I made a blanket!

Wow, that's impressive. :eek: Well done.

wow how did u do that? are u able to do the dangerous one?

It's crochet! I guess I could attempt the Dangerous cover (probably the more simplified one with just the eyes and immediate surroundings), but that seems like a nightmare to attempt. These are essentially pixel art, where each stitch is a pixel. I'm actually working on a Moonwalker one now, and I'm super excited for that!

Apologies for taking forever to reply to this! I just measured it and it's 47"x47", so it's definitely more of a lap size blanket, but that works for me, since I'm a pretty petite person. (It's also a good size for traveling!) I'm making the Moonwalker one with a bigger crochet hook than I used for the Invincible one, so it will be a bit bigger and more drapey, so better as a bed-size blanket.

Moonwalker Blanket!

V9JMG2y.jpg

Finally finished this last night! I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

The moonwalker one is awesome! well done :clap:

DfCzWoz.jpg

Another one!! Just finished this tonight.

Edit: and certain comments on imgur are just making my heart sink. I don't understand why people feel the need to even click on it if they're just going to do that.

Last edited:
7fHZzNw.jpg

And here's another! I actually started this one a long time ago, but I did the vast majority within the past few days and finally finished it today. My state is on lockdown, so I'm probably going to finish a lot of projects before this is all said and done.

DfCzWoz.jpg

Another one!! Just finished this tonight.

Edit: and certain comments on imgur are just making my heart sink. I don't understand why people feel the need to even click on it if they're just going to do that.

People are just cruel idiots. Your work is brilliant and you are VERY talented!

Back