A Little Bit About Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss rose

Proud Member
well, i was raised under strict religious rules. Plus i had a very bizzare up bringing. My grandma and ma are HIGHLY religious people, well my grandma passed on but my mother still very much so. I was raised in a religion that is very extreme and high control and believes in males being higher than women. There were wayyy to many things it's members or/followers couldn't do.
I did some research on it (which is forbidden by the religion) and, i found out it is a cult. (it's ok, laugh if you need to)

The ex members of it are labelled as blasphemers. Anyways so, that is the reason for my good girl, naive to the world, very innocent energy and persona that i give off when people meet me...

And i AM very naive to the world, i can promise you that.

Well, i don't want people to know only negative stuff i want people to know positive. Which brings me to something exciting, because i no longer believe in a god that will bring (for those who believe in something similar i mean no harm ok, this sect was EXTREME) an apocalypse on anything that moves, it has given me the courage to embrace a lot of exciting ideas and activities i never would have dared to do before. I am just getting used to the world (of so-called "wicked sinners") around me, so and mj community i confess did help bring me out of my shell. But i am very easily excited and intrigued about any little thing.

Sorry if this sounds eccentric, i will try and put more normal things in my next post.
Please don't be afraid to laugh at this if you find this Homer Simpson comical, it is pretty funny, isn't it, the way life can go sometimes?

Last edited:
Re: a little bit about me

well, i was raised under strict religious rules. Plus i had a very bizzare up bringing. My grandma and ma are HIGHLY religious people, well my grandma passed on but my mother still very much so. I was raised in a religion that is very extreme and high control and believes in males being higher than women. There were wayyy to many things it's members or/followers couldn't do.
I did some research on it (which is forbidden by the religion) and, i found out it is a cult. (it's ok, laugh if you need to)

The ex members of it are labelled as blasphemers. Anyways so, that is the reason for my good girl, naive to the world, very innocent energy and persona that i give off when people meet me...

Well, i don't want people to know only negative stuff i want people to know positive. Which brings me to something exciting, because i no longer believe in a god that will bring (for those who believe in something similar i mean no harm ok, this sect was EXTREME) an apocalypse on anything that moves, it has given me the courage to embrace a lot of exciting ideas and activities i never would have dared to do before. I am just getting used to the world (of so-called "wicked sinners") around me, so and mj community i confess did help bring me out of my shell. But i am very easily excited and intrigued about any little thing.

Sorry if this sounds eccentric, i will try and put more normal things in my next post.
Please don't be afraid to laugh at this if you find this Homer Simpson comical, it is pretty funny, isn't it, the way life can go sometimes?

That's astounding. Can't imagine. Glad that you found this forum as an outlet. You seem like you have an interesting story to tell.

*hugs* Thanks stage glitter...that means a lot .

:angel:

Dear friend who used to call me "Miss Rose"....
i know i must have set a terrible impression on you by now, but, please... I am...begging you, could we by any chance talk?
Look, it'll be just like old times, i promise. In fact, i have changed, i have turned over a new leaf, i swear. Please, let us talk. :):)

(i'm going to have to do a whole lot of begging here, aren't i. I guess i deserve that...:( )

Honestly, I find nothing funny about it all. I already knew that some religions are a cult, like the FLDS and Scientology, because I watched those on A&E "Escaping Polygamy" (now moved to Lifetime) and "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath" (which I just found out will end next week as a 2 hour special). I can honestly say that I admit I do respect religions, but I do not respect those against Michael, taking control on peoples lives who joins, being racist and you name it. That's why I'd never associate with any religion, especially those who disrespects Michael in every way, like the Westboro Baptist Church, they such phonies, they were taught hatred and intolerance.

We're always happy for newcomers joining here at MJJCommunity. Glad you came to us.

wow, those are very inciteful words POP. I'm truly glad you understand where i'm coming from. Yes, sadly people shy away from religion because of so much abuse of trust and authority. But, i do still have my own private faith in God and what the heck , any daiety or cosmic belief, it doesn't have to be one specific god (thank goodness). I could even be an atheist if i want...wow. LOL, the freedom! This feels so wonderful ! The possibilities that are set before me are such so exciting now that i am no longer stuck in that brainwash.

