Thread: New book about the allegations. Could you help me with documents and images?

Threaded View

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default New book about the allegations. Could you help me with documents and images?

Hello! My name is Pablo Rodríguez and I'm from Spain. In February I released a documentary on my YouTube channel (FeikingNEWS) about the truth of Leaving Neverland's allegations, and it was very successful. A Spanish publisher proposed me to publish a book and I'm about to finish it.
    It's a book that explains the truth about all cases, from Chandler to LN.
    The book is titled "Volviendo a Neverland" (Returning to Neverland) and is published by Applehead Team (yes, they are fans).

https://appleheadteam.com/producto/v...chael-jackson/

I just need to find some images to better contextualize the text. I have been looking for a lot but there are some photographs and documents that I can't find. Could any of you help me, please? I would be very grateful, and it would help a lot to clean the name of Michael Jackson in the Spanish-speaking community.

These are some of the documents that I can not find:
    - Demand for 30 million of Chandler.
    - Demand of MJ for extortion to Evan.
    - Demand for 16 million of the Neverland 5.
    - Motion by Larry Feldman to show the photos or eliminate them as evidence.
    - Psychiatric report of Janet Arvizo by Dr. John Hochman (known to the press on November 30, 2004, I think).
    - Shopping tickets made by Janet Arvizo while she was "kidnapped".
    - Documents of the JC Penney case.
    - Agreement between Dickerman and Feldman to share profits (and communications between them).
    - News that the Neverland 5 sold to tabloids, such as "Kiky sex secrets of Michael and Lisa Marie's bedroom".
    - Drawing of Elvis that stole Adrian McManus and sold to Splash.

Thank you very much!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fei Rock For This Useful Post: