New book about the allegations. Could you help me with documents and images?

Fei Rock

Proud Member
Hello! My name is Pablo Rodríguez and I'm from Spain. In February I released a documentary on my YouTube channel (FeikingNEWS) about the truth of Leaving Neverland's allegations, and it was very successful. A Spanish publisher proposed me to publish a book and I'm about to finish it.
It's a book that explains the truth about all cases, from Chandler to LN.
The book is titled "Volviendo a Neverland" (Returning to Neverland) and is published by Applehead Team (yes, they are fans).

https://appleheadteam.com/producto/volviendo-a-neverland-todas-las-claves-de-las-acusaciones-hacia-michael-jackson/

I just need to find some images to better contextualize the text. I have been looking for a lot but there are some photographs and documents that I can't find. Could any of you help me, please? :) I would be very grateful, and it would help a lot to clean the name of Michael Jackson in the Spanish-speaking community.

These are some of the documents that I can not find:
- Demand for 30 million of Chandler.
- Demand of MJ for extortion to Evan.
- Demand for 16 million of the Neverland 5.
- Motion by Larry Feldman to show the photos or eliminate them as evidence.
- Psychiatric report of Janet Arvizo by Dr. John Hochman (known to the press on November 30, 2004, I think).
- Shopping tickets made by Janet Arvizo while she was "kidnapped".
- Documents of the JC Penney case.
- Agreement between Dickerman and Feldman to share profits (and communications between them).
- News that the Neverland 5 sold to tabloids, such as "Kiky sex secrets of Michael and Lisa Marie's bedroom".
- Drawing of Elvis that stole Adrian McManus and sold to Splash.

Thank you very much!!!

Fei Rock;4262717 said:
Hello! My name is Pablo Rodríguez and I'm from Spain. In February I released a documentary on my YouTube channel (FeikingNEWS) about the truth of Leaving Neverland's allegations, and it was very successful. A Spanish publisher proposed me to publish a book and I'm about to finish it.
The book is titled "Volviendo a Neverland" (Returning to Neverland) and is published by Applehead Team (yes, they are fans).

https://appleheadteam.com/producto/volviendo-a-neverland-todas-las-claves-de-las-acusaciones-hacia-michael-jackson/

I just need to find some images to better contextualize the text. I have been looking for a lot but there are some photographs and documents that I can't find. Could any of you help me, please? :) I would be very grateful, and it would help a lot to clean the name of Michael Jackson in the Spanish-speaking community.

These are some of the documents that I can not find:
- Demand for 30 million of Chandler.
- Demand of MJ for extortion to Evan.
- Demand for 16 million of the Neverland 5.
- Motion by Larry Feldman to show the photos or eliminate them as evidence.
- Psychiatric report of Janet Arvizo by Dr. John Hochman (known to the press on November 30, 2004, I think).
- Shopping tickets made by Janet Arvizo while she was "kidnapped".
- Documents of the JC Penney case.
- Agreement between Dickerman and Feldman to share profits (and communications between them).
- News that the Neverland 5 sold to tabloids, such as "Kiky sex secrets of Michael and Lisa Marie's bedroom".
- Drawing of Elvis that stole Adrian McManus and sold to Splash.

Thank you very much!!!

Trial Transcripts are here:

https://www.themichaeljacksoninnocentproject.com/court-transcripts-2005-trial/

Last edited:
I'm not sure the Elvis drawing was ever made public? (Ignore the fakes on auction sites).

Fei Rock;4262717 said:
The book is............!

Hi there I want to write the exact same book as you haha :)

How is the book coming along?

Back