Thank you POP for welcoming me into the club. I really appreciate it.

I know this is no where to discuss personal things, but i'll make this very public and vague. I guess this is the position i am in...
Dear person who used to call me miss rose or i will call you buy a very old user name "secret_fracture". Dear secret_fracture, (here i am bringing religion in this)*soft chuckle* but, the gods have told me something very, very important. I now realize...just how foolish i have been. (pained to call self that)...this is very hard for me. But *getting down on both knees* please understand...i was really being very negative and verbally abusive to myself while you and your comrades were out there fighting for my life.

I was battling with a lot of dark negative energy...it took me this whole entire year to just...purge myself of all those misconceptions that were blocking the good from from entering my mind and heart. Thus, i came in here to you with a very ungenuine heart, claiming that we can still be friends. A heart that still needed to think only of itself, not realizing the other perspective. :heart: I have done some deep meditating and soul searching and the cosmos helped me realize just how much you and the gang have really, really been there for me...:cry::cry: But...i never really let it in...i never let it all just sink in. And so, now i find myself in this position, where it hits me like a wall like it did you, that i have said some very very nasty things to you.

secret_fracture, i went off to war to battle for human rights. I knew you and the rest of the gang were are still are doing the same. But, we all made a pact. We promised each other that we would never abandon the other in this important cause, and we meant it. Now i see that you guys have come back for me, to help a fellow wounded soldier heal.

secret_fracture please, if you are reading this, please please understand and see with me. Be patient with a bleeding heart and with me. There is so much fog and pain in side of myself that it's hard to think clearly... BUT, i have to admit ...i found out about ALL of the things you have done for me...i am impressed.

wow, those are very inciteful words POP. I'm truly glad you understand where i'm coming from. Yes, sadly people shy away from religion because of so much abuse of trust and authority. But, i do still have my own private faith in God and what the heck , any daiety or cosmic belief, it doesn't have to be one specific god (thank goodness). I could even be an atheist if i want...wow. LOL, the freedom! This feels so wonderful ! The possibilities that are set before me are such so exciting now that i am no longer stuck in that brainwash.

Thank you POP for welcoming me into the club. I really appreciate it.

I do believe in God though and it makes my blood boil to when people are brainwashed, even especially LN are trying to brainwash people like the media and tabloids doing that to poison their minds about Michael. And you can always come to us if you had questions and wanna learn more and what not.

Thank you POP, i will come to you and whom ever else i should for information on anything. :laughing:

*shaking, trembling* I am so releaved and happy to know that i can finally...finally...fall on my knees and look up to someone and just, pour my heart out to them. *sobbing* *grips and holds secret fracture around knees* Please, let me pour my heart out to you and explain why i am the way i am and to thank you, for all that you have done for me...

secret_fracture, my dear fellow soldier...allow me to explain my self through this song...

The Fray : THE LUCKY ONE

I found God, on the corner of first Amistad, where the west was all but won.
All alone smoking his last cigarette. I said where you been, he said ask anything.
Where were you when everything was fallin' apart? All my days were spent by the telephone.
It never rang, all i needed was a call, that never came to the corner of first and Amistad.

(chorus) Lost and insecure...you found me, you found me. :)
Lying on the floor...surrounded, surrounded.
Why'd you have to wait ? Where were you, where were you? :cry:
Just a little late...you found me, you found me... ;)

In the end everyone ends up alone. Losing her, the only one who's ever known
who i am, who i'm not and who i wan't to be. No way to know how long she will
be next to me.

(chorus) Lost and insecure...you found me, you found me. :)
Why'd you have to wait ? Where were you,where were you? :cry:
Just a little late...you found me, you found me... :laughing:

Early morning, city breaks, i've been calling for years and years
and years and years. And you never left me no messages. You never sent me
no letters. You got some kind of nerve. Taking all i want.

...Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me...
Lying on the floor...where were you, where were you...?

(chorus) Lost and insecure...you found me, you found me.
Why'd you have to wait ? Where were you, where were you? :cry::cry:
Just a little late...you found me, you found me...

why'd you have wait..?
to find me, to find me... :kissing:

Okay, you know what secret fracture and the gang, i care about you guys feeling happy and encouraged. I don't want to send you mixed depressing messages. So, i am going to stop messing around with what the universe is trying to plan for us okay, by interfering my ...inferior way of doing things. I'm just going to let the cosmos work it's magic okay. On to the next topic, which is Count DRACULA.... :flowers:

Does any body here read Brahm Stoker or has seen the movie with Wynona Ryder and what's that main actor's name who played Dracula?

...ok, i found it, his name is Gary Oldman.

Last edited:

I've done MY research on vampires. Did you know that they are real...? Is anyone here interested in the REAL life extra ordinary? I know I am.

Okay so, i've looked up some famous vampire youtubers (you know people who aren't afraid to reveal themselves) because it is after all pretty deep and controversial and sometimes for many reasons it could be un safe for these individuals to make themselves known to others. They have to be 100% selective as to who knows. But, anyways youtube did show me a few of them being interviewed or volunteering to have their own channel and explain a bit about themselves and their mysterious world to the general public, it was very exciting and enlightening for me... :laughing:

I know... I'm pretty deep, pretty deep.
Anyways, i'll post my next topic tomorrow.

Last edited:

Am i doing a bad job of properly communicating my thoughts and feelings to the people on here, who are and know that they OUGHT to be, very important to me?
Because if i am *nervous chuckle* i apologize. Hopefully you understand through all the jibberish what i mean, right?

Ok i edited thread # 12

Last edited:

Hmm...by the way. What does it mean to wear a black lace mask for a holloween party...and a sexy low V-neck top...? Sort of sounds like something out of a vampire novel...

Seriously, everyone. I am interested in the extra ordinary. I have already managed to track down a few leads. For example:

Memoirs of a Geisha. Did you know that Syuri is real? Go to a library or book store and check the author's comments at the beginning. He interviews a geisha and the story is based upon her.

Cinderella, Ever after with “Drew Barrymore” and “Angelica Huston” : In medieval France there was a girl who lived a life identical to the Ever after version of this story. The brothers grimme were inspired by this. There are paintings that exist today that suggest this story to be true. Two art pieces depict a maiden in an astoundingly beautiful fairy gown. She is talking in an ally way with her prince (supposedly explaining her deceit of being a courtier instead of a servant). Another piece shows her hunched down at a stone door step, sobbing in the pouring rain, with only one tattered looking wing on her back. Another fact is that Leonardo Divinci is featured in ever after. Could there be an art piece from him that looks exactly like the one in the movie?

The human Calculator: I looked on youtube and they interviewed a man that can do all forms of genius mathematics in his head. There are quite a few formulas he can do in his head in a matter of seconds.

The frost man: (I think that's his name) He was interviewed and can stand very high arctic temperatures even in his underwear.

*sigh, takes breath* Yeah so, those are only a few of some of my expeditions. I do so many of them. PM me if you'd like to find out more about these amazing people.

:shrugmeme:

Ok you guys, i have some more expeditions to show you. Do you guys believe that gods and angel's are real? There are gifted people in the world among us who have supernatural abilities, granted to them by the cosmos. These people have the power to affect ordinary humans like us... They don't talk about themselves openly. But they come in the form of people who can heal others in churches, politicians, celebrities, influential people or even just your ordinary joe next door.

Also, there are people who claim to have had life after death experiences... Some say they went to heaven and saw an experienced god. Other's say the went to hell (sadly) and experienced demons.

I believe these people, how about you?

