Michael Jackson 2020 Official Calendar by Browntrout

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Some beautiful photos. Love the cover ! Caption Eo is stunning. Black or white ....Bad........... History ....Nice !

I love how they introduce the calendar. Its a must buy. :kiss:

Since the beginning of his solo career at the tender age of 13, Michael Jackson has won over millions of fans with his chart-topping hits and iconic dance moves. One of the most globally famous pop sensations in history, Michael Jackson's likeliness is instantly recognizable, and his impact on pop music, immeasurable. Celebrate the extraordinary life and career of The King of Pop with this striking wall calendar.

• Photography - Enjoy stunning, full-color photographs every single month
  • Durable Construction - Quality and sturdy paper resists curling and ink bleed-through, and durable binding ensures longevity throughout the year
  • Use Right Away - 16-month calendar, beginning with a bonus spread of the final four months of preceding year
  • Large, Roomy Day Blocks - All major holidays and moon phases listed, with plenty of room for writing notes and appointments
  • Specifications - 16-months (two-page layout September-December 2019, and January-December 2020); 12" x 24" (open); 28 pages
  • BrownTrout Earth-Friendly - Manufactured with sustainable materials, including Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and soy ink
  • Abundant Gift Options - BrownTrout has over 1,000 calendars representing favorite subjects, themes and formats, to keep yourself organized

There both good. but if i had to choose it would be the browntrout one. pre-order is now out so everyone can either pre-order one of them or both.

I'm not sure why Captain EO didn't make it to the Danilo one. maybe because captain eo was something from the USA. i don't know.

Wow! the US and UK Browntrout version is sold out! your only choice now is the UK Danilo version. good luck everyone they going out fast. you should go ahead and preorder while you can. UK Danilo version comes out next month on the 3rd.

The UK Danilo version came out today! i would buy it now if i was you. i guess they decide to go ahead and release it now. good luck everyone

Back