatever they want to or however they want to. If someone's posts bother you, then you can add them to your ignore list, but expecting someone to change the way they post because it makes you feel uncomfortable is ridiculous.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 544 Posts

Stay on topic please. If you have a personal issue with another member then either ignore them or discuss it respectfully through PM, don't derail threads.