:listeningtomusic

OH , yes ! My proof of this, i forgot. Ok, so i went to a evangelical place of worship. It was live of tv i think, it's one of those events where a very gifted prophet of God will preach sermons and encourage and uplift the audience. They also perform healing sessions. So, i went there and it was fun. We sang gossipls and jumped up and down dancing and praising god and getting into the spirit so to speak ( this is fun for me because it's a different religious experience for me). Then the moment came for the audience to tell their story of suffering and woe. They told the prophet and the audience their story and one by one they got healed. To me this was quite thrilling. Next, there are youtube channels with people who believe this kind of thing. They have books out as well, and interviews.

Last edited:

LOL. i was just thinking, you know what i remind myself of? The 1990's movie "TWISTER", when Joe and her friends chase down hurricanes and they use "Dorathy" to read and carefully analyze the storm twister. And...and lol, i love how the crazy dude with the hat always teases the man's fiance with their crazy chases. LOL!

:laughing::laughing:

miss rose;4267004 said:
LOL. i was just thinking, you know what i remind myself of? The 1990's movie "TWISTER", when Joe and her friends chase down hurricanes and they use "Dorathy" to read and carefully analyze the storm twister. And...and lol, i love how the crazy dude with the hat always teases the man's fiance with their crazy chases. LOL!

:laughing::laughing:

I love “Twister”, that’s the reason why I was so hooked on tornadoes and made me watch “The Weather Network”.

I've done MY research on vampires. Did you know that they are real...? Is anyone here interested in the REAL life extra ordinary? I know I am.

we doing a twilight thing here :rollin:

LOL...yeah, i guess we sort of are...lol (y) ( @ 8701 girl)

Pop, 8701 girl, i'm glad you guys and others are digging my outlandish expeditions. I will get back to the vampire thing soon enough. But now to speak of other things about myself.

Yes, my background. I went to college to study fashion make up, esthetics, and the business of sales and retail management in that industry. I went on to work for companies like The Hudson Bay Canada, Avon and Fruits and Passion oh and The Body Shop. I then went on to try my hand at running my own at home spa. It was fun at first but, i must say i enjoy retail cosmetics a lot better then spa. I enjoy the rush and social life of retail, a little bit.

I am really interested in theater, i always have been ever since i was little. Cosmetics, and spa was only a secondary choice that i had to pursue because of my strict ex religion. They did not allow their members to practice things they thought to be worldly or immoral. So our jobs, house, cars and even education choice was picked out for us. *Sigh*, i'm glad i left, so that is why i am just getting around to pursuing my real passion which is theater. I went to John Candy's Second City training center. They are really good, i really recommend it people.

Now, this doesn't mean i'm officially functional right now. I hit a bad deep depression during college. It got worst over time and even interfered with my job performance. Eventually, i had to have my relatives help me out. It just kept on getting worst for many complicated reasons. I left home at one point in my life not too long ago, and found myself to be homeless for a bit. (thankfully, i noticed there were some kind Samaritans in the background, helping me).

Okay, you guys. I need to vent about something...! Why is it that, when people take one look at me, they judge me in such a way that.. ( pissed of chuckle) They think i'm this "perfect person" ! Like, honestly! Can someone please, please please explain to me why people do this to others. What is it about me....that makes me any less of a ****ing human being than the next person, that i am not allowed to been seen as some one who bleeds, cries and makes mistakes?? Literally, can someone please explain to me why some people do this to others...please any body.

Literally, i'm serious. Someone please explain.

No! seriously, there are people who cannot ...LIVE, the kind of life that they truly want to, because of this judging stereo typing shit! It is unfair that people judge another person based on their face, body never mind their clothes. Who's with me on this raise your hand. *raising mine*

Please can someone explain to me why people see me as this...good, perfect girl who doesn't know how to relate to real people and their feelings...? Please i'm all ears.

:shutup::mat:

I'm sorry..i don't mean this at people who will explain what their perspective is why they may view people a certain way...
But it just deeply hurts my feelings when people think i'm this perfect girl with no needs. Cause i definitely have needs...

Last edited:
miss rose;4267094 said:
Pop, 8701 girl, i'm glad you guys and others are digging my outlandish expeditions. I will get back to the vampire thing soon enough. But now to speak of other things about myself.

