Is here anyone frome Rome?

lubyss

Proud Member
Hi, I suggest this is a wrong thread or section but I need really help. Tommorow I travel to Italy and Rome especially to Colloseum. When I am There, is There any mzaic store Where I can buy the digipacks that were releaaed only in Italy I thi k aeound 2014? Or any music LP store Where can I buy something with Mj?

Hi, i'm not from Rome but i'm italian and i can suggest you some stores that might sell some MJ stuff. Check the stores called laFeltrinelli, Mondadori and MediaWorld.
You can also check the Facebook page "MICHAEL JACKSON SHOP" which is run by a family that lives in Rome and they usually have a shopping stand in malls and other places (ask them where they are because they always change place).

I wish you a pleasant stay in Italy. :)

Thanks, I checked their websites now, and I can´t get the information about the digipacks, that were released only in Italy. They were released wekk by week when xscape came out… Even with some nice box :(

Oh, that one! It was released week by week with a magazine, never sold in any music store and nowadays it's pretty hard to find elsewhere than internet.
If you don't know what to buy instead of that, go for the King Of Pop compilation (the italian version), it comes with a great packaging :)

Back