Closest thing to a Michael Jackson concert is returning to Weymouth

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
A POPULAR Michael Jackson tribute act is making a return visit to Weymouth.

Navi, said to be the world’s number one Michael Jackson tribute artist, will be moonwalking the night away at Weymouth Pavilion on Sunday, August 4.

King Of Pop – The Legend Continues stars tribute Navi, who was hired by Michael Jackson himself as the star's official body double. With a live band and dancers, the production features all of Jackson’s mega-hits in a fast-paced, two-hour show featuring hits like Thriller, Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal.

Navi is widely regarded as the leading and most successful Michael Jackson tribute artist on the planet - a claim that is backed up by a list of achievements chalked up in a career spanning three decades.

As well as working for Michael as his official body double, the star also booked Navi to performed at two of his lavish birthday parties in New York and Los Angeles. Michael not only applauded Navi for his renditions of Smooth Criminal and Billie Jean, but also went on to give him a standing ovation (captured live on film by local news crew).

Talking about his relationship with the star, Navi said: "To meet Michael was one thing, but to perform in front of the greatest entertainer of all time and to perform his songs was no easy feat and extremely nerve-wracking."

The next morning, Navi was unexpectedly received an invite from the King Of Pop to visit the star to visit his home, Neverland. Navi spent the day with Michael visiting his cinema, his zoo and even went on a few of the theme park rides – topping the day off with a barbeque on the grounds. “My memories from that day will always be some of my most precious,” said Navi

Since Michael's death, Navi has continued to work alongside the MJJ Estate and has performed his tribute worldwide in 59 different countries

Talking about the UK tour, Navi said: “The show is bigger and better than ever before with a few surprises. We know the fans will have a great time celebrating Michael’s music with us.”

*Navi in King Of Pop – The Legend Continues, Sunday, August 4, Weymouth Pavilion. Call the box office for tickets.

https://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/leisur...g-michael-jackson-concert-returning-weymouth/

Navi is okay but only thing i don't care for him is his british accent which i know that something he can't help. Michael loved him though. we have to remember he's not Michael just an tribute artist who knew him and some of his dance moves.

The closes thing to a Michael Jackson concert is seeing The Jacksons.

Navi's fat, and got a weird name... See, in my language Navi means the belly button so it's kind of bad...

Navi isnt too bad bit like u guys say hes accent is annoying

NatureCriminal7896;4268724 said:
You don't have to like him but don't be rude about it.
She wasn’t rude though, she was just saying.

Back