Trapson EO premieres tonight 8-17

StageGlitter

Proud Member
A well known Jackson impersonator, known as "Michael Trapson", will upload an adaption of Michael's "Captain EO" film of 1986.

Who's gonna watch it?

I can take a crack at it, I love how he bashes those backstabbing b@$^@#%$ on YouTube defending Michael.

I didn't watch it last night because he was late again, but I'm going to watch it today, eventually--and properly (with popcorn and a drink).

It's a bit lengthy are parts. Short, more tightly cut videos seem to work better for him, but it's fun anyway. :)

Trapson Auto-tube
nah

You mean auto tune?
I think you're missing the point.
He's not trying to be a great singer.

Trapson said that he's not really an impersonator of Michael he said he his own person and that he does trapson to tribute Michael of 1984 era because not alot people know about that era, which is strange or talk about it. Michael Trapson is just a parody and tribute to early 80's Michael. he's not making fun of Michael in anyway

I'm not a fan of all the videos he does but i love the fact he always defend Michael and trys to keep Michael legacy going. not only that but also do 1984 Michael because not alot people do this era because of their skin he claims.

i might watch this whenever i get a chance.

Back