Sheryl Crow: 'There was a huge network of people that allowed' Michael Jackson's alleged abuse

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Sheryl Crow - who was a backing singer for Michael Jackson during the 'Bad' tour - says there was ''a huge network of people that allowed'' his alleged sexual abuse of young boys.

Sheryl Crow says there was ''a huge network of people that allowed'' Michael Jackson's alleged sexual abuse of young boys.

James Safechuck, 41, and Wade Robson, 36, claimed in the bombshell HBO documentary 'Leaving Neverland' that they were both abused by the late King of Pop when they joined him on tour as children and Sheryl - who was a backing singer on Michael's 'Bad' tour between 1987 and 1989 - admitted that she always felt uncomfortable about his relationship with James.

She told The Guardian newspaper: ''I happened to turn on CNN the morning after the first half [of the documentary] aired, and they showed clips of the young man who was on the Jackson tour with us and it made me ... I mean, I still feel really ...

''It's like a death in the family, you know? It's sad. [James Safechuck] was a great kid and the whole time he was with us - which was the better half of an 18-month tour - I always wondered: 'What in the world are his parents doing?', you know?
''Honestly, I think ... I think that there were a lot of exceptions made because of the damage that [Jackson] ... I mean, he didn't intentionally project it, but it was part of his aura - this almost being untouchable and almost alien-like [figure]. And, yeah, I mean, I'm sad, and I'm mad at a lot of people. I feel like there was just a huge network of people that allowed all that to go on. It's just tragic.''

Sheryl, 57, went on to reveal that she and Jackson were never close and he never got in touch with her after she made it as a star in her own right.

She said: ''I think he actually did not know my name for quite a long while. I saw him at the Grammys and I don't think he ever put together [who I was].''

Robson alleged he was sexually abused by Michael from the age of seven until 14, while Safechuck claimed he was a victim from the age of 10 until he hit puberty.

The movie's director Dan Reed defended his decision to air the movie and claimed that it shows the other side to what he called Michael's ''Peter Pan-ish image''.

www.contactmusic.net/sheryl-crow/ne...lowed-michael-jackson-s-alleged-abuse_6284501

I think that there were a lot of exceptions made because of the damage that [Jackson] ... I mean, he didn't intentionally project it, but it was part of his aura - this almost being untouchable and almost alien-like [figure]. And, yeah, I mean, I'm sad, and I'm mad at a lot of people. I feel like there was just a huge network of people that allowed all that to go on. It's just tragic.''

It seem to be like she is talking about the "image" not the accusations in this part but again the media will twist it due to her saying "where were his parents"-whom were there. And again, this seem like a "fishing" for the media. Stop it already. it is so obvious what the media is doing. Desperation for MJ to be viewed guilty even though it backfires on them everytime. and Sheryl, that 'good kid" is now a lying grown man who needs to lie on MJ to get $$$$$. Think before u speak.

Another has been desperate for attention. And the only way she can get it is by attacking mj. Safechucks own mothers statements show her comments are lies.

Next!?

Is is quite obvious Sheryl Crow just got a new facelift, and now she is saying Michael Jackson's name in the hope someone will look at it.?

Whyb dont they ask her about Lance Cheating to win.

Another has been desperate for attention. And the only way she can get it is by attacking mj. Safechucks own mothers statements show her comments are lies.

Next!?
SEE, none of them can keep their stories straight.

That’s it! Sheryl Crow’s going back to my H8T list now! Repeat TRAITOR!!!

PoP;4265117 said:
That’s it! Sheryl Crow’s going back to my H8T list now! Repeat TRAITOR!!!
She is not saying he abuse anyone but she is mixing how MJ was treated in terms of his success but she should have been clearer. We know some people would plant stories about MJ to keep that "Mystery" about him (I think that is what she was replying to in term of people allowing that to go on around him).

terrell;4265124 said:
She is not saying he abuse anyone but she is mixing how MJ was treated in terms of his success but she should have been clearer. We know some people would plant stories about MJ to keep that "Mystery" about him (I think that is what she was replying to in term of people allowing that to go on around him).

But it’s clear that she said “alleged abuse”, that’s when I decided she’s going back into my list and my list is bloating so fast since. To me now she’s a “repeated traitor”, like you call it “repeat offender”, I call that “repeat traitor”. If ever see her face on TV, I’m gonna what I do flip “stone cold” at her and possibly mouth off.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertain...wed-michael-jacksons-alleged-abuse/ar-AAFjssT
Sheryl Crow believes that Michael Jackson was surrounded by enablers who turned a blind eye toward allegations of sexual abuse.
*If this is in the wrong section feel free to move

The "Leaving Las Vegas" singer was a backup singer during Michael's Bad Tour from 1987 to 1989.

MJ had long been the focus of sexual abuse speculation, and allegations were renewed earlier this year when HBO aired its "Leaving Neverland" documentary in which two men, James Safechuck and Wade Robson, claimed to have been sexually molested by Michael while they were children.

"I happened to turn on CNN the morning after the first half [of the documentary] aired, and they showed clips of the young man who was on the Jackson tour with us and it made me … I mean, I still feel really … " she told The Guardian while grasping for words. "It's like a death in the family, you know? It's sad. [James Safechuck] was a great kid and the whole time he was with us - which was the better half of an 18-month tour - I always wondered, 'What in the world are his parents doing?', you know?"
In the documentary, James' mother said she regrets letting her son go on tour with Michael.

Sheryl, still struggling to find the right words, said, "I think that there were a lot of exceptions made because of the damage that [Jackson] … I mean, he didn't intentionally project it, but it was part of his aura - this almost being untouchable and almost alien-like [figure]. And, yeah, I mean, I'm sad, and I'm mad at a lot of people."