Yes, my background. I went to college to study fashion make up, esthetics, and the business of sales and retail management in that industry. I went on to work for companies like The Hudson Bay Canada, Avon and Fruits and Passion oh and The Body Shop. I then went on to try my hand at running my own at home spa. It was fun at first but, i must say i enjoy retail cosmetics a lot better then spa. I enjoy the rush and social life of retail, a little bit.

I am really interested in theater, i always have been ever since i was little. Cosmetics, and spa was only a secondary choice that i had to pursue because of my strict ex religion. They did not allow their members to practice things they thought to be worldly or immoral. So our jobs, house, cars and even education choice was picked out for us. *Sigh*, i'm glad i left, so that is why i am just getting around to pursuing my real passion which is theater. I went to John Candy's Second City training center. They are really good, i really recommend it people.

You used to work at The Hudson’s Bay?

yes, i used to work there, for things like clothes department, make up consultations and a bit of customer service, yeah.

Okay, so i did promise that i would touch a little bit more on the vampire stuff. Okay, 8701 girl, i do need to get reading twilight perhaps...
I have done my research as i have mentioned before and i do have, not much but i do have, one must admit, a considerable amount of knowledge on the subject.

Let's start with the over all vampire community. They are very much, in many ways unlike regular people. I say this because there are signs to look out for , in order to detect for sure if someone is "Nosferatu" or a vampire (for real). One way to do this is check if they have much of a heart beat, next how do they respond to pain ex. bumping their knee or head against something, it is said that these people are twice as strong and feel no pain and hardly have a heart beat. Next They are good at hiding and concealing and camouflage. If they want to watch at you, but not allow you to see them they can do this. They have heightened sense of smell and hearing. Sometimes this is good for them and other times not, as you can see why. (i'll post this now so that the computer doesn't accidentally delete this on me.)

Last edited:

I have had that happen to me once or twice. I type something great and then the whole thing is accidentally deleted (grrrr!) Okay, every vampire is different and unique in his/her own way. Some vampires can stand the sun some can't some can be out in the day some simply cannot. So, ex. if they stay in the sun they can get sick. They can get head ache, muscle pain, exhaustion things like that. Some of them may have coffins and prefer to sleep that way. They all have different identities, ex some vampires in the day camouflage and isolate themselves from people (bat kind). Some are formal and old in their soul, very mature and elegantly dressed (Dracula type) you have some who are out during the day and in the sun and like to be around people ( sun/ day vampires) draw back to this however they can be discovered by others.

Their social support system. Like Gothics or Werewolves or fet-lifer's, vampires have their own social club/community. In general, there are special night clubs set aside for all these social groups, to meet together and invite you and i the general public into their circle. So, in case you'd like to check these clubs out, you can go to websites, be persistent and specific in the search engine because this is sort of an uncommon topic. That's how i found their clubs and so forth. (giggles yeah, i've been to a club) I went on Halloween even.

Then, they have a more advanced type of club that is specifically for a certain group ex werewolf hangouts, bdsm hangout and vampire hangouts. These hangouts obviously are not open to public and are very ceremonial. I have surfed youtube as usual and found out some of the ceremonial traditions of vampries. Did you know that vampires have an identity name or title. You know how in X-MEN, there is Cyclops, Storm and Angel? But their human name is different from their mutant one. The vampires have names like Lestate or Dark Princess, or some official vampire name of legend or something that has a dark vampire ring to it. (That is so cool) apparently their is a large vampire Bible like-sort of book and how they dub you or night you as a certain official vampire and member of the community is, you stand before more experienced vampires, they'll hold a big thick book of vampire titles, then you (the newbie) are expected to mysteriously wave your hand over the pages while they flip and feel and sense out a name for yourself. The pages will stop turning and the page it stops at, is the vampire character you are named after. You must trust that this name is right for you. Then next, your teeth molding ceremony. They will mold your mouth and make you some fangs. The fangs are often made from acrylic. You can't wear your fangs when you eat or sleep.

:cool: :violin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back