How Do You Plan to Honour Michael for his Birthday

TheChosenOne

Proud Member
#Amplify MJ!!

First let me admit - I am not social media savvy (by choice) so I am not going to be able to do much online. I will spend some time on Facebook, liking and commenting and watching positive stuff on YouTube.

What do you plan to do?

I think we need to be strategic - celebrate Michael's artistry and philanthropy and also keep pushing back against LN (cause the people behind the film will be using the media to promote it heavily in order to win some Emmys).

I recently got a Spotify account, so I suppose streaming his music on there would be a good spot to start (even though I have almost everything on there, ha). I also have plenty of videos of his to watch.

Wearing my 2 silver MJ necklaces and one of my MJ t-shirts. As well as having a MJ background on my computer. Are the only MJ related things that I will be doing on his birthday. It's been over 2 years since I last listen to him. And it's been almost 7 years since I last tried to watch him. Thanks to my depression I just can't handle it any more. And it just upsets me so bad just how badly I miss watching and listening to him. Any way I will be watching some of Shahrukh Khan movies and stuff instead when that day comes. Ever since what happen to him. I replaced him with the King Of Bollywood. When I watch Shahrukh dancing it is almost like watching Michael dancing. And I am automatically back to feeling like my old self again. Back when we still had him. And I used to always have my MJ nights. Almost every single night. But it is still not the same though.:(:boohoo

i plan to honour him by watching his 6th june 1991 performance on mtv 10. and the 1993 Superbowl on you tube ,being here online and send the estate a tweet to his official twitter .

i loved 29th Aug 1997 Copenhagen , Denmark bday .. That somewhat helps , so i will hope to watch a bit of private home movies too.. The celebrations are bittersweet , beautiful & sucks all at the same time.

Will probably watch some nice MJ content on YouTube, listen to his music, spread some love and positivity on social media, and make a donation to charity.

Back