"I feel like there was just a huge network of people that allowed all that to go on. It's just tragic," she added.

Although Sheryl was on tour with Michael, she said she never got particularly close with him.

"I think he actually did not know my name for quite a long while," she said.

Asked if she ever had contact with him after she left the tour and became a star in her own right, Sheryl said, "Never. I saw him at the Grammys and I don't think he ever put together [who I was]."

Smh. Didnt think she would turn her back on MJ. Is she still bitter because MJ replaced her after the Bad tour? Lol She needs to look at the facts or not speak at all.

Re: Sheryl Crow: A 'huge network of people' allowed Michael Jackson's alleged abuse

Is she still bitter because MJ replaced her after the Bad tour? Lol She needs to look at the facts or not speak at all.

why would she be bitter? She was working on her solo career and her debut album came out during the Dangerous era.

Re: Sheryl Crow: A 'huge network of people' allowed Michael Jackson's alleged abuse

Sheryl Crow believes that Michael Jackson was surrounded by enablers who turned a blind eye toward allegations of sexual abuse.

SHERLY CROW IS A BIG FAT FRAUD AND NEEDS TO HAVE SEVERAL SEATS!!!!!!!

I mean, if that's what she believed, why didn't she say something when it mattered? Because there was NOTHING to say!!! Did she mention it to anybody while she was touring with MJ? Apparently Not! Did she take her "beliefs" to Sneedon in 2005? Apparently Not!

She was singing MJ's praises when he passed away. She sounds fraudulent, saying untruths now FOR CLOUT!!!!

why would she be bitter? She was working on her solo career and her debut album came out during the Dangerous era.

I honestly don't know about Sheryl, but it's like she was mortally offended by MJ not seeing her as more than one of his employees. There have been few times I've read or heard something from her where she does not allude to him not remembering her name or who she was. I think she took it as a major slight that they never had a more personal relationship, and I don't mean romantic, but just a friendship.

MJ was completely professional with her, gave her the opportunity of a lifetime, but that didn't seem to be enough. I think she wanted to be one those that he was actually close with and that became a part of his inner circle. MJ kept it strictly professional and that seemed to disappoint her and her ego. I remember one of MJ's friends saying that Sheryl hurt him when she publicly made some negative comments about him. And they all IMO stem from the fact that she never made the impact on him personally that she wanted.

Edited to add: I bet MJ did remember who she was at the grammys, but since she'd bad mouthed him, had kept his distance.

Last edited:
I can hear Sheryl now within a day or two after this backlash "I was misquoted".

Last edited:
Twitter is exposing her. I am amaze.

True dat!!!!

I noticed that Ms. Crow is getting dragged big time!!!!

And the best part of her getting dragged on Twitter is that she is getting dragged by FACTS AND HER PREVIOUS POSITIVE WORDS regarding MJ.

Shes probably pally with either geffen and co. Or with the lynch mobbers at me too. Theres always a motive with these fools.

I was thinking what Gerry Evans said. I remember thinking this about Ms Crow based on the comments she had made in the past, but I forgot because so much happens in Michael World it is hard to keep track.

Anyways, she needs to find something else to talk about.

True dat!!!!

I noticed that Ms. Crow is getting dragged big time!!!!

And the best part of her getting dragged on Twitter is that she is getting dragged by FACTS AND HER PREVIOUS POSITIVE WORDS regarding MJ.
She did an interview in Japan and talked about being in the room with MJ and they all watched movies and eat popcorn. Someone posted it on twitter.

I remember one of MJ's friends saying that Sheryl hurt him when she publicly made some negative comments about him. And they all IMO stem from the fact that she never made the impact on him personally that she wanted.

Edited to add: I bet MJ did remember who she was at the grammys, but since she'd bad mouthed him, had kept his distance.

Whoa.

This story is prominent on my Yahoo home page. Sigh.

Glad to hear that she is being taken to task.

But as fans we also have to recognise that people say positive things because they have to - it is a part of the business. So we must always take the gushings about Michael with a grain of salt.

This story is prominent on my Yahoo home page. Sigh.

Glad to hear that she is being taken to task.

But as fans we also have to recognise that people say positive things because they have to - it is a part of the business. So we must always take the gushings about Michael with a grain of salt.
I wonder if she is like "what in the world have I done". She is getting it and she should. And she should have choose her words wisely getting caught up in talking about metoo and this and of course that writer is going to boost it around. Sheryl made herself look bad.

You know if Sheryl really upset that Michael and her wasn't close where the heck was she when Michael was lonely and needed someone to talk to if really wanted to be close to him? worrying about he didn't pick you just because he felt she didn't have soul in her singing is ridiculous that's something she needs to think about it.

I would grateful if the tweets condemning Crow could be posted here. I am not social media savvy.

I would’ve done the same and told that repeat traitor off if that damned Twitter hadn’t screwed me by suspending my account.

PoP;4265371 said:
I would’ve done the same and told that repeat traitor off if that damned Twitter hadn’t screwed me by suspending my account.
Dont worry, she got an ear full even on her twitter and people send her the contradictions even with footage. Notice no mainstream news outlet not even entertainment shows or gossip show like Enews or insideediton said an thing about her comment not even USATODAy who was all over everyone who said anything negative about MJ (we will see by the end of the week). they all were bursted out for their lies and trying to push these lies. And yes, I have been hearing MJ music all day. And his show her is now being promoted for people to win tickets. Folks are excited and no word about this trash when the DJ's talk about the show.

Sheryl Crow is irrelevant. She wouldn’t have a career if it wasn’t for MJ and the Bad tour. Shut up! Sheryl,you are nothing.

Back