Lisa Marie Presley writing a "shocking book" about MJ

everything is 'shocking' when MJ is in the topic.. It's a headline grabber, don't worry about it.

Yes, everyone will be shocked at just how much sex they had and at exactly how normal Michael was. They will be shocked that she actually loved him more than any of her other husbands and totally regrets that MJ divorced her.

Damn.
but i'm going to trust her. I'm going to have faith in Lisa. Although not happy at the time(weeny baby fan girl probs lol) I grew to like her in the end very very much and all she stood for. I even got to the stage of admiring her as a strong, respectable outspoken woman. so much so, I named one of my daughters after her. She seems a real one. And I'm going to trust her like I always have.

Lisa I love you ?

I'm not gonna get my hopes up. this feels funny. i'll give her chance. but why a book? why can't you just say what you got to say then writing a book which gonna take awhile to be release? you know there's a doc about Elvis coming out soon i wouldn't be surprise if she doing this for money and getting people to watch her dad doc.... we will just have to see.

What this book gonna be about? stuff we already know about her and Michael? this seems like a waste of time. but we'll see.

I suppose anything is possible, BUT I really can't see Lisa Marie changing her story at this late date.

I mean, she can't all of a sudden change her previous story by now saying "I saw things," or "I suspected things," yet she continued to live with MJ along with HER VERY YOUNG CHILDREN. Didn't testify in 2005, allowing an "alleged" criminal to continue roaming the streets. She'd get roasted by everybody and their momma!! (Plus didn't she already say that "if she saw something she would have hung MJ in a tree" or words to the effect?)

In my opinion, IF she mentions MJ at all, it will basically be the same thing she has said in the past.

I mean, she can't all of a sudden change her previous story by now saying "I saw things," or "I suspected things,"

Sure she can. The media won't care. Anyone who's flipped they've welcomed them with open arms and given them multiple platforms.

Lisa said some not good stuff about Michael in the past. you can look it up on youtube if it's still there. i really don't have a good feeling about this but if she doing it for good then okay. if she doing it for money then.... i wouldn't be surprise. elvis got a doc coming out soon. we will just have to wait and see.

Lisa was liking Pro MJ tweets after Leaving Neverland came out, so most likely it wont be super negative.

Sure she can. The media won't care. Anyone who's flipped they've welcomed them with open arms and given them multiple platforms.

I hear you, BUT: Who cares what the media thinks!!! LOL.

They've tried for years and years and years and years to "Mute MJ," (way before the mockumentary came out), but it didn't work back then and apparently it didn't work this time either.

The media says one thing and THE PEOPLE say otherwise. I always go with "The People," but that's just me.

Last edited:
I think we need to wait and see what lisa has to say. i got a feeling it's the same stuff we already know. we just have to see.

Lisa was liking Pro MJ tweets after Leaving Neverland came out, so most likely it wont be super negative.

This is true. It's possible it won't be anything bad and the media is just trying to stir and spin shit like they always do.

Don't trust the media, obviously. She, along with her children, still maintain their relationships with the Jackson family to this day. If there even is a book, it won't be that kind of trash.

Fans need wait and see what lisa has to say before thinking something else. i hope what she says about Michael is good. fans really need to calm down. i know this year about Michael has been a mess but half this stuff is not that serious.

Given that LMP must be very rich - she is the only child of Elvis...

I do not think money could buy her. - She has always defended MJ, and I think she will continue to do so. - Maybe that's what "shocking"

Given that LMP must be very rich - she is the only child of Elvis...

I do not think money could buy her. - She has always defended MJ, and I think she will continue to do so. - Maybe that's what "shocking"
Yeah...she pretty much ****ked over her trust fund. She definitely needs the money!

Yeah...she pretty much ****ked over her trust fund. She definitely needs the money!

She's also practiced Scientology. Don't know if she still does or not but that "church" is known to drain a lot of people's money and **** them over in general.

Back