Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,596 Times in 768 Posts

Default Re: A Little Bit About Me

Quote Originally Posted by miss rose View Post
    oh, well since it's in the chat/anything goes section, i just thought that i'd take this chance to explain about who i am, and sort of turn it into a space where i can make friends. And express any random thing to my listeners that i feel like.

To make friends, it's probably best to engage with others in the discussion threads, where there'll actually be some two-sided conversations. That way, you can find some common ground with others and begin to make some connections. For random comments and musings, we do have a "Thread of Randomness" - in there, everyone can participate and bounce off each other's contributions.

This thread seems to be more like a stream of consciousness that is only about yourself - where very few people are replying to you; therefore it's not really going to go anywhere, in our opinion.

One or two posts to tell us about yourself as an introduction, is usually how it's done.....the rest is not really necessary and just seems like overkill/too much information, to be honest.

Please feel free to dabble in the other more prominent threads so that the members will see you and know that you're part of our community.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post: