Thread: A mini series of documentaries about MJ fans by a MJ fan, in 8 episodes in french

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default A mini series of documentaries about MJ fans by a MJ fan, in 8 episodes in french

Michael Jackson fans rarely recognize each other in the various documentaries broadcast regularly on television channels. And few documentaries give them the floor without a second thought.

Alex, a fan since 1983, has decided to make a mini series of documentaries in 8 episodes titled "MICHAEL FOREVER! ". Wishing that this mini series could be seen by a maximum of people.

You can watch the first 2 episodes on YouTube knowing that others are coming soon.

Here is the message that appears in the presentation of the first video:

My documentary was shot in 3 years, during my free time, between January 2016 and May 2019.
    8 interviews out of 10, were realized before the diffusion of the film "LEAVING NEVERLAND", in 2019.
    After its broadcast, the speakers of my documentary have not changed their mind about Michael Jackson who remains innocent until proven otherwise.

I declare that I do not own the copyright of clips and songs used on this media.
    I made and self-produced this film, voluntarily, for a non-profit purpose.
    My only goal is that this documentary evening, seen, for free, by the greatest number, on YouTube, on the occasion of the 10 years of the disappearance of Michael Jackson.
    I am not trying to monetize this diffusion.

ALEX VIDHAN DLM

Source:MJ France

Youtube:ALEX VIDHAN DLM
    Last edited by NatureCriminal7896; 24-07-2019 at 06:04 PM.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: A mini series of documentaries about MJ fans by a MJ fan, in 8 episodes in french

How can they expect it to reach "a maximum of people" like you said when it's all in french, and with no actual subtitles?.
    The only people this will reach, are French!

Good idea, but poorly implemented!

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: A mini series of documentaries about MJ fans by a MJ fan, in 8 episodes in french

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsYour first GroupThree Friends
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    Michael Jackson fans rarely recognize each other in the various documentaries broadcast regularly on television channels. And few documentaries give them the floor without a second thought.

Alex, a fan since 1983, has decided to make a mini series of documentaries in 8 episodes titled "MICHAEL FOREVER! ". Wishing that this mini series could be seen by a maximum of people.

You can watch the first 2 episodes on YouTube knowing that others are coming soon.

Here is the message that appears in the presentation of the first video:

My documentary was shot in 3 years, during my free time, between January 2016 and May 2019.
    8 interviews out of 10, were realized before the diffusion of the film "LEAVING NEVERLAND", in 2019.
    After its broadcast, the speakers of my documentary have not changed their mind about Michael Jackson who remains innocent until proven otherwise.

I declare that I do not own the copyright of clips and songs used on this media.
    I made and self-produced this film, voluntarily, for a non-profit purpose.
    My only goal is that this documentary evening, seen, for free, by the greatest number, on YouTube, on the occasion of the 10 years of the disappearance of Michael Jackson.
    I am not trying to monetize this diffusion.

ALEX VIDHAN DLM

Source:MJ France

Youtube:ALEX VIDHAN DLM
    I might ask Hector Barjot to translate this for me. (He has a Youtube channel with a vault of MJ merch)
    And they better spell my name right! L-I-D-E-O. So simple. Frankie Lideo!