Thread: Lost Points????

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Lost Points????

I lost points just because one member on here made a very nasty comment on how they said Michael disease wasn't beautiful. so i lost points just because i got on this person for saying his disease wasn't beautiful? excuse me. i think the other person should of lost points not me because what they said was sick. as someone who suffer with mental disorders this made me very sick and disgusted.

it's only one point but still. everyone is beautiful no matter what. i'm thinking about block that user. i notice everytime i make comment they always say something not right.

anyway, i'm very shy person and have anxiety so that's one of the reasons why i don't talk much or talk very late when it comes to somethings. i'm not mad just disgusted.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 Times in 708 Posts

Default Re: Lost Points????

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    I lost points just because one member on here made a very nasty comment on how they said Michael disease wasn't beautiful. so i lost points just because i got on this person for saying his disease wasn't beautiful? excuse me. i think the other person should of lost points not me because what they said was sick. as someone who suffer with mental disorders this made me very sick and disgusted.

it's only one point but still. everyone is beautiful no matter what. i'm thinking about block that user. i notice everytime i make comment they always say something not right.

anyway, i'm very shy person and have anxiety so that's one of the reasons why i don't talk much or talk very late when it comes to somethings. i'm not mad just disgusted.
    Hi, NatureCriminal7896.....the staff do not control how and why members allocate reputation points to other members. It is likely that the other member with whom you were interacting has "disapproved" of your post, which has given you a negative reputation point. This is a democratic forum - people make their own choices about how to operate here and are free to voice their own opinions, as long as they do that in a respectful way. You have the same avenues open to you as all other members, which means that you can use our reputation system to approve of, or disapprove of others' posts. You can also block users who are causing you to be upset, or who you find are difficult to deal with and/or converse with on a regular basis. We want everyone to feel comfortable using the forum and to enjoy their time here, however please consider not engaging with anyone whose opinions are at odds with yours if you have trouble dealing with conflict.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Lost Points????

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post

That "point" is an infraction, which I gave you for attacking another member. They made a valid post about how Vitiligo is a horrible skin disease. Which is true. It is a horrible thing to have to go through and Michael suffered greatly because of it. Saying it's horrible is not an insult towards Michael or his appearance and certainly did not warrant you attacking them like you did. Their post wasn't nasty or sick.

You are free to disagree with another member's opinion, but insults and attacks may result in your post being removed and further action being taken, such as an infraction.

'Immerse your soul in love.'