Fairmont Royal York Hotel

miss rose

Proud Member
Hello there! One of the best things in life i love is the Fairmont Royal York hotel ! Yeah, you know, some day i would like to be invited to have some dinner there. Also i've seen the Ritz Carlton hotel quiet a few times. I stood in front of there with some fans for TIFF, especially some very...mysterious fans...hmm, i some how get the feeling they wanted to get to know me better...Anyways. I love CBC station, it's right beside the Ritz.

Last edited:
just to let you all know i like the dr conrad murray section of this forum, if you'd like to join me please do. Also i have started to add some new parts to my fan fic in chapter one.

sorry people but, for some reason i cannot acess the fan fic, or dr conrad murry part of this forum. (don't know why) Anyways, you'll have to find at random where ever you do :)

dear Michael and fans please forgive me for my bad behavior in my fan fiction. :cry::cry:
i did not need to offend anyone's feelings with such a writing. Please forgive me...

please,please forgive me Michael... (where ever you are in heaven...):heart::cry:

dear Michael and fans please forgive me for my bad behavior in my fan fiction. :cry::cry:
i did not need to offend anyone's feelings with such a writing. Please forgive me...

please,please forgive me Michael... (where ever you are in heaven...):heart::cry:

Uhh...what was the fanfic?

Look at Chapter 8 stage glitter you'll see one last trace of it.

I just want to say to the person who gave me my user name. The person who used to nick name me "miss rose", that i know you are a fan of Michael's and that this story hit you pretty hard. Please, find it in your heart to forgive me. Give me a second chance... As for the rest of my friends, i know you all saw the fan fic and were hurt, because i hurt Michael. You guys worked SO hard to see me at my lowest point and you all collaborated to pick me up from the gutter and dust me off. You were there with me at TIFF. I know you guys are also dedicated fans , so please i am very sorry.

with that being said would you guys like to follow me in another thread? You can meet me in "Trials and Tribulations" and "Anything Goes (chat)" . Bye and i love you all :):mj5:

Back