Festivals Tour For The Jacksons In France and Announcing A New Album

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
On the occasion of their passage in France in several summer festivals, we learn that the Jacksons, through an interview that Tito granted the Figaro, announce that a new album could be released in late 2019 or early 2020

After the 2300 Jackson Street album celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, the band has several times announced the preparation of a new album that has not yet seen the day.

Will this time be the right one? Tito seems to believe it, announcing that it may reveal that the songs are ready and that the band should enter the studio this fall.

For those who would like to see the Jackson brothers this summer, here is the list of places where they will occur:

Saturday, July 27 at the guitar nights of Beaulieu-Sur-Mer (06)
Tuesday, August 6 at the Monaco Monte-Carlo Sporting Summer Festival
Sunday, August 11th at the Marciac jazz festival (32)
Thursday, August 29 at the Trélazé summer festival (49)

https://mjfrance.com/tournee-des-festivals-pour-les-jacksons-en-france-et-annonce-dun-nouvel-album/

I wonder if the Jacksons have access to any outtakes from Destiny, Triumph or Victory featuring MJ's vocals. Those outtakes could be used on a "new" Jacksons album.

I wonder if the Jacksons have access to any outtakes from Destiny, Triumph or Victory featuring MJ's vocals. Those outtakes could be used on a "new" Jacksons album.

Probably. i like that idea if they do. :)

When the brothers get their hands on the matirial from the past Jacksons recordings I would jump up and down so hard when they finally would relese some the a capellas with Michael!!!
Imagine we could finally listen to the a capellas from some of the beatiful ballads from the Jackson Albums....
It whould a beatiful dream come true!

When the brothers get their hands on the matirial from the past Jacksons recordings I would jump up and down so hard when they finally would relese some the a capellas with Michael!!!
Imagine we could finally listen to the a capellas from some of the beatiful ballads from the Jackson Albums....
It whould a beatiful dream come true!

I wonder who owns any MJ outtakes from, say, Destiny or Triumph. MJ's estate alone? All of the Jacksons collectively, or individually?

I wonder who owns any MJ outtakes from, say, Destiny or Triumph. MJ's estate alone? All of the Jacksons collectively, or individually?

I'm not sure. this was when Michael was with his brothers so, probably his brothers has it or the company that sold their records owns it. i'm not sure.

Will Michael be on it? is it a new song that was never released or it a real new song? is it possible Michael voice will be in or not?